Community > Posts By > Deadline

Deadline's photo
Thu 01/29/09 03:27 PM

Hey I am new here and to Miami does any one know were ate the bars for girls only?

oh you know... u can use that new thing they call 'the internet'... does wonders! :wink:

Deadline's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:25 AM
I tell you... installing air conditioner the russian way looks a lot like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJLvqdum6-E

Deadline's photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:03 AM
i have seen it...
I like Arlovski personally... mainly coz we were born in the same country... u know it is.

Deadline's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:55 PM
well.. I am Russian and had installed an Air Conditioner before... so I can be hands on expert on the issue! too bad those images do not work...

Deadline's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:45 PM

honestly... i like it. i mean people have made fun of it and most don't like it but i treat it like a lil way to break the ice if there's someone i mutual match with and so far i've made some good friends and may... just may have a date ...

which makes no sense as i'm moving away.

yea.. i like the matching thing. it does help to break the ice and i do treat it as a good feature for this site.

I don't know about others, but I get about %60-70 of my picks come back to me with a mutual match.

Deadline's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:30 PM
u can keep them...

Deadline's photo
Sat 01/24/09 04:57 AM

fuc! Alcohol... do not fuc! up your health... berry yourself with work. at least u make some money...

I meant something recreational other than work who wants to do that.........

I love my work... I guess its not the case for all people...

Deadline's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:57 PM
fuc! Alcohol... do not fuc! up your health... berry yourself with work. at least u make some money...

Deadline's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:40 PM
lol...

nobody said anything about sex story...

Deadline's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:38 PM

what Is it wrong to spend more time and money on video games than you do on your girlfriend?what

if you got this problem, you need to do what I did. get a job MAKING video games and then you will have 0 desire playing them and will spend all the good free time with the girlfriend.

Deadline's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:35 PM
had one for 7 years... then everything went to the crapper... I think everyone here can share a love story with a bad ending... otherwise we won't be here...

Deadline's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:28 PM
I am good in person, but don't do telephones at all.. in fact, if I am getting together with someone that I meet online, I prefer to only say very minimum... like how to get there or setting up plans, but i don't do the all night long on the phone chats.

I blame it on the fact that I have an accent...

Deadline's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:17 PM
<---- Lesbian at heart... wants to join the party! rofl

Deadline's photo
Thu 01/22/09 02:30 AM
<- current main image on my profile...

Deadline's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:02 PM
1. not showing interest in each others life...
2. going out with friends rather then with the partner...
3. clash of views: what used to be not a big deal is a bigger deal now
4. more fights = less patience for one another

Deadline's photo
Sat 01/17/09 11:54 PM
is that the best picture you could find?

Deadline's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:15 PM
cute and sexy... and probably a little kinky...

but gives away too much information on the page. its always better to find out those little details in the private conversation.. :wink:

Deadline's photo
Tue 01/13/09 07:24 PM
sex vs religion eh?

Deadline's photo
Tue 01/13/09 06:35 PM
Don't do it!! she will take all your money and lock you out of the house and set the dogs on you and set your on fire! .....ehhhmmmm. I mean.... Congrads! And good luck with it!

Deadline's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:49 PM

Have you ever cheated while being in a relationship? Have you been cheated on?

Why do you think it happens?

Does emotional cheating count? Where you start talking to and confiding in someone else more than your mate? Or is that just a prelude to physically cheating on them?

good question. You know... those who had been cheated on, say that they rather have a physical cheater then emotional coz when there are emotions present... then its REALLY over, while the physical thing still can be forgiven. I disagree with that... I think ones a cheater, always a cheater for whatever reasons...