Community > Posts By > Burnt2crisp

Burnt2crisp's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:49 AM
Maybe you should take the time to talk to her and let her know how you feel, who knows maybe she feels the same about you but is thinking in the same mind set, I think you should just express your feelings to her and it will either work out good or you'll tank either way its better to know where you stand with her then always wondering what it might have been if you just took the time to tell her, if you wait to long you may never get that chance, Don't set in the back row and watch the love of a life walk away, take the leap.

Burnt2crisp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:57 AM
A guy goes to his eye doctor for an examination. They start talking as the doctor is examining his eyes. In the middle of their conversation, the doctor casually says, "You need to stop masturbating."

The guy replies, "Why Doc? Am I going blind?"

The doctor says, "No, but you're upsetting the other patients in the waiting room."

Burnt2crisp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:42 AM
A couple were in their bedroom and the girl says to her boyfriend, 'I wish I had bigger boobs'. The boyfriend says 'well what I recommend is to get some toilet tissue and rub it between your tits for 2 months'. 'How will that help to make my boobs bigger?' asks the girlfriend.
'Well it worked for your ass' says the boyfriend.

Burnt2crisp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:33 AM
Edited by Burnt2crisp on Thu 12/11/08 10:34 AM
There was this little boy setting on the side of the curb, dripping battery acid on ants, a priest walks by and says,
child what are you doing, the boy replied I'm cleaning the earth of these filthy ants, the priest replied but the battery acid you are using
is evil made by the devil himself, you should be playing with holy water, the little boy ask, why is that, the priest says
well just yesterday I sprinkled some holy water on a pregnant woman's belly and she passed a baby, the little boy started laughing and said that aint sh*t,
about an hour ago I put some acid on a cats ass and it passed a Volkswagen.

Burnt2crisp's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:20 AM
This guy goes in to see a Doctor, the doctor asks what the reason for his visit the man says in
a low grunting voice, my penis is to large and it strains my voice and my wife can't handle it
during sex, the doctor tells him that surgery can be done to reduce the size but it will be very costly, the guy says ok
so the doctor set an appointment for him to have the surgery, the surgery is is complete with no,complications
the guy comes back after 6 weeks and says to the doctor, thanks everything is fine my voice is good and my wife loves it
and the doctor says in a low grunting tone, yeah my wife loves it to.

Burnt2crisp's photo
Wed 12/10/08 11:54 AM
Sounds like fun, let me know and I'll help you get it together