Community > Posts By > Just_Dance123

Just_Dance123's photo
Sat 05/10/14 07:58 PM
This movie is pretty good Julianne hough is a fantastic dancer/actress and of course kenny wormald is also amazing! I didn't really like the kind of character she played but I can say that she pulled it off well. I think Julianne hough was meant to play the sweet kind of character rather than the wild child LOL.

Just_Dance123's photo
Thu 05/08/14 12:08 PM
Omg I have seen that movie like a million times because it's really that good! Katherine heigl was perfect for that role and besides the fact that the guy that they put in the movie looks a little bit like gerard butler and the chemistry between them two is absolutely amazing! If you don't believe me see it for yourself and If you don't like it well then just don't worry you don't have to watch it ever again LOL

Just_Dance123's photo
Sun 05/04/14 07:29 PM
The one that made me cry was Hachi:A dog's Tale. That movie was so cute but they made it so sad at the same time. It's ok to cry and that goes for men to LOL.

Just_Dance123's photo
Fri 05/02/14 03:58 PM
Love is not just about how a person looks you can feel it in your heart which lets you see it with your eyes. I always say if you look into my eyes you can see stars. personality is what really brings out the beauty in a person.

Just_Dance123's photo
Sun 04/27/14 03:47 PM
Where is that one person everyone needs in their life?? that one person who will always be there for you no matter what? do they just exist in the movies or is it possible in reality as well? my point is where is that one person that you can have that one unique conversation and become best friends in that instant?

Just_Dance123's photo
Tue 04/22/14 07:36 PM
Shakespeare once said ''Journeys end In lovers meeting''. but what does that even mean?? does that mean at some point this heartache will end?? I need a hero!!

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 04/21/14 01:54 PM
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying there are no good men in this world there are! but.. where are they? that is the question.

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 04/21/14 01:51 PM
Baby can you hear me? When I'm crying out for you? Im scared oh so scared when you're near me I feel like i'm standing with an army on men armed with weapons

Adore you-Miley Cyrus

1 3 Next