Community > Posts By > cbchdude

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 04:37 PM

guys and gals - I am going to have to close my eyes, rest my neck and put some heat on my shoulders...be back later if I can get this gone...

Good luck hope to see you back later.

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 04:31 PM

How about two aspirin, a neck and shoulder massage, and these flowers

you are such a flirt! But the shoulder massage is the reight medicine

students stress you out today?

nah...have actually been at a conference hear in town and have been fighting some kind of bug the whole time. Today I was just tired and then at the end of the day it just fely like a lead weight landed on my neck and shoulders.

I see your brain is full that's why it hurtsbigsmile

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 04:29 PM
Didn't take them long to put this up

Just had to throw that one in.

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 04:24 PM

you are such a flirt! But the shoulder massage is the reight medicine

students stress you out today?

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 04:20 PM

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 04:15 PM

BEEN THERE BUT I'LL GO BACK

So was I but they called it marriagebigsmile frustrated

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 04:13 PM

its all gone now...and it was good too.

hAVING LEFT OVER CHICKEN FROM LAST NIGHT.

Center cut pork chop 1 3/4" thick, taters & veggies topped off with a big mess t clean upgrumble

I will clean if you cook!!rofl

You haven't seen what happens to a kitchen when I cook. There is a reason they made grills for men

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 04:12 PM

THANK YOU! its been hard to track not knowing what time zone I was operating in! How is everyone?

I just check the clock and subtract 3 hrs works for me

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 04:11 PM

Whose going to join mebigsmile pitchfork

count me in on the fun part, the rest you can keep for yourself. I like it warm but not that warm

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 04:08 PM

its all gone now...and it was good too.

hAVING LEFT OVER CHICKEN FROM LAST NIGHT.

Center cut pork chop 1 3/4" thick, taters & veggies topped off with a big mess t clean upgrumble

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:58 PM

Sage talks in his sleep!
I snuck a tape recorder under his pillow and you should hear all of his juicy secrets.
Anybody want to know send me a big cheque and I will share my info.pitchfork

It's in the maillaugh

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:51 PM

Well I didn't get my Chinese food but I did a get a qUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEESE AND fRIES..yUMMY

Well you said you didn't want health food, looks like you succeeded.

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:48 PM

Lets all go back to our places.
Don't let some slime ball idiot ruin things for us ok
Now turn those frowns upside down and be happytherwise the jerk wins and we all lose!

I'm all for that. Time for fun, relaxation, and good conversation.bigsmile waving

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:40 PM

Mods have no acess to private e-mail addresses.
Our powers are very limited.

Someone with the gentleman's private e-mail add. did this.

I must missed something there. I thought the email went to her mingle inbox. If it went from a private e-mail address to her private add then it may not have actually gone from his address. I get spoofed email often. It comes to me from me.

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:30 PM

Sage our Moderator said it could not have been a moderator!!!!!

It had to be someone that has his email address.

So we have a very Jealous person on Mingle that is not very nice!!!!!!!

Hg I'm just catching up on all this but somthing smells fishy here. The way Mingle2 is set up the only way someone could use that email address would to have access to the moderator's account. If someone has hacked their password and gained access to the account then they should change the password. What do you think tazz? I haven't gotten one so I'm not to sure about it.

Moderators do not have email addresses...they are only here to watch over the post!

Where did you hear that? Doesn't make sense to me that the moderator wouldn't have an email address. I could be mistaken though.

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:20 PM

Sage our Moderator said it could not have been a moderator!!!!!

It had to be someone that has his email address.

So we have a very Jealous person on Mingle that is not very nice!!!!!!!

Hg I'm just catching up on all this but somthing smells fishy here. The way Mingle2 is set up the only way someone could use that email address would to have access to the moderator's account. If someone has hacked their password and gained access to the account then they should change the password. What do you think tazz? I haven't gotten one so I'm not to sure about it.

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:02 PM

new to this so just stopping by to say hello, and to say you all seem nice so far long may it last.

Welcome waving
Just start posting so people can get to know you. You might add a little more about yourself on the profile, that would help also.

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:58 PM

love

Well there are two kinds you know. But I only wish for people to have good luck and plenty of it. Hope that works for you.
Welcome and enjoy yourself here and do try to keep your sanitybigsmile

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:05 PM

I worked with a Mexican drummer once, had his own hot sauce sent to him by his family. Put the stuff on his eggs in the morning, made the meanest green chili ever.

Oh i like green chili

His green chili would set a wooden spoon on fire

People say the same about my green chili

I like it but need a pack of crackers close by.

cbchdude's photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:02 PM

I worked with a Mexican drummer once, had his own hot sauce sent to him by his family. Put the stuff on his eggs in the morning, made the meanest green chili ever.

Oh i like green chili

His green chili would set a wooden spoon on fire

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25