Community > Posts By > Cedrum

Cedrum's photo
Sat 03/20/10 04:12 PM
So... I'm just curious, is my "about me" section to much? I notice people seem to write like, 1 or 2 sentences in the ones that I've seen and that's about it. Then they say, "whatever you want to know, just ask :)" It's a little frustrating. I thought I would try to explain myself and some of my interests in-depth, but I'm worried it might be to much or worded strangely. I dunno, any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. *grins*

Cedrum's photo
Thu 10/22/09 04:54 PM
I have super high standards when it comes to rating people. Most people get offended by my ratings, so I shall refrain.

Cedrum's photo
Thu 10/22/09 04:49 PM
My friends used to make fun of me for how much I played video games or knew about video games, but I was proud of it. Then, I dated a girl who knew a bajillion times more than me and I felt like less of a man.

On another note, why is it "hot" when a girl plays video games, but dorky/nerdy/geeky/whateverthehellyouwanttocallit when a guy does? I don't understand.

Cedrum's photo
Thu 10/22/09 04:35 PM
Woohoo! Ice, yes, totally. :)

Cedrum's photo
Thu 10/22/09 04:31 PM
Yes. It's called Christmas. That's when all the little boys and girls get to open their brand new "G.I. Orator" figures.

Cedrum's photo
Thu 10/22/09 04:21 PM
Wait...so I have to pick between two guys and one girl? Not fair. Definately Babygirl.

Cedrum's photo
Thu 10/22/09 04:14 PM
Did you follow the recipe? Ya know, sugar and cut it with water and all that? If not, it probably wasn't all that great for you.

There really isn't anything special about it any more, all the good stuff has been taken out, hence it's legalization in the U.S.

Still, good stuff when done right.

Cedrum's photo
Thu 10/22/09 04:08 PM
I confess, I read this thread against my better judgment. What does that mean? I don't know yet...

Cedrum's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:53 PM
Devil's night originated in Michigan. BURN DETROIT, BURN! Well, that was the idea. Um...horrible stuff, that Devil's night business.