Community > Posts By > CindeLLe

CindeLLe's photo
Mon 06/09/14 12:45 AM

I've encountered many guys from India here having English aliases or names.. If you asked them if they were Asian they says "I'm American" yeah right when you look at their profile its telling something else.. And even its very obvious they don't look like one... They aren't proud of who they were..Why the hell they pretended to be somebody else..????? And whats funny about it they claimed to work in a tech companies as IT or system admin or business men.. YEAH RIGHT... TELL THAT TO THE MARINES...

CindeLLe's photo
Mon 06/09/14 12:44 AM
GUYS from INDIA pretending to be WHITES...

I've encountered many guys from India here having English aliases or names.. If you asked them if they were Asian they says "I'm American" yeah right even its very obvious they don't look like one... They aren't proud of who they were..Why the hell they pretended to be somebody else.. And whats funny about it they claimed to work in a tech companies as IT or system admin or business men.. YEAH RIGHT... TELL THAT TO THE MARINES...

CindeLLe's photo
Wed 06/04/14 06:50 PM
just be careful lots of predators looming around here.. plus men with attitudes and those alpha males ready to devour you any moment just waiting for their turn.. you cannot trust anybody...

CindeLLe's photo
Wed 06/04/14 03:09 PM
not just here on mingle but even on other sites too..
just block them so that they cannot bother you..

CindeLLe's photo
Wed 06/04/14 01:51 AM
good luck wishing for your fast recovery.... may the angels be at your side..

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 05/30/14 09:08 AM
you looking great.... thats why women asking you why still single

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 05/30/14 08:48 AM

Put a nice pic on your profile if you wanted to be noticed...

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 05/30/14 08:37 AM
The heart stuck in the past. Living today with uncertain tomorrow..

CindeLLe's photo
Tue 05/27/14 07:19 AM

Expect the unexpected... Lots of craziness here but still you can find rare sensible people here.. So don;t ever give up...

CindeLLe's photo
Tue 05/27/14 07:19 AM

Expect the unexpected... Lots of craziness here but still you can find rare sensible people here.. So don;t ever give up...

CindeLLe's photo
Tue 05/06/14 12:08 AM
Love is blind because lovers refuse to see it..lol

CindeLLe's photo
Mon 05/05/14 11:59 PM
I confess I don't reply all the people who pm's me because I think most of them are crazy and out of this world...lol Im sure many can relate to this...

CindeLLe's photo
Mon 05/05/14 11:53 PM
Even she has HIV? or just back from mental asylum? lol peace yah...

CindeLLe's photo
Mon 05/05/14 11:46 PM
Move on... His not really into you and not worth all the trouble you've gone through..Lots of nice guys here ...You deserve someone way better than that person... His lost someone's gain...

CindeLLe's photo
Mon 05/05/14 11:42 PM
What the issue in dating a single dad will full custody? Its other way to say that the guy is responsible and man enough... Women only see the bad side of this that the guy has an excess baggage already and doesnt want to get tangled in that situation.. You all single dad out there who has full custody you're the all great and best dad in the world..

CindeLLe's photo
Mon 05/05/14 08:47 AM
CSI MIaMI
CSI Las Vegas
NCIS
HOw I met your mother
Everybody loves Raymond
King of Queens
Modern Family

CindeLLe's photo
Mon 05/05/14 07:46 AM
Do u think your responsible if u send one?

CindeLLe's photo
Mon 05/05/14 07:30 AM
So the look is more important than other qualities the guy had ??
Thats too shallow I think.. Because guys out there have more than looks... You just have to give them the chance...

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 05/02/14 11:19 PM

i will take you forever - christopher cross
when she cries - restless heart
what do we mean to each other - sergio mendez
far away - nickelback

CindeLLe's photo
Thu 05/01/14 06:43 AM
Im thinking about the good stuff and memories... Im kinda down lately...