Community > Posts By > Just_Dance123

Just_Dance123's photo
Wed 07/30/14 04:52 PM
girls do want the truth and she sounds like she can't handle it so you don't need a girl like that to talk to so just find a smart one with good taste in music and you'll be fine lol

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 07/21/14 06:56 PM
no i wouldn't give him the satisfaction on the first date i would keep him guessing about what kind of girl i am a little mystery never hurts anyone

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 07/21/14 06:53 PM
a guy who has both qualities = extremely sexy

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 07/14/14 08:05 PM

I'm not afraid to admit i'm shy. i wish i could be more outgoing but that doesn't seem to be working for me. especially when i see a handsome guy i never seem to have any words and it's frustrating! i can't even go up to a guy and ask a simple question or say hi lol

Try new things...surprise yourself and wake up the giant within u....
There's a book by Anthony Robbins - 'Awaken the giant within'....maybe it will help! :)

that doesn't even make sense and no thank you i like books that i can understand and are interesting

Just_Dance123's photo
Sun 07/13/14 10:21 AM
I swear some people are crazy especially the ones that don't like dogs they are so cute! my aunts husband doesn't like dogs and my mom and me took her dog to my aunts house and he started barking at my aunts husband lmfao made my day.

Just_Dance123's photo
Sat 07/12/14 12:39 PM
yeah girl every man is different believe or not they're not all the same the ones that just want one thing and you try to be friends with they are not worth it focus on the men that know how to be real men and will fight for their women

Just_Dance123's photo
Fri 07/11/14 11:16 PM
I always hear that a woman can't go up to a guy and say hi that a guy should be the one to do it or a girl can't give a guy her number the guy has to do it and i ask myself why? why can't us women be able to strike up a convo when we see someone we like? why does it have to be men that always make the first move?

Just_Dance123's photo
Fri 07/11/14 10:56 PM

I'm not afraid to admit i'm shy. i wish i could be more outgoing but that doesn't seem to be working for me. especially when i see a handsome guy i never seem to have any words and it's frustrating! i can't even go up to a guy and ask a simple question or say hi lol

go to a bar (wearing a white tee shirt),buy a drink and spill it on yourself,you won't have to say anything.the drink does all the work for you :smile: drinker

sorry but i don't drink or go to bars nor am i ever going to i'm better than that

hey who said you had to drink the alcohol,it's only gonna be used to get someones attention

i know it would get mine flowerforyou :smile:

yeah sorry but i care about age so you don't need to worry about you getting my attention

Just_Dance123's photo
Thu 07/10/14 11:37 PM
A walk on the beach, having a picnic, maybe some ice cream after,watch a movie and have some tasty snacks to go with it.

Just_Dance123's photo
Thu 07/10/14 11:24 PM

Everyday do something you wouldn't normally do. Eventually it gets easier and easier.

besides having shyness in me i also have fear that's why i can't really do a lot of things i wouldn't usually do i mean i think about it but at the end i chicken out

The reason for both your problems, shyness & fear, is the lack of self-confidence. Did you read my post on this? I gave you a real life example to let you know that if I could do it so can you. Btw, I have been an adjunct professor, on & off, for the past 17 years. Most of my students are around your age. Many have/had your problem. I did help some of them overcome their shyness and/or fear. All you need is patience and the "I can do it" attitude. And dont forget, to become a successful actor, shyness & fear will never help.
Good luck and God bless.

honestly what you wrote i didn't understand and i didn't get your point and i don't lack confidence i have plenty you don't know me at all and don't act like you know everything cause you're way off

Just_Dance123's photo
Thu 07/10/14 12:35 AM

Everyday do something you wouldn't normally do. Eventually it gets easier and easier.

besides having shyness in me i also have fear that's why i can't really do a lot of things i wouldn't usually do i mean i think about it but at the end i chicken out

Just_Dance123's photo
Thu 07/10/14 12:32 AM

I've found that whenever I'm in a good mood my shyness goes away. So try and make yourself feel better by doing things that will have a positive affect on you. I'm not sure if it works because I'm still trying it out myself but it seems like a good idea to me. Every little helps.

good advice red thank you

Just_Dance123's photo
Thu 07/10/14 12:30 AM

go to a bar (wearing a white tee shirt),buy a drink and spill it on yourself,you won't have to say anything.the drink does all the work for you :smile: drinker

sorry but i don't drink or go to bars nor am i ever going to i'm better than that

Just_Dance123's photo
Wed 07/09/14 12:05 AM
i'm trying but it's not that easy for me

Just_Dance123's photo
Tue 07/08/14 11:41 PM

Just_Dance123's photo
Tue 07/08/14 03:29 PM

I've never understood why women like it so much. For me it's not a turn on. Although I'm very good at it so I've been told. Countless times.

if you don't think tasting someone's lips with your lips is not a turn on then there is something really wrong with you

Just_Dance123's photo
Tue 07/08/14 03:24 PM

I've never understood why women like it so much. For me it's not a turn on. Although I'm very good at it so I've been told. Countless times.

congratz for being good but we women like it because it can be romantic that is if you kiss the right person

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 07/07/14 08:50 PM

Soooo..op.. I take it you don't have a dog.?

yes i do have a dog

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 07/07/14 08:38 PM
more like good luck to you

Just_Dance123's photo
Wed 07/02/14 12:44 PM
If you have seen the movie then yes i got this idea for the title because of that movie lol it's a really good movie btw. My love for dogs is amazing because everytime i see a dog i want to cry because i want to pet them so bad but i'm scared to ask the owner well because i don't want to get punched in the face. I just wish I could go to a pet store and be able to pet dogs but since it's far away from where i live i'm stuck. unlike people dogs will always be there for you when you need them i mean sure they also need their own space but if you don't love dogs you're missing out.

Previous 1 3