Community > Posts By > Tiffany252

Tiffany252's photo
Tue 04/21/15 11:41 PM

When a person defines a relationship as lite/easy/no strings then it is highly unlikely that the relationship is EVER going to be anything else. You set the value low it is unlikely to appreciate; or inflate; in any good way at least.

To have heartburn because you get disappointed that someone lived down to "low standards" agreed to is like crying that the dog ate your sandwich you left on the coffee table. A dog is going to be a dog.

Apology or confession that your a dog still makes you a dog. If you sleep with a dog you should at least expect fleas.

Younger women that think they can pretend to be casual about their self respect and probable responsibilities should not be surprised when the get stuck with the puppies of whatever hound dog they messed around with while he is long gone.

hey hey hey don't tlk about me like im not here.watch your mouth!

I guess since the guy is the dog, and because she was doing the same exact thing that would mean she is a dog(the female version) as well, who knows maybe she gave him fleaslaugh

Tiffany252's photo
Tue 04/21/15 12:34 AM
I am a Dark skinned African American female who loves dating white guys, but white guys really don't approach me. Its 2015 interracial dating is very common.

Tiffany252's photo
Tue 04/21/15 12:26 AM
Edited by Tiffany252 on Tue 04/21/15 12:30 AM
heavy makeup

Tiffany252's photo
Tue 04/21/15 12:26 AM
Edited by Tiffany252 on Tue 04/21/15 12:28 AM
grinding my teeth

Tiffany252's photo
Tue 04/21/15 12:22 AM

Men and women are different. Men have the ability to lie/compartmentalize and women tend to tell the truth/see the bigger picture. This is true no matter what the agreement is in the relationship. I know, speaking from experience here.

I kinda agree with that it doesn't sound pretty but its the truth in most cases. I have girlfriends that have cheated on their bf and tell them thinking the would somehow he wud commend her honesty and magically forgive her. & my guy friends will cheat and lie about it because jus because they was drunk they think it doesn't count. I dnt feel that way but ppl out there really do.

Tiffany252's photo
Tue 04/21/15 12:15 AM

after re-reading this a couplefof times here is what I got...

1. This was light hearted and fun

2. During this time you were hooking up with other people, but you CHOSE to tell him about these encounters

3. He was also hooking up with other people but CHOSE not to tell you.

But when you later found out about 3 you were angry/hurt that his choice wasn't the same as yours.....am I missing something?

yea in a nut shell I just hate being the last to know especially when I am being honest.

Tiffany252's photo
Tue 04/21/15 12:09 AM

I found a list, I don't think any of the signs by themself mean anything but certainly if there are three or more,,,

1.looks you in the eye
2.finds any excuse to talk to you
3.Perks up when he sees you
4. Stays close to you
5. Touches you
6. Stumbles over himself
7. Lets his friends go on without him(BIG SIGN)
8. Asks about you
9..Becomes chatty( actually listens and responds to what you say with follow up questions and comments)

10. leans in close when he speaks

five would creep me out I hate being touched by strangers & Ten I really don't like people invading my space. but I can dealo with the rest

Tiffany252's photo
Tue 04/21/15 12:07 AM

Goof here....with some tips on how to recognize flirting...(from a male perspective).

If a guy sees you every day, or every other day, or hell...maybe once a week....and he goes out of his way to say hello, to chit chat, or just smile....well then he is flirting and into you.

If same said guy mentioned above saw you about once a week, but then you notice he is going out of his way to see you more consistently....well he is flirting and into you....or he could be a stalker (you know, if you notice he is licking windows or just stares at you without saying anything).

If a guy walks up to you (say in a bar, or in the park) and he is laying the lines on thick.....eh....he wants to nail you.

And watch out for those dudes who, when they come around you they have raging boners. They could eventually turn into those "Sleeping with the enemy" type of guy....you know the one. The guy who, when you don't hang the towels right, or burn the meat, they smack you. And then you fake your death trying to get away but he ends up finding you in like some foreign village....but before he can do anything he gets killed by a stampede of koala bears.....okay this went off the rails pretty quick.....but you get my meaning.

Great tips - got my koalas at the ready

good advice but now Iam scared to flirt back I don't really need a stalker..lol..what happened to the days when you just checked the yes or no box

Tiffany252's photo
Sun 04/19/15 09:45 PM

Been here for almost a month. No replies frm any gal.. any1 wanna move out with me?

good pick up line..lol

Tiffany252's photo
Sun 04/19/15 09:41 PM

Welcome to the Welcome forum Tiffany.

We all grow as we learn.

Glad you are keeping your faith in love.

yea I have too..im ready to meet my prince

Tiffany252's photo
Sun 04/19/15 09:36 PM
I'm not really new just haven't really explored Mingle. Im a funny 28 year old Aries who is interested in dating a white guys. I can admit that in the past I mad the wrong decisions when it comes to relationships, but ive grown to be wiser and despite me being unlucky at love I still love love.

Tiffany252's photo
Sun 04/19/15 09:22 PM
I really think they go hand and hand but the foundation must be love because without love you just have lust which doesn't last that long

Tiffany252's photo
Sun 04/19/15 06:22 PM

you both messed around with someone else in beginning when you were first together

you told him right away
he waited a month to tell you
you got mad at him about it

is this how it went down?
or am I missing something?

yea more hurt that he was hiding sumthing from me when I was honest about everything.

Tiffany252's photo
Sun 04/19/15 06:11 PM

If your mate confessed to cheating the first week of your relationship, would you considered that cheating?

This is a serious question???

laugh

ugh what you think

Tiffany252's photo
Sun 04/19/15 06:10 PM

yea Im over it eventhough the relationship was suppose to be fun and loose I jus cant get over the betrayal. I was always honest about my hookup right after they happened, the fact that he waited a month is the part I jus cant get over.
See,I had feeling you weren't telling all,smt!sad

yea!! That relationship was really a learning experience. never again tho.. I am ready for a real relationship.

Tiffany252's photo
Sun 04/19/15 05:32 PM

I haven't had one.

me neither

Tiffany252's photo
Sun 04/19/15 05:30 PM
I rather an older guy

Tiffany252's photo
Sun 04/19/15 05:30 PM
Age really doesn't matter, as long as both parties are legal. Its more about the maturity level of the younger person and compatibility.

Tiffany252's photo
Sun 04/19/15 05:26 PM

They be MEN.
I assume they be flirting :-)

Soufie, I'm surprised... Surprised isn't the right word. I've never seen (read) you like this before.
Way off topic, I know, but I'm not sorry.

O.P.
You're an attractive woman, I'm sure there are more men interested in you than you think. Take your time and hopefully soon you will find someone who fits what you are looking for. To answer your question, you can't be sure unless you ask them or they come right out and say it, so don't be afraid to ask. At worst they can say no, which means that they were just being nice which isn't really a bad thing. Good luck.

I say that to say people may take my niceness as flirting when I am just being nice. If we in a bar & I am approached by a guy then of course he's flirting (maybe) but me asking the guy at the gas station if he is flirting is a little bit awkward.

Tiffany252's photo
Sun 04/19/15 05:18 PM
yea Im over it eventhough the relationship was suppose to be fun and loose I jus cant get over the betrayal. I was always honest about my hookup right after they happened, the fact that he waited a month is the part I jus cant get over.

Previous 1