Community > Posts By > MrE89UK

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 12:25 PM
well she is definitely feisty

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 12:08 PM

well now its more clear.

Hey don't take that tone with me young lady.. you know I meant not all women.

happy

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 12:01 PM

oo. thanks for the heads up. it has been corrected.

btw check if your last paragraph needs a 'some' implant.laugh :wink:

I just got off a night shift and my brain has turned into sludge my IQ is that of a dead goldfish would you care to expand on this 'some' implant dear one happy
'Women think......' danger danger

Oh my bad...

EVERY SINGLE WOMAN ON PLANET EARTH AND IN THIS ENTIRE 3D EXPERIENTIAL REALITY ALL, NOT A SINGLE ONE LEFT OUT THINK..... :tongue:

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 12:00 PM

MrE, nice new haircut and duds. new job?

Not so much new but door security you know, keeping the premises secure etc...

I took that picture after I came home from my night shift the other day and the haircut is a weekly occurrence :)

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 11:55 AM

oo. thanks for the heads up. it has been corrected.

btw check if your last paragraph needs a 'some' implant.laugh :wink:

I just got off a night shift and my brain has turned into sludge my IQ is that of a dead goldfish would you care to expand on this 'some' implant dear one happy

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 11:50 AM
:banana:

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 11:50 AM
Edited by MrE89UK on Sun 04/20/14 11:51 AM

I want to be big and strong like Arnold Scharzenegger. But there seems to be a lot of uncertainty about whether or not women really do like big strong powerful men. Because there are women that like to confuse the issue by going with Woody Allen types. I think they just get a kick out of throwing a spanner in the works.

If getting big and strong enables you to become more of your true self and a better person then go for it.

It's not so much that women like the big muscles and body it's usually what goes with it from the guy's point of view.

The confidence is a big thing that comes with developing your physique in such a way for many guys.

That is what women pick up on the vibe that you give off but men confuse it with ohhh she likes me for my body.

No... she likes you and because your big body is part of you then she finds it attractive.

Some women seem to think they find a big body attractive but if the guy turns around and is a complete meat head then the attraction will wear off rather sharpish.

I think having a good body is a great thing but highly overrated in terms of does it make women feel very attracted to you... not really is my answer generally speaking.

I will be honest without sounding big headed I do have a really good body but even when I was younger girls would just go errrrrrrrrrr your arms are gross or too big and they were not even that big.

Older women seem to be or at least some like a young man with a good body perhaps for an intimate encounter but I mean it's not really a big thing from a woman's point of view I feel.

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 11:45 AM
play his guitar if he'd let me

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 11:45 AM

Well perhaps but I don't think either of us can prove that most women looking for a man on a date site know what they want exactly it was my opinion only.

right. its hard for a woman to explain what it is she wants when its 'chemistry, love, etc'. Men are trying to figure out if they are that man that they want. They dont seem to realise that there is no description of 'that man'. either its there or it isnt.

So, classically, men assume that women dont actually know what they want rather than accept that.

Now now don't generalise and put all men into one basket or else you might get some woman holding a baby in her profile picture telling you how much it pisses her off lol

I understand where you are coming from and you're correct in my opinion. When you connect and click you just do. The connection is such a huge part of attraction for me.

I am the same I didn't know what I liked until she came along and blew me away. I was working from the mind but it is the heart we should follow.

I did know what I wanted basically a loyal, humble, reserved positive girl etc... and I have it now but it's long distance and extremely testing for me/us. But we love each other beyond words obviously we have met in real life etc...

Women think they know what is attractive generally but if they find a guy attractive they find him attractive. They think they are attracted to looks but not really just a well groomed man is the key component of looks. It happens on a subconscious level more so for a woman as opposed to a man is more logical and mind orientated I find.

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 11:27 AM

To be honest I don't think a lot of them actually do know what they want. Many seem very lost hence singing up to a date site usually as a last resort for many.

Have compassion for those lost causes, the poor little dears just want some attention..... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sad2

That is not true... I don't want or need that kind of compassion nor am I a lost cause. I work and I'm a student, so my time is limited. what I do want is a man that can communicate with me. That can actually spell and construct sentences that make sense. I'm far from perfect, but simple communication goes a long way.

I'm very happy with my life.. I just want someone to share ideas, share time with someone that loves to laugh and have fun. I'm far from desperate, I'm not lonely.

Jeez.. Think about what you are implying. Why are you here?? Hmmm I sound mean but I had to put my 2 cents in. Please do not lump all of the women on here in one group, that is not fair. It would be like me saying that all of the men on here are scammers.

:wink: spock

Hey sweetheart I wasn't lumping anyone in a pile. I just said a lot of those women, not all ok.

You took it to heart and you seem to feel I was talking about you... I was talking about the women who are like this. If you got offended then you must feel one one level you are one of those women I described in my post or else why would you get offended.
actually...saying that women dont know what they want is the classic reply of a man who has been rejected. it is insulting to say a lot of women dont know what they want. kinda like saying a lot of women are stupid.

Well perhaps but I don't think either of us can prove that most women looking for a man on a date site know what they want exactly it was my opinion only.

I believe I have been rejected, apart from examples when I was a teenager I am not picking up on any rejection later on via online means as how can I be rejected when I am not even looking.

It takes two to tangle and it's great to get a compliment or what ever but the way I see it the right girl will appear when the time is right so I am not concerned about any form of rejection because it's obviously not meant to be and ultimately serves me well showing me that this person is not for me.

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 11:24 AM
Edited by MrE89UK on Sun 04/20/14 11:29 AM

To be honest I don't think a lot of them actually do know what they want. Many seem very lost hence singing up to a date site usually as a last resort for many.

Have compassion for those lost causes, the poor little dears just want some attention..... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sad2

That is not true... I don't want or need that kind of compassion nor am I a lost cause. I work and I'm a student, so my time is limited. what I do want is a man that can communicate with me. That can actually spell and construct sentences that make sense. I'm far from perfect, but simple communication goes a long way.

I'm very happy with my life.. I just want someone to share ideas, share time with someone that loves to laugh and have fun. I'm far from desperate, I'm not lonely.

Jeez.. Think about what you are implying. Why are you here?? Hmmm I sound mean but I had to put my 2 cents in. Please do not lump all of the women on here in one group, that is not fair. It would be like me saying that all of the men on here are scammers.

Hey sweetheart I wasn't lumping anyone in a pile. I just said a lot of those women, not all ok.

You took it to heart and you seem to feel I was talking about you... I was talking about the women who are like this. If you got offended then you must feel one one level you are one of those women I described in my post or else why would you get offended.

I think some men (notice I said some, and not - a lot) expect some sort of correspondence simply because they send a nudge or a message to a girl.
I also think these same men need to grow up and stop throwing their toys out the pram.
Yes, and before any smart a-s reminds me again that I'm gay, I already know and I really couldn't give a flying f--k what you think.
It seems every time I reply to a topic that concerns men, then I get asked - errr your a dyke, what do you know?

That's great oh I can tell you obviously don't care if guys think you are a lesbian or not I can completely see that. :)

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 10:56 AM
Edited by MrE89UK on Sun 04/20/14 10:57 AM

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 10:56 AM

Sorry I got off topic.I was a bit frustrated with MrE89UK's post.

he was probly frustrated with his experieces. with that, maybe its a wash?

Well I didn't come to this site to find a date just talk with other people who are perhaps like minded and enjoy conversating etc..

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 09:20 AM

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 06:22 AM
Edited by MrE89UK on Sun 04/20/14 06:44 AM
edit...... I shall be polite now lol and say .... ask her if she needs help crossing the road happy

MrE89UK's photo
Sat 04/19/14 01:05 PM

Hii.. i want to satand one nighr with u.

This guy has good game watch out girls :wink:

MrE89UK's photo
Sat 04/19/14 12:09 PM
Well I mean if you are looking for a one night stand and put that out there eventually you will receive someone who matches your frequency and you will indulge in a one night stand.

Personally in regards to having sex or making love however you want to refer to it. I'd prefer to come from a place of unconditional love as opposed to animalistic lustful urges and have no real feelings or connection to that person etc...

MrE89UK's photo
Sat 04/19/14 05:44 AM

Shakes head lol

Jesus .... what have I done wrong now aaha

You're worse than my mother!

MrE89UK's photo
Sat 04/19/14 05:31 AM
shake hand

MrE89UK's photo
Sat 04/19/14 05:30 AM

I have other pics lol

I've just sifted through her pictures on her profile and now finally know the outcome to her 'hotness.'

SHE IS SIZZLIN' like a hot summer's day in the bush I mean outback! blushing

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13