Community > Posts By > Farid

no photo
Sat 09/14/24 11:39 PM
It makes sense if the original poster meant asking any question about himself.

no photo
Fri 09/13/24 11:21 AM

The US and Europe is quite occupied with Putler at the moment. It might sound insensitive and I wished there were another way to frame it but the war in Ukraine is much more dangerous globally than the war in Israel due to how it could spiral out of control, so it is necessary to put more focus into it. It's about priority unfortunately.

There has been a lot of ongoing efforts to reach a ceasefire in Gaza with no success. How could more Western focus on the conflict achieve this?

no photo
Fri 09/13/24 11:16 AM
So my mail is showing 1 message, but it does not open?
Any ideas

Are you using the app or the website? Have you blocked someone before opening the message in your inbox?

no photo
Wed 09/11/24 12:39 PM
I expect the app allows less characters than the browser.

no photo
Wed 09/11/24 07:46 AM
Maybe only the site developer(s) has (have) the answer. But one way you could find out for yourself, is to type in a text of known length repeated several/many times. This tool http://pinetools.com/repeat-text is helpful for doing that.

no photo
Sun 09/08/24 02:20 AM

Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to place it in the permanent circular file.

thanks for appreciating

appreciating or depreciating! Do you know the meaning of circular file?

no photo
Sat 09/07/24 11:01 AM
A major reason for the rise of fascism is that people fall for the deception and believe there would be simple solutions of problems in a world that is becoming increasingly unmanageable and opaque.

no photo
Fri 09/06/24 11:33 AM
Can a cheating man ever find a reason to stay loyal sometime?

Is this an assertion in the form of a question?

no photo
Fri 09/06/24 07:51 AM
The 75% is based on police reports as reported by the NY Post The Daily wire and Fox News. It can be googled

I had already done the search before you mentioned your source. However, I'd still like to see official published figure(s) for a confirmation, not just claimed word of mouth.

no photo
Thu 09/05/24 09:58 PM
new report says that 75% of crime in Manhattan is committed by Illegal immigrants

Show me what figure is stated in a public official source/record!

no photo
Tue 09/03/24 09:31 PM
Edited by Farid on Tue 09/03/24 09:34 PM
The PM and VP did meet at the WH this past July.

no photo
Tue 09/03/24 03:23 AM

By the magic of a hyperlink:
Sixteen Candles by The Crests

no photo
Mon 09/02/24 12:23 AM
"Blondey111", in Levantine colloquial Arabic, testicles are called eggs.

no photo
Mon 09/02/24 12:17 AM
I think on this app/site, it's impossible to unlike whomever sends you a like, without seeing the profile of that "admirer". :grin:

no photo
Sat 08/31/24 09:39 PM
Unless the photo is lewd, or not meant to be viewed by anyone, the easiest way is to upload it to your profile. Otherwise, upload the picture to an online image hosting site, and send its url address.

no photo
Sat 08/31/24 12:43 AM
Your question is incomprehensible, at least to me. What do you mean by "a pretend deactivated profile"? A profile can only be in one state: deleted or deactivated or still active.

no photo
Thu 08/29/24 12:44 PM
Just need to know how you pull up an individual you already know their username

How has that particular username come to your attention?

no photo
Wed 08/28/24 12:29 PM
What's the Bobby Moore (score) with wearing your pants half way down your ***?

Since when did Bobby Moore become a standard for elegance?

no photo
Wed 08/28/24 02:59 AM
Use a browser, and if you accidentally hit the skip button while “finding matches”, then try the browser’s back button.

no photo
Wed 08/28/24 02:58 AM
That was an advice to prepare for a hypothetical new virus, issued last June by The Centre for Occupational Health and Safety, in the second edition of their “Flu and Infectious Disease Outbreaks, Business Continuity Plan” handbook.

Previous 1 3