Community > Posts By > MrE89UK

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 01:37 PM
Edited by MrE89UK on Sun 04/13/14 01:40 PM
I dunno there must be something in the water and it is affecting you girls in rather an unusual way.

laugh

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 01:01 PM
I couldn't comment she is far too sophisticated to be deemed 'hot.'

Hot is a term used for like the younger generation.

This lady is pleasant shall we say.

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 12:57 PM
There's ladies on this site?

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 12:40 PM

I love flirting it's so fun as I am such a talker. It's like a little tease to myself.

It doesn't have to lead to anything and nor do I expect it to but it's fun nonetheless.

:thumbsup: You're a keeper!!flowerforyou

I've heard about you on this site... I need to be careful winking

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 12:23 PM
I love flirting it's so fun as I am such a talker. It's like a little tease to myself.

It doesn't have to lead to anything and nor do I expect it to but it's fun nonetheless.

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 12:20 PM
Edited by MrE89UK on Sun 04/13/14 12:22 PM

All men here aren't descent, all they ask for is sex and some want you to strip for them on webcam, I wonder if there are TRUE MEN on this site. huuuhhhh

I understand where you are coming from but for a man to want sex it's like as much as a woman doesn't want sex if that makes sense. Just look at how men are made up generally speaking.

In a lot of men it's how they show their intimate side but sexuality has been screwed up through the ages and turned into something else.

Me personally I have been with one girl my entire life and love her dearly. I'm 25 this year and she is the first girl I ever properly kissed and everything. I understand where other guys are coming from but it all comes down to a simple choice. For me, sex is so animalistic and isn't how I express my love. For me, expressing love comes in many forms but physically it is hugs, cuddles, kisses and sweet loving words. Sex is a separate matter compared to love personally. It's not making love to me but hugs and cuddles are. I guess it's my feminine side coming through lol which I embrace wholeheartedly.

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 12:14 PM

I am really shocked that almost every second guy i meet here just want to have sex and all they talk about is nasty things. Please really want to meet decent people.
.....hey not all dudes..i aint in that pack who are after sex

Your profile pic says otherwise lol Just look at that seductive pose. Stop undressing me with your eyes bro ahah just kiddin

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 12:14 PM
This thread is like groundhog day it's the same stuff over and over lol.

Ok now someone tell me how hot I am lol

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 09:03 AM
Is mermaid a metaphor for Leigh2154.. if soo I'm coming for a dip ;)

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 07:16 AM

this ish is getting old now talking about this same old laboured topic as if it is infact a common reality where by women actually lust for sex more than men. It's boring now
haha...but you continue to post here, and in fact, exhumed it from last nite.

Its a common scam to make women think hes not trolling for sex. Maybe they'll be fooled. what do you think?

Yeah I'm still dipping my toe in the water with this forum. Don't worry I can hardly see myself staying around for much longer so you won't miss much.

But yeah this reverse psychology mockery attempt is just making me cringe. Guys want sex most of the time the end. lol

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 06:36 AM
this ish is getting old now talking about this same old laboured topic as if it is infact a common reality where by women actually lust for sex more than men. It's boring now

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 06:31 AM

smokin devil

:tongue:

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 05:19 AM
just kick them out even if they have nowhere to go. Why do you want to get rid of your kids anyway?

I always wondered the reason behind it.

I think it must be cultural programming or something.

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 04:43 AM
as fire

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/13/14 01:04 AM
At the end of the day right I just took a massive dump in my toilet

MrE89UK's photo
Sat 04/12/14 11:25 AM

Young but hot

You make out being young is a bad thing lol

I'm old .. almost 25.. I'm a big boy now!

MrE89UK's photo
Sat 04/12/14 08:35 AM
I agree most diseases are caused by vit and mineral deficiencies.

A lot of our food is polluted. Eating organic as possible is the way forward.

Detox thoroughly a few times per year also.

MrE89UK's photo
Sat 04/12/14 08:31 AM
flamin!

MrE89UK's photo
Wed 04/09/14 11:19 PM
Well you are Canadian and many many Scots emigrated to Canada as you know.

Perhaps you want something from 'back home' to remind you of that oh so familiar feeling.

Also I'd really like to see a hot Scottish girl if you have a link or a picture.

I cannot recall having seen many but then again I am not specifically looking.

MrE89UK's photo
Wed 04/09/14 12:40 PM
Lol I do it my whole life man. I don't care anymore I'm not even comfortable enough in myself my view of myself is ridiculous and I put too much emphasis on looks about myself. I'm ultra self conscious it's ridiculous