Community > Posts By > Just_Dance123

Just_Dance123's photo
Wed 07/02/14 01:38 AM
Edited by Just_Dance123 on Wed 07/02/14 01:40 AM
this weather has been so confusing lately. it makes me dizzy just thinking about it. it's supposed to be summer and yet it's cold and sometimes cloudy. since i'm a summer kind of girl yes it does make me sad that this is the 2nd time summer has been f*cked up and it is very depressing!

Just_Dance123's photo
Wed 07/02/14 01:29 AM
aww don't worry you will find it i haven't found it either

Just_Dance123's photo
Wed 06/18/14 04:48 AM
I'm the kind of girl that if you need someone to talk to i'm all ears. I'm sweet but don't let that fool you because once i get angry i'm gone lol but if i feel bad afterwards i say sorry. I'm also the kind of girl that if i like you and someone messes with you i will defend you. I have a heart of gold and if some of you are confused about what that means it's ok it's just an expression.

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 09:17 PM

This site is kind of silly...

if it wasn't for silly it would be boring

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 09:10 PM

^^^^^ I think it's great you write down your thoughts....it's always helped me in the past too...just keep doing it..it'll make you feel better eventually...

thanks but i haven't felt better in a long time and why is your name oldhag? you don't look old and you're certainly not a hag

0ldhag is a result of my stupid sense of humour lol For some reason, I think it's hilarious, especially on a dating site...

having a sense of humor is good i wish someone that i know could be as nice as you are :(

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 09:03 PM

^^^^^ I think it's great you write down your thoughts....it's always helped me in the past too...just keep doing it..it'll make you feel better eventually...

thanks but i haven't felt better in a long time and why is your name oldhag? you don't look old and you're certainly not a hag

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 09:01 PM

Ohhh.. you're just venting..
Ok.. get it off your chest..
I am sure you will find somebody.
who is a perfect fit for you..
.. and then you two.. can be one of those happy couples.. occupying one of those thousands of houses...ok
.. but in the meantime.. you know any good jokes..lol... I'm sure you will get over. feeling blue..flowers

i don't believe in the saying perfect fit and no i don't really know any jokes but it doesn't matter i'm sure even that won't help

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 08:55 PM
Edited by Just_Dance123 on Mon 06/16/14 08:56 PM

My dream guy would buy me the dog that I always wanted
My dream guy would try to make me laugh when I am sad
My dream guy would try to calm me down when I get angry
My dream guy would be there for me when I need him the most
My dream guy would treat me like the treasure that I am

But I thought you weren't looking for a boyfriend?

Oh and so sorry for your loss Thoams!!!

slaphead

i didn't mean anything by it it was a thought i had in my head and i wrote it down i thought it would make me feel better but it didn't

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 08:52 PM

people these days don't know what a relationship is and that's pretty sad. they think love is a joke and it's bullsh*t and i'm not just talking about men it's both men and women. see women tend to blame men and men tend to blame women but if it doesn't work out it could be both of your faults cause it takes two people to make an effort and if you're not careful a baby.

You're 20 years old, you're beautiful, and you list hookah as one of your interests...Things could be a lot worse ya know....shades

oh believe me it feels like things are the worst for me right now

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 08:51 PM

what are you basing this on?
if you don't mind me asking.
I walk and drive around my city all the time.. I see hundreds of happy couples.. I look out my front window.
see a whole neighborhood full of house ! that are full of happily married people.. not just married people but couples.. my entire city of a population of a million.. three quarters of which.. are in healthy happy relationship.. what do you see when you look out your window..?
. all these houses can't be filled up with.. unhappy insincere unfaithful couples.. are could they..!!?

i just write stuff to try to make me feel better cause i'm going through a hard time it's complicated but i don't really mean nothing by it but when thoughts come in my head i write them down

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 08:46 PM

Maybe one day you will have a best friend :)

I will have the religious forum pray for you.

i don't need a best friend but thanks

You can be my best friend Thomas happy

i think thomas is to smart to consider that option since you can't really figure out the meaning of words

Someone is clearly having a bad day. flowers

i'm not a bad person but i'm sensitive so i can get angry easily but there is no point of being mean to someone as nice as you so im sorry

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 08:39 PM

So when you joining the convent?

i'm not joining anything i'm just smart and proud of it

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 08:34 PM

You can be my best friend Thomas happy

i think thomas is to smart to consider that option since you can't really figure out the meaning of words

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 08:29 PM

what is it that you would like us to comment on?

well if you don't know i can't help you

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 08:27 PM

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 08:27 PM

Congrats on your pregnancy.

omg i'm not pregnant!! i was just saying in general to be careful

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 08:03 PM
Edited by Just_Dance123 on Mon 06/16/14 08:02 PM
people these days don't know what a relationship is and that's pretty sad. they think love is a joke and it's bullsh*t and i'm not just talking about men it's both men and women. see women tend to blame men and men tend to blame women but if it doesn't work out it could be both of your faults cause it takes two people to make an effort and if you're not careful a baby.

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 12:02 PM

Your dream guy would read that and haul a$$ the other direction ...

you don't have to take out your anger on me just because you're no ones dream man

I apologize, I was having a bad day, my dream girl just broke up with me... I got her everything she wanted and did everything that she asked, then she just left..

I thought that day was never going to come, the reason I was upset is because it took way too long!

well thank you and i apologize as well and if she left you then maybe she really wasn't your dream girl but im very sorry she is to blind to see someone who truly cares about her and can't appreciate that well if you need to talk to someone you can talk to me since i'm a good listener lol

Just_Dance123's photo
Mon 06/16/14 11:09 AM

Why can't you buy yourself a dog?

yeah there is a reason i said he would buy me my dog and it seems like you don't know what romance is

Just_Dance123's photo
Sun 06/15/14 03:40 PM