no photo
Mon 01/12/09 03:06 PM
A women's restroom? explode

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:40 PM
Edited by caneandable on Sun 01/11/09 02:53 PM

i can hand on heart promise you i wasnt planning on doing so
No "falang" DOES! oops waving

PS...I can see in your face you won't even know what hit you, let alone Thai boxing! drool Have fun in your ventures!bigsmile

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 01:35 PM
Whatever you do? I repeat, whatever you do?...And I quote, "DON'T MARRY A THAI GIRL!" oops surprised ...LAlooking ain't ****tin' ya! tears slaphead frustrated scared bigsmile waving

LOts and lot's of English pubs there too! drinks

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 05:27 PM
Edited by caneandable on Fri 01/09/09 05:37 PM
If it's sin city? Bangkok (which means city of angels) makes Las Vegas look like kindergarden! love Expect the same throughout the country of Thailand. Nuff said! surprised oops

PS...A whole year?scared ...God help you! slaphead

Sawadee!

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:59 PM

or you could just tell them they better find it ....because there is a bomb in it !
Knock Knock?

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 04:50 PM

I'm sure the meatballs are way better there:smile:
Don't bet on it! Most european foods are bland, tasteless, thin and flat tasting, compared to how most Americans like their foods spicy, flavorful, rich and thick!...Expensive too! Unless you're extremely rich, go to local restaurants that's a pub also. You'll get better food and better portions for the money...If you just feel like eating Mcdonalds? Expect to pop out 8 to 10 bucks US, for a Big Mac meal, AND YOU WILL!! LOL! Travel by train, local subway or some other kind of public transportation, DO NOT RENT A CAR! Shop the internet for hotels in the area for which you specifically want to see and be. Most of all, REMEMBER that on the average, $1.50US is 1 euro!!!... Hope this helps as I really could go on!...Good Luck!

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:15 PM
Three parties in the Cenla area, Sheesh! noway

One was at a church hall where all the women were my relatives! surprised . Another was at the local VFW where all the women were old enough to be my grandmother! surprised...and last but not least I chose to go to a party in Alex where they wanted $50 to get in with only 20 people there at 11PM!shocked I went home instead! waving...Next New Year's I won't be anywhere near Louisiana, I promise! biggrin

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:08 PM

Where are they in Cenla/NLA?...Anything going on for New Years Eve?
That's what I thought! LOL!

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:06 PM
Fav band: WISHBONE ASH!

Fav musician: ME!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:44 PM

Nice post flowerforyou Alot of people don't know how to travel on a plane these days. The seasoned travellers have it down to a science tho. I work in the travel industry and the things people do... slaphead
Yes it was a good post! smokin ...Can't believe how many people we have in this world who claim themselves as "professionals" in their business, (lawyers, doctors, etc.) but once they get to an airport they seem to lose any knowledge of any common sense! "If they had any from the beginning?" surprised bigsmile frustrated bigsmile waving

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:33 PM
Was there in 2002 on a rock n' roll cruise...Cigarettes $10 a carton! Fifth of rum $7 bucks! Stock up and have fun on those sandy white beaches!...PS...watch your wallet for PP's! (pickpockets)

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:44 AM

Fool To Cry, Rolling Stones sad
So Much Like My Dad, George Strait sad
Rope The Moon, John Michael Montgomery sad
You Lie, Reba McEntire sad ...

...my crying days are over! :wink: bigsmile love
Oh by the way ole' Scotty boy with your expertise opinions on everyone elses tunes,

Running With The Devil by Van Halen makes me cry too! huh devil .......................sad bigsmile

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 03:23 PM
Fool To Cry, Rolling Stones sad
So Much Like My Dad, George Strait sad
Rope The Moon, John Michael Montgomery sad
You Lie, Reba McEntire sad ...

...my crying days are over! :wink: bigsmile love

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:04 PM
Where are they in Cenla/NLA?...Anything going on for New Years Eve?

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:02 PM
Nachitoches parish! love

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 03:48 PM
Next question! LOL!laugh

no photo
Sun 12/28/08 03:37 PM
Yes I'm new here and at this too cutegal. I've been reading some, excuse me, alot of the threads and subjects on and in here. Intriguingly quite interesting? But I'm not buying just yet! love :wink: ...Good luck in your ventures.:smile:

no photo
Sat 12/27/08 07:14 PM
Edited by caneandable on Sat 12/27/08 07:16 PM
When an inteligent woman knows she's made herself attractive to the man she's interested in, flirts "come and get it?", AND MEANS IT! :banana: frustrated love

PS...That's why it's called, "SEXy" :wink:

no photo
Sat 12/27/08 04:18 PM

She asks a lot of questions about your personal finances... expects you to flip all the bills/tabs and tries to get the most out of you in such a short amount of time!!
This one's good too!bigsmile love bigsmile

no photo
Sat 12/27/08 04:12 PM
bigsmile He'll just ask her while she's taking a bite of food at dinner and wait for her to choke?:wink: :smile: