Community > Posts By > JustJosh

JustJosh's photo
Fri 05/24/24 10:42 AM
Pumpilicious you have a really cool profile

But how come you can get away with pictures without your face but the moderator here jumps all down me head when I post a picture of me and my dog?

No fair

But anyway back to the topic at hand…

TRUMP SUCKS

JustJosh's photo
Fri 05/24/24 10:37 AM
When the musics over
Jim Morrison and the Doors

JustJosh's photo
Fri 05/24/24 10:36 AM
So what do you get if you guess correctly?
I want a kewpie doll!
Next up is the forum cheerleader herself
Gia!

JustJosh's photo
Fri 05/24/24 10:05 AM
Thanks Jaan
Woah cool hat!

JustJosh's photo
Fri 05/24/24 03:22 AM
Oh dear my apologies Gia
Being a newbie here I didn’t know all the rules
I predict that the next person to dance on this thread will be….

My dear friend Slim Gym

JustJosh's photo
Fri 05/24/24 03:19 AM
Leo sayer
Long tall glasses

JustJosh's photo
Fri 05/24/24 02:56 AM
Meet ‘Lady Nikita’s Tikkup crossing Cresheim creek’

JustJosh's photo
Fri 05/24/24 02:53 AM
Turds

JustJosh's photo
Fri 05/24/24 02:51 AM
Ain’t nobody here but us chickens
Louis Jordan

JustJosh's photo
Fri 05/24/24 02:07 AM
Wow
Simply gorgeous

JustJosh's photo
Fri 05/24/24 02:02 AM
1. When he dismissed Russian interference in the election
The spectre of Russia has haunted Trump since the 2016 election that brought him to power. Post-election analysis of data by the likes of academics seems to suggest that yes, Russian interference played a part in it.

But Trump, funnily enough, has never been keen to examine the role Russia might have had in seeing him elected. This means he’s not only blocked every attempt to investigate it but also sacked multiple officials who’ve threatened to do so, like former FBI director James Comey. Trump even admitted that Russia was part of his reasoning for firing Comey, making him only the second American president to sack his FBI director. Historic.

Ah, the sweet smell of nepotism. As soon as Trump went to the White House, so did his family. But breaking with protocol, members of the extended Trump clan quickly received important high-ranking roles. Like daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared who are now special advisors, a role that is very vague but ensures they’re essentially part of running the country. Ivanka’s attempt to mingle with world leaders at the 2019 G20 summit was widely ridiculed.

It’s not stopped her, or the other Trumps, from ascending the power ladder though.

You have to do something pretty bad to be impeached. Like have sexual relations with a much more junior member of staff and then lie about it. The accusation facing Donald Trump was that he pressured Ukraine to dig up dirt on Joe Biden and his son Hunter, threatening to withhold aid unless the Ukrainian president complied with his wishes.

Trump was acquitted by the Republican Senate majority but people can examine the evidence for themselves…

JustJosh's photo
Fri 05/24/24 01:56 AM
So because a mouse never won a Pulitzer Prize they don’t have thoughts or feelings?
That’s ridiculous
And I already explained why I accidentally called you Cynthia

JustJosh's photo
Fri 05/24/24 01:53 AM
Roll over Beethoven
Chuck berry

JustJosh's photo
Fri 05/24/24 01:50 AM
It really would be great to be able to sort profiles by state or country but there’s no search function
It’s a shame
And practically everyone I’ve seen here so far seem to be in New York
Sorry to tell you that
Also there’s a ton of fake profiles here

But keep your chin up
The forum here is fun and there’s no fake profiles there

By the way your second picture has a shirt with a bunch of stains on it and you might want to crop that picture better

Cheers mate! Down a pint of Guinness for me

JustJosh's photo
Thu 05/23/24 03:14 PM
Trump better just forget about his chopped steak dinners and get ready for FOOD LOAF!
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

JustJosh's photo
Thu 05/23/24 03:13 PM
In a rambling fundraising pitch to oil executives in Houston on Wednesday, former president Donald Trump promised them he would immediately approve their projects and expand drilling in a second term — just as he worked to expedite the controversial Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines soon after taking office in 2016.

JustJosh's photo
Thu 05/23/24 02:47 PM
Ha! Proved you wrong

JustJosh's photo
Thu 05/23/24 02:42 PM
Overeating

JustJosh's photo
Thu 05/23/24 01:59 PM
From YOUR lips to god’s ear toody

JustJosh's photo
Thu 05/23/24 01:41 PM
Julia