Community > Posts By > Deadline

Deadline's photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:43 PM
toothache...

Deadline's photo
Fri 01/09/09 09:37 PM

what about creating your own job???? Im wondering what is the one thing that people need, cannot live without.

I actually created a company called Interactive Idea LLC back in 2005. It cost me about $200 a year with all the fees to run it and its a good resume filler for gaps in between job.

since its my company and it's legit. I can give myself any job title. And I do work through it from time to time anyway...

I recommend that to anyone sitting without a job to fill empty gap on their resume.

Deadline's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:31 PM
Anybody going to Ultra this year? I know Prodigy and Moby will be there this year.. among the usual crowd.

Deadline's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:28 PM

I do got to admit that my 401k and my Roth IRA took a friggin beating....Like Ken Shamrock beating a midget...Couldn't stop the beating fast enough.

I know it dropped at least %25... I haven't checked it lately. I wonder if it went up...

Deadline's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:26 PM

My job is not really effected by economy... not yet...one of the reasons, products we make sell all over the world...

Gaming Industry are still strong. Heard it is hard to get into?

Depends on the job... depends on your skills...

Deadline's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:16 PM
I was born in Russia.. EAT plenty of snow... thank you very much! I am in Florida now and haven't seen snow in 10 years.

Deadline's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:13 PM

lol in a freakin email. we hadn't even met yet man. lol

yeah.. he's a real winner.

maybe it works sometimes... i better give it a shot...

Deadline's photo
Fri 01/09/09 08:03 PM
My job is not really effected by economy... not yet...one of the reasons, products we make sell all over the world...

Deadline's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:58 PM
On the first date or after months of dating and not going anywhere with it...

Deadline's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:54 PM
Its time for me to buy a new phone.. i am with Tmobile so G1 is cheaper and I don't have to worry about services not working...

But I think I like iphone more...
what about you?

Deadline's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:50 PM
I make video games for a living... and longer I stay doing that, less games I actually play... weird eh...

Deadline's photo
Fri 01/09/09 07:44 PM
One of the known fears men have is being alone... I don't mean being alone in a empty house, I mean being single...

It doesn't mean that you are looking for love. just for a comfort of being in a relationship.

Deadline's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:50 PM
maybe if I was made-up cartoony character as well...

Deadline's photo
Tue 01/06/09 02:27 AM
Don't brake your own life over the idea of better life that she think you may have if you listen to her.

Its selfishness. on her part...

Deadline's photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:11 PM
Some don't like being alone... its depressing..

Deadline's photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:09 PM

Stay away from these topics: sex, religion, politics and ex's.

lol.... I had the date on Saturday and talk about all the above and gonna have another date next week...haha... go figure.

We have already talked about all of the above, and she wants to go out.

like I said dude.. you are in. you are already past the first date stage. just talk about what u normally talk about, but bring up more personal stuff. just don't fukk it up. if you were real before, be real now. that must be what she wants...

Deadline's photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:06 PM

broke up with my boyfriend....

and Im not even sure why.

Are you the one that initiated it? How long together?

Deadline's photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:02 PM

Hey Dustin
<---Former Alcoholic here

Been sober since Feb 07. All of my friends partied every night and I couldn't go out so naturally they all started to leave me behind. Its hard when you get sober and nobody else will. I suggest maybe finding a support group such as AA or some other sort. You will find many people in your situation who will understand and help keep you sober.

Heather, How did u manage to become "Former Alcoholic" by the age of 20? wow... when did u start!?

Deadline's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:58 PM

She already knows about all of that stuff, we work together.

Dude! you already been talking to her outside of the date? ha... then this thread is pointless. you are in already... just talk about whatever you talk about normally, but mix it up with something more personal...

Deadline's photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:54 PM

lol.... I had the date on Saturday and talk about all the above and gonna have another date next week...haha... go figure.