Community > Posts By > CindeLLe

CindeLLe's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:52 AM
This site was created as dating chat but it turns out its more effective be a social media site... People came here at first wanted to try this dating sites but as things progress its a friendlier place were met and make friends with other people here.. Plus we can share our own views and opinions on various topics...

CindeLLe's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:42 AM
You probably havent met "REAL WOMEN"... Not all women were like that.. But each individuals have their own preferences in what they were looking for.. Just don't generalize and branded women like that.. Were better than that you know.. Anyway goodluck to your quest.. Just stay optimistic.

CindeLLe's photo
Sat 07/19/14 07:49 AM
Hello there

Welcome to mingle...

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 11:24 AM
those scammers, fakes and posers here on site..

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 11:11 AM
First of all you need to put a pic.. It will increase your chances in finding your dream girl becomes reality girl..lol goodluck

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 10:59 AM
Put a decent photo first... Then work it out...

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 10:55 AM
I must agree with the guys here... You are missing the most important things here girl... Its not just about being cute or the physical traits.. Men find it too shallow without substance and essence... Good to know that there are still real men who thinks in a real way ..

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 10:42 AM
Bat pipiliin mo pang magmahal ng iba kung meron ka nang mahal? Kung magmamahal ka din lang ng iba ehh di maging prangka ka sa unang mahal mo.. Bakit may reserbang iba kung totong pag-ibig ang namagitan sa inyong dalawa..

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 10:39 AM
It hurts us down to the core. Learn the hard way... At nang may mapagkakatandaan tayo...

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 10:31 AM
in between 7-15-12- to 12-25-12

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 10:24 AM
Both... You cannot survive without anyone of those...

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 10:19 AM
Whenever I recall the past.. But it was what made me stronger now..

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 10:06 AM
Is it normal to sell their children (female ones)? Is it normal in a society where rape and other forms of sexual harassment happening on the streets even on a broad daylight? Is it normal to throw acid on the woman's face if they refuse the guy? Is it normal to touch woman's behind and front on public transport? I'm sure you get the picture now..

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 09:55 AM
Edited by CindeLLe on Fri 07/18/14 09:55 AM
I've learned that UK, Canada and US are really in Africa and Asia not the other way around..LOL...

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 09:43 AM
Baby back rib bbq...

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 09:42 AM
Baby back rib bbq...

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 09:33 AM
In few months I've been here I've encountered countless of very genius scammers. Mind you, they were really great and very convincing... You will have great conversations you must be very keen and observant to see the red signs.. Then the whole drama starts either sick parents or son or daughter... And they need your assistance they cannot send money home due to some circumstances one funny example is there was a guy he was a US soldier working in a peace keeping mission on Africa cannot send money to his family at US... AS in reallY?? Is it for real??? Cannot send money back at home because he was in war torn area ?? Hows that for a story plot?? LOL... To all scammers here why don;t you stop sitting facing the monitor looking for another possible victims why dont you get a real job... People here are not Banks where you will apply for a loan or your personal ATM machine to withdraw money.. or a Social Services office provides financial assistance.. Get a jobsand earn your own money fairly not in the expense of other people.. KARMA will come and get you soon..

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 09:10 AM
Cannot beat the Philippines...

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 09:06 AM
Be back on 7-15-12 and do things the right way...

CindeLLe's photo
Fri 07/18/14 09:01 AM
With a lot of fakes and scammers here on site people are just being cautious to people who dont have pix....Better be on the safe side than get burned...

Previous 1 3 4