Community > Posts By > Last1tate

Last1tate's photo
Fri 04/03/09 05:01 PM
I guess I can partially agree with you on those things. However, I believe that if you set a good example of what a good person in your eyes is in front of your child and that person dosen't do drugs to begin with. Then the bases for your child's structural psyche is of a positive tone and helps them to be healthy mentally later in life. Drug use,foul language, and other abusive attitudes and tendancies I believe stem from early development not teen to adult developmental stages. That being said if i am giving the good example i discribed here as a model for my child to follow before they are 13 then at that point they should know better and have adopted most of the values I tried to instill in them at a young age. Of course i wouldn't do such a thing to a young child but If you are over the age of 14 or 15 you have enough common sense and morals to make the right choices and if you bow down to peer pressure then you are accepting the trouble that comes with it. So if my 14 to 17 year old son is smoking pot then I think either my punishment will make him quit forever and greatly change how he views ture friends and life situations or he will fail at life which will mean i failed as a father....

either way i will not know until i have a son or daughter and this situation arises which it probably will unfortunatly.

Last1tate's photo
Fri 04/03/09 04:50 PM
yea i get what you mean, but women are just so random its just easier to be me and let her seek me out like luke and yoda you know. but i guess i can come off as a little rough ended but i think that i sound phoney when I try to speak or write certian ways.

Last1tate's photo
Fri 04/03/09 01:02 AM
if i caught my kid with pot, i would assure him that he was in no trouble and make him show me the rest of his stash, then i'd make him smoke it all right in front of me, after which he would peobably pass out. I'd then take him to the hospital to make sure he was ok and to get him the nessecary treatment to kick the habit. I'd enroll him in a drug rehab program and drive him to school everyday. I'd pay a guard to shadow him while at school and make sure he wears the sign i made for him that says "I'M A POTHEAD AREN'T I COOL" everytday until I think he learned a lesson, somewhere around his junior year of high school.

Last1tate's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:53 AM
thats the best pic i could come up with for now and i didnt want to lie or sound too cheesey so i just stopped writing, anything else a person wants to know they can just ask.

any more input on the updated profile?

Last1tate's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:29 AM
ok ok ill add a new pic, i just liked my wolf hands but i guess it is a little PG when im not PG anymore....more PG-13 now ok im gonna work on it asap.

Last1tate's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:22 AM
gotta love that kinda wisdom thanks lilo

Last1tate's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:20 AM
well one dreary night in transelvania...no no its still too painful to talk about...

Last1tate's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:17 AM
lol yes i have big feet lol

i see your point baabs....*pondering*

Last1tate's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:14 AM
so much to take in....one point is obvious, i must make a few changes. more input will be greatly appreciated. What about it ladies is this guy right, does more open info scare you women or what?

Last1tate's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:12 AM
i agree but i feel sometimes that tact and diplomacy are misread and the message is lost or misunderstood. Maybe i've just had too much bad luck in that area.

Last1tate's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:05 AM
lol words please lol

Last1tate's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:04 AM
i embrace my arseness as you put it but thats on;y because i believe in giving to people straight and at times it hurts feelings and i look like an arse. I don't think i should apologize for it but it hurts me to hurt other peoples feelings. the only recourse left would be to lie and i won't do that.

Last1tate's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:01 AM
pic included, what is your honest impression.

Last1tate's photo
Thu 04/02/09 11:47 PM
Do you think your anarse sometimes? When?

I think my profile on here makes me seem like an arse and sometimes i probably am not for lack of trying to avoid being one.

Last1tate's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:22 PM
lol hahahhaha amen.

Last1tate's photo
Sat 12/20/08 01:15 PM
wow a place where i belong

Last1tate's photo
Sat 12/20/08 01:13 PM
also ou could try Atlantica Online its at www.atlanticaonline.com its free and very fun at least to me

Last1tate's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:22 PM
why they named him that isnt really important is it? I mean not to belittle your query but there are dumber names out there. Yes Hitler was a horrible man but his name was just that, A NAME. an innocent bystander that couldn't escape the shadow of this man's horrible deeds. I mean you never know This boy could do great things in life and have a spirit greater than any philanthropist in history. However, he could also be the devil incarnante. My point is that either way his name wouldn't determine his nature that is just rediculous. I think the bakery should issue an apology written/spoken to the family and the issue should be left alone. Because while i believe the bakery's choice to be wrong it is their right to refuse service to anyone for any reason under the law no matter how crappy their decision was.