Community > Posts By > nurjoyce

nurjoyce's photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:13 PM
i never judge anyone
good luck
if you need any help/questions answered r/t nursing let me know

nurjoyce's photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:57 PM

my passion is writing, but for quite awhile I've been experiencing writer's block and it's making me alittle edgy

maybe the block is there before a wonderful inspiration

nurjoyce's photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:34 PM

what is your passion?

Guess.

music?
why?

nurjoyce's photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:33 PM
today
always happy

nurjoyce's photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:32 PM
my passion is nursing. i started my path in nursing school because my mother wanted one of us (her kids) to be a nurse. i thought i might as well because i was unsure what i wanted to do. in nursing school, my first patient was a woman dying of cancer. her son was a congressman. he stayed with her. just interacting with the family, sharing their joys and their sorrows, making a difference in someone's life....i thought wow- this is what i want to do.
i am a labor and delivery nurse- have been for 25 years. i have seen millions of deliveries- however each one is still awesome.
to have people thank you for acting on their behalf- to have someone thank you for saving their baby- to have someone thank you because they lost their baby and you took the time to wash their hair, something small to one person but everything to another! totally amazing!!!!!

nurjoyce's photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:00 PM
confidence

nurjoyce's photo
Sat 01/03/09 04:11 PM
readjust myself in public

nurjoyce's photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:08 AM

Any of the old school people still around?? you know who you aredrinks :banana:

New people are welcome too, of course:wink: :wink:

Whoever you are come on in and be silly with melaugh :banana: drinks :thumbsup:

hey sweetie!!!:banana:

nurjoyce's photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:48 AM
no advice- do not date married or separated guys

being a woman, i would hope if i was married another woman would be just as considerate

nurjoyce's photo
Sun 12/28/08 05:11 PM
This was a wonderful CHRISTMAS!
My three sisters, oldest sister's husband, my mom, two nephews (their families) and my three GREAT kids- together!
After Christmas shopping was a blast. Lots of deals. Did all our shopping, wrapping for next year.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have an even better new year!

nurjoyce's photo
Sun 12/28/08 10:10 AM
on the left side of the bed, on my side
have insomnia, so maybe 4-5 hrs a night

nurjoyce's photo
Mon 12/01/08 04:43 PM
add me

nurjoyce's photo
Sat 11/29/08 11:38 PM
spent 16 hrs moving by myself while my roommate and her family went around Austin having a fun day. and the thing is that she will not get her apt until tuesday (since she waited so late) and will have to stay in my new apt for 2 days-- one would think that to show how thankful she was, she would help with a load or two.
i did tell her she needed to be pack with everything of hers in storage by 3pm sunday so that i could clean and give back keys...we will see if she will help clean- if not i think i will have to ask her to stay in a hotel instead- is that mean?

nurjoyce's photo
Sat 11/29/08 05:36 AM
I am usually a calm person, never stress anything
but i am moving from my 3 bd apt to a 1 bd apt. i do not need the extra room since my children have move out, however for some reason i a really stressed-
between that and we relocated into a new building at work and my roommate (who will soon be my neighbor and not roommate) has her family here and they are spread out everywhere using all the towels etc... i am thinking how the heck do i pack with 4 ppl who seem to be blinded by the fact that i need to move.
I want to cry!

nurjoyce's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:31 PM
LOVE shopping
i will be at the stores early
going with friends

nurjoyce's photo
Thu 11/13/08 10:06 PM

way tooooooooooooooo much to drink tonight

cool so enjoy the morning,hangovers can be a b!tch.

never get hang overs

nurjoyce's photo
Thu 11/13/08 10:06 PM

Maybe you should slow down a little or stop....just a suggestion....:wink:

i plan on it
i am ready to sleep
although other things are on my mind
What's on your mind? Anything you'd like to share with us or talk about????biggrin

blushing
ah....ic.....well if you need to talk to someone and are having trouble....drop me a line....will always help people out or if you just want to kill time.....I love making new friends.....biggrin biggrin

thanksflowerforyou

nurjoyce's photo
Thu 11/13/08 10:04 PM

Hey look at the positive side,

you made it home without any random men,

drinker drinks

my roommate frove us home :wink:

random men....,, there's a thoughtblushing

nurjoyce's photo
Thu 11/13/08 10:03 PM

Maybe you should slow down a little or stop....just a suggestion....:wink:

i plan on it
i am ready to sleep
although other things are on my mind
What's on your mind? Anything you'd like to share with us or talk about????biggrin

blushing

nurjoyce's photo
Thu 11/13/08 10:02 PM

Hiya {{{{{Joyce}}}}}

Hope ya had fun!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

hey sweetie
had a blast

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25