Community > Posts By > cridder

cridder's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:41 AM

:smile: What did you learn from your last relationship?:smile:

That I want to SEE a copy of the divorce decree before we start dating.

I have a copy of my divorce papers rite on my desk:smile:

:smile: I have a copy of my divorce decree proudly displayed on my fridge!:smile:
wow: Your papers can be held up by a little magnet? Mine are in two large plastic storage containers in the attic....

cridder's photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:44 PM
christiaan otter bailey defines brave in my mind right now.....google him and see if you don't agree.

he took my son surfing and skating last fall. that he does what he does and still makes time to be kind to a strangers' kid speaks volumes.

cridder's photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:15 PM
having just returned from salsa dancing, this one appealed to me:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/laurie_pink/2446789763/

cridder's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:56 AM
Edited by cridder on Tue 12/16/08 05:58 AM
My daughter once brought a young man to my house who stated "All male female relationships are sexual"; I replied "I guess there isn't much point in you and me talking then is there?"

Seriously, there are a few (mostly younger) men that I talk with that seem to consider me some sort of sounding board or moral mentor....and I do things with them (called one and said "Help I am going stir-crazy!" a couple days ago and he,my young son, and I went out to look at christmas lights)...so yes: men and woman CAN be just friends.

I would be concerned if all your friends were female, or if you only wanted slim, 22 yr old blond girls as friends, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

cridder's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:08 PM
My 5 year old had a stroke at 18 months.....sometimes the Drs call his problems CP, sometimes not. He is good now, although his balance doesn't quite work right and his legs are sometimes stiff. At home, he has a great attitude and is active as heck. My main trouble is getting the public school to let him be a little boy and quit shunting him off to the side to "protect" him.