Community > Posts By > CHARISMA

CHARISMA's photo
Thu 10/18/07 10:18 AM
THANKS YOU ALL,

I guess you can say I was just double checking and making sure that I wasn't the long ranger on this. And to kinda see if maybe, I am over reacting alittle. God know these girls have worked THAT LAST NERVE! And I have expressed that to him, and now I'm just waiting to see his course of action, you know to see if it matches his words.

but he know that non of the dealing with them has been easy even with seval attempts. He has said that he loves me more than anything or anyone, that he would be will to die for me. Well lets just see about these annoying, disrespectful, needy girl friends.

CHARISMA's photo
Wed 10/17/07 11:43 PM
THANKS JAY

CHARISMA's photo
Wed 10/17/07 11:38 PM
The acid test, haven't heard it called that before, but yes...

CHARISMA's photo
Wed 10/17/07 11:34 PM
hahaha...Jay ok I like that.... and I'm abt to that point..lol b/c I DO LOVE THIS MAN.

CHARISMA's photo
Wed 10/17/07 11:17 PM
Trans you hit the nail right on the head, but we just recently had this discussion again, and he said they he would end the friendships with them, I'm waiting to see. b/c we are really to old for all this friendship thing (too many hands in the pot). I had no problem excepting his best friend (which is female) and he is my best friend (which is female) get alone great. It's just the clingy ones that has worked my nerves...

CHARISMA's photo
Wed 10/17/07 10:55 PM
thanks James and Curious... the whole deal is really tearing at me, so thanks. And yes I do love this man dearly, but I do feel that they are trying to take advantage of his big heart, they use the fact that he will try and help with anything, and they are ingnoring the fact that he is engaged now.
And to the question of how needed are they 1 of the call him 20 time in 2 days (just to talk to see if she should go out with a guy that had asked her) hmmmm

CHARISMA's photo
Wed 10/17/07 10:48 PM
Guys...trust is earned....and when it was up to me to cut off tieds to friends (10yrs of friendship) I did it. These so called friends of his is putting presser on him, saying tha I should just except them and their friendship, when I really and trully feel that we are grown and when 2 adults committ to 1 another the old is past away. We are partners now, we should have eithers back, not these extras.

CHARISMA's photo
Wed 10/17/07 10:28 PM
Hello, everyone.
I am writing for your insite on a very touchy situation. I am engage to a person that I adore. We live 150 mile apart right now considering that he has been able to move here yet due to work. Our problem now is that we both had a few friends of the opposite sex before meeting, but since being engaged this has become a very big issue especially for me. For 1 thing his friends are either very needy of him, call any time day or night, promiscuous, and/or are just plan disrespectful (which with those 2 he did deal with them). When he made it know to me that he had a problem with the 2 male friends that I had, I had no problem telling them that we could no longer talk, but he is having a very difficult time with this and plays it off as if I'm just over jealeous. At this point I have made it very clear that either they go or I go, he states that they will go, but I can tell that he is a little steamed under-the- collar. what do you guys think?

CHARISMA's photo
Sat 04/21/07 08:08 AM
NOW THERE'S SOME GOOD NEWS THAT WE DON'T OFTEN HEAR! (especially with
all the arguments abt gun control)
Brains, beauty, straight hand, and strength to defend ones self, and
that on a walker.... You go girl!!!

CHARISMA's photo
Wed 04/18/07 08:35 PM
Hi, I must say that I absolutly love red/yellow tulips, & peach ones.
And I'm a fan of the orange rose. They are very beautiful.

CHARISMA's photo
Thu 03/01/07 08:28 PM
LOL.... I like that, especially the 3rd wife.

huuumm...& A MAN THAT LIKES TO COOK!

CHARISMA's photo
Mon 02/19/07 11:21 AM
OPP...
OTHER PEOPLE PROPERTY
OTHER PEOPLE (*****)
YOU FILL IN THE BLANK.....YEA I REMEMBER THE SONG..
And no I'm not! Would like my own....It's not nice to share!!!

CHARISMA's photo
Wed 01/24/07 09:14 PM
FAIR??? Buttons asked, Life in not fair,and the situation definitely
isn't fair. And ladies we have forgiven our spouses for far more(some
men have CHEATED just to see if they could get away with it or just b/c
they could). And whose to say what the care-givening spouse is really
going through. Taking care of a terminal ill (long period of time) will
tear at a person. No, it's not right, but you not I knows what that
person was trully feeling. A need to be held, touch, consoled, just a
kind conversation. No, an affair would not be fair, but did that person
need an encounter, consolation, conversation, kind jester. I can and
would understand if it did happen, under those circumstances.

CHARISMA's photo
Sat 01/20/07 11:27 PM
Hi, Jenn
Someone like that is just trying to play mind games with you, dismiss
them. I love you, are not words to be played with. And it's obvious
that a person that would try to play with another persons mind/heart
like that is just look for kicks/control/cheap pleasures. Again.
DISMISS THEM.
GOOD LUCK GIRL
CHARISMA

CHARISMA's photo
Fri 01/05/07 11:49 AM
Hello,
1st, I'm new to this site.
I'm just sending out a shout to the gentlemens in Bama. Just like
to see what's out there. If you are a kind, careing, easy going,
romantic...etc....from BAMA....HOLLA....
OR close by.

2 Next