Community > Posts By > Mydaughtershero

Mydaughtershero's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:49 PM
Hey everybody,
thanks a bunch for the information. My wife and I don't have anything to fight over other than custody of our daughter. She doesn't want anything out of our home and thank the lord that my home is in my grandfather's name so she can't get it. My attorney does't think that my wife even has an attorney because we haven' recieved an answer yet. As to her signing over custody... Well, it's hard to believe, but for 5 months my wife wanted nothing to do with our daughter and to this day, I still don't think she does. I think she sees my daughter as a living doll... she plays with her when she wants to and then hands her back to grandma to take care of. I think that my wife doesn't want our daughter, being that she won't even work with me for the sake of our daughter when i'm over there seeing her, but that she wants me to fight for her. I believe I have plenty to stand on to be able to get custody. My wife has no job, no income, no education and isn't doing any of the reccomendations issued by (and yes unfortunately) C.P.S., where I am obliging to everything, have a steady home and an income... even if it is only disability. My MDA doctor and a physical therapist from MDA are both going to right me letters of reccomendations stating that I can take care of my child. For those of you who don't know what MDA is, it's the Muscular Dystrophy Association. They didn't even grant me any holiday visitation for christmas. That's right I had to miss my daughter's first christmas. The biggest plus for me is that my wife doesn't breastfeed. May the lord be with me on this one when I go into court because my lil' girl needs her daddy.

Mydaughtershero's photo
Fri 12/26/08 06:34 AM
I was wonderingif anybody could help me out with an estimated time frame... I filed for divorce december 12th and my soon to be ex wife processed the papers on december 18th with her attorney. My wife in no means objects to the divorce as she wants the divorce. I'm just curious as to how long does anybody think it will be before I get into court. Thanks much.

Mydaughtershero's photo
Thu 12/18/08 01:33 PM
I know how it feels... I have muscular dystrophy and i met a girl and fell head over heels in love with her, we were together for 2 years and married for 6 months and is now going through a divorce because she doesn't want to have to take care of me down the road when my condition gets worse. Alot of girls think I'm good looking, but as soon as they find out about my disablity, they shy away and want nothing to do with me. I have to say, we are human beings too, even if we have limitations and we deserve a chance just as well as anybody else. As far as I'm concerned, i think that people with disabilities seem to have a bigger and better heart.

Mydaughtershero's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:01 AM
Hello, I was wonering if I could get some opinions on my current problem. I am going through a divorce and for 5 months my wife wanted nothing to do with our 5 month old daughter and instead of divorcing her awhile ago, I thought I was being a good family man by letting my daughter stay with my ex wife's parents to try and get my wife the help she needed. She has refused the help and is now saying she wants our daughter and is living where my daughter is and they are only allowing me to see my daughter for an hour a day and won't let me take her to see my terminally ill grandmother. My attorney says that we have enough to show that my wife is unfit and also, I just found a paper in my closet that my wife wrote about her dad doing something to her when she was a child, her mother was an accomplice to this. My attorney does't know if I'll be able to get my daughter back because the judge usually favors the mother, but with the information that I have on hand, don't you think that I should be able to get my daughter back? Any suggestions or opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

Mydaughtershero's photo
Fri 12/12/08 07:03 AM
Thanks for giving me hope ladies. My little girl means the world to me. I hope that one day I can find a decent woman that can be a good role model for my daughter.

Mydaughtershero's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:11 AM
Hello, my name is Scott and I am new to this site :smile: . I am currently undergoing a rough divorce and trying to regain custody of my beautiful 5 1/2 month old baby girlbrokenheart . I'm seeking a down to earth woman who has time for me and my daughter. Ladies, please feel free to rate my profile and if intrested in what you see, please dont feel shy to drop me a line.