Community > Posts By > JayLy

JayLy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:18 PM
You know that is the actual "change" thing I have in my my head the most. I made an attempt to talk...calmly I swear. The guy talking back at me...I dont know that person. I got no where.

JayLy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:15 PM
great...I am 4 yrs older than he is. He just turned 31. ahhhh

JayLy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:11 PM
Wow. Awesome insight. He is actually on a 2 week break from work right now. It only happens once a year! Thank God. Alcohol- yes. Drugs I doubt it...but there is a dummy in his circle of friends that has that rep.

JayLy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:08 PM
I tried to be more detailed in a couple of responses or few....without writing a book:)

JayLy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:07 PM
I would like that short & sweet answer...so I can just move on. However, I actually have been doing the same thing right back at him...and even told him I felt he wanted me gone - and that was not a problem with me. I asked him, "you agree?" A great easy out right there. He looked as if he just lost his best friend...and said, "Are you searious?" I'm still scratching my head. I will just go- no prob. loss is nothing new here.

JayLy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:02 PM
oooo ya!

JayLy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:01 PM
right! I agree. otherwise I would had made a huge mess even worse. I know I need solid info....otherwise. He'll just deny. Assuming there is something. There is something- it just may not be what I am thinking ya know...

JayLy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 12:59 PM
ya think...lol :p

JayLy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 12:58 PM
Ok...It isn't me yet. My bf is edgy bad! At me only it seems. Not answering the cell, he is ending up places other than I was origionally told, giving me info to particiapate in social things sooo late it could not be possible for me to go, now the big one...he has had a huge loss of memory laely. So ya I have been snooping...

JayLy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 02:08 AM
I'm not able to sleep again!! I need to just get a guys point of view b/c I'm am obviously not going to figure it out. 5 yr realtionship...sudden changes in behavior & others. Yap...ya know what I'm thinking. plz chat

JayLy's photo
Sat 12/27/08 12:59 PM
Thanks for that positive point of view. I think right now I'm at the big state of failure. "I coulda, shoulda, woulda..." Plus, I have the terrific thoughts of someone else having played a part. IDK.

JayLy's photo
Fri 12/26/08 11:53 PM
thaaannnkkkss.

JayLy's photo
Fri 12/26/08 11:52 PM
welcome to what I'm afraid to ask!? I have not been single in years! ahhh

JayLy's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:44 PM
This is most likely the first stages of shock. No biggy...just 5 yrs to the wind. It could be worse. It could be 6 years to drinker the wind!! ha ha seee ya!!

JayLy's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:49 AM
I may regret this...but here goes. My bf of 4yrs seems to want to a lot more social lately. Which has been my biggest complaint- I have always wanted us to get out more. Just 1 prob now. It's always just the guys / co-worker thing! Nice!! I've done my homework. So far it all seems harmless- mostly. However, he knows he's throwing salt into an old sore here. Like tonight: it's a guy night again. I'm pissed! I'm sooo trying to get some girls togeher for tonight also- but of course we all have to work in the morning!!rant

JayLy's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:27 AM
Edited by JayLy on Thu 12/18/08 11:30 AM
Knowing when your being lied to or mislead...every flipping time! It's a gift or a curse- I haven't decided yet. It's either it happens so much I'm catching some left overs. Or I have a gift. I have to admit it can put me in a pretty bad mood. B/c if I can't prove it absolutely...it's even a bigger fight for my bf & I. The fealing starts as a gut fealing and it just comes obvios after that. How does it happen for you?
--white lies--big lies--"some" of the truth= all the same: a lie.

JayLy's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:10 AM
I'm so looking forward to making a few great friends. I have many interest & I think or feal like I have been there - done that kind of life experiences. happy

2 Next