Community > Posts By > LovetoLiveLife

LovetoLiveLife's photo
Tue 12/23/08 05:58 PM
Can you tell me why it is pointless please

LovetoLiveLife's photo
Tue 12/23/08 02:44 PM
I love how all of these people were weeping in the streets because the "savior" Obama is in office and he is bringing real change to not only the country but the world. Well excuse me for not grabbing the tissues quite yet. The real change was just replacing the cabinet with Clintons old advisors. he knows that he is over his head. he is a great speaker and I will give him that. But excuse me for not liking someone who is going to end the embargo on Cuba when thier own people can't buy personal computers not to mention other liberties that people should be entitled to. He didn't even know Russias acting president even tho he is only a puppet. "Change is on the way" I didn't know Change was always a good thing. People will realize what is happening. The entire wolrd is becoming secular and AMerica is trying to fight the urge to conform, but with Nancy Pelosi, Obama, Franks, and a democratic senate.....I will pray for us. "Or am I not aloud to say that any more"

LovetoLiveLife's photo
Tue 12/23/08 02:16 PM
what does read it out loud mean.....

LovetoLiveLife's photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:54 AM
This has to do with someones horrible view point on the Republican party and that the Democrats are going to save us all.
Alright this guy is spouting off about the destruction of this country lets see here...I assume the pressure that the democrats in Congress and Clinton applied to the banks "forcing" them to give out loans to anyone and everyone didn't have to do with anything. I forget where in the Constitution it state that every American has the right to live beyond thier wages and live in a four bedroom house. I have read it numerous times but missed that. By having these people take loans with no intention of paying wieghs on the economy because they fall into debt due to the loans leaving less money to buy other things which then in turns lsoes money for the companies resulting in job loss. As for oil prices. I believe it was President Bush who wanted to construct oil refinieries on U.S. bases in Iraq which would drop oil prices dramatically. We are only now paying as much for gas as other countries have been paying for

LovetoLiveLife's photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:31 AM
Hey I am new to this whole thing. I don't know what should be on the profiel and what to exclude, I tried to be as honost about myself as possible. let me know about the pictures to.....Good luck to everyone else :) And happy holidays

LovetoLiveLife's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:36 PM
hey hows it goin. Just wondering if anyone could rate my profile and pic. new to this whole online thing so be as nice or as mean as you want

LovetoLiveLife's photo
Sun 12/21/08 07:27 PM
I love horror movies, and I think the best scariest one I have seen in the past couple of years was the Excorsism of Emily Rose. I think that one was pretty creepy. Also, many will laugh at me the the Blair Witch Project scared me because and my families cottege, there are a whole bunch of woods and my dad would always take us on "nature walks" and leave us in the woods, scariest and funnest times of my life

LovetoLiveLife's photo
Fri 12/05/08 05:15 PM
I don't know if you were telling me to do some reading or what. I understand that many assasinations come back to us and what m,y point was, is that I don't care and that I support it

LovetoLiveLife's photo
Fri 12/05/08 05:14 PM
Well I hate you. I'm just kidding the differance between me and alot of people is I don't care what many people feel as long as they have a reason to believe it. I'm not stupid and I can understand why many people do not like Bush. I actually really really like him but thats me but like I said, I can completely understand why some wouldn't like him

LovetoLiveLife's photo
Fri 12/05/08 04:07 PM
My response is going to be extremely looked down and I can understand those that oppose it. I undertsand that many businesses depend on the automakers. I feel that we also have many other problems that face this country. Maybe a depression is what we need. I know I know, before you rip my head off at least try and hear me out. Every powerful country must sometimes be challenged to show that they still are the strongest whether it be militarly or financially. I feel that by slipping into a depression, It may alter the entire way our country works. Those that are on welfare and don't deserve it would be filtered oput so that those that need it get it, illegal immigration would be addressed because we would block off our borders and so that unemployed American workers would be given the chance to work and all this other minor bickering about civil liberties and things that are argued about because nothing else major is there to be addressed would be put on hold. So am I extremely nuts by saying this, perhaps but I just think it is a way to look at the faultering economy in a brighter manner

LovetoLiveLife's photo
Fri 12/05/08 03:58 PM
Can you please tell me exactly what President Bush is guilty of and how he has killed thousands of people. Becauise I am sure you will not mention the Iraq wae considering it is not the President who declares was but rather Congress and since they did not open thier mouths, they are to blame. Also we can look past that. But If your argument is that he lied to us and took led us into a war based on lies, you can not say that. He acted on misguided information perhaps, but he never lied.

LovetoLiveLife's photo
Fri 12/05/08 02:47 PM
With the government throwing money around left and right (excuse the pun) in is not unthinkable that more major industries and businesses are coming to the hill pleading for money from the bottomless cash jar. This, howeve, causes problems due to the fact that we all realize that the cash jar is the complete opposite of bottomless and the bottom of that jar, is in fact, getting closer with each handful taken from it.
It is for this reason that I do not feel that the auto industry should in fact be bailed out. Now I generally have all Republican view points on issues and although some may consider that heartless, I due in fact understand what is at hand; unemployment spikes. I understand that many jobs will be lost, and that is very unfortunate. We should not, however, let the free spending CEO's come back pleading thier cases as to why it is the governments "responsibilty" to ensure that they do not place thousands of workers on the next unemployment spreadsheet.
This is completely skewed, however, because it is not the governments responsiblity to run thier business. First, I do feel that it is somewhat of the workers union to blame for some of these issues. They continuosly want higher wages along with more health benefits which only takes money from that of the profits which inevitablly causes car prices to increase, less people buying cars and then finally, some plants being forced to shut down. I feel sorry for the retired Union member, however. It would be unfortunate for those people to lose thier benefits after years of service. Due to this, I feel that it is the obligation of these failed Unions to address issues like these before it falls into thier lap. Feeling obligated to bring that to attention, I do feel that they are only a sliver in the log jam of the auto industry problem.
The CEO's are responsible for adressing these issues before they become an all out yelling fest as to exactly pin point as to who is to blame. As stated before, I think that some of the problem lays with the Unions, however, the majority lies with the CEO's. While watching the hearings on the hill. The first question that Congress asked, besides where the parking attendant was, was directed at the CEO's of three major Automotive industries. They asked, "Who here flew in on a commercial flight?" After it was clearly recognized that they all flew in on thier own private jobs, the hearing commenced.
Now I understand that thier are jobs at stake as I said before, but this is still America. We still live in a free market, with non regulation on private business (except of course for the whole wall street fiasco). These CEO's should be held accountable for raising car prices, which they did when data showed that people were holding on to thier cars for longer periods of time rather than buying new ones. So with no buyers in the market, of course they would raise the price. THat sounds legitimate (sarcasim). Although sad, thousands will lose thier jobs, but it is truly unjust to place blame on the government when it was not thier responsibility to run thier business in a successful manner.
Also, You now have speakers out thier, especially the Speaker of the House Nacy Palosi, who is trying to scare Congress in siding with the CEO's and giving some more money to them. (I'm sure they will spend it as wisely as the CEO's at AGI Mrs. Speaker) She makes the argument that if the industry fails, so does the industry which helps produce machinary which is used in our military. Well Mrs. Palosi. Why is that a bad thing. You along with the President elect- Obama, will have our troops home soon enough from the battle field so the machinary constructed on those auto plants won't be missed. I'm sure you are heart broken.

Will it be a shame that thousands will lose thier jobs, absolutly. The workers however, know that taking a job at an auto industry or jet liner is a risky undertaking and they can not say that they didn't see it coming. The CEO's should maybe sell some of the "benefits" like jets and maybe sink that money into thier failing business. I can understand the argument as to why they don't. With all the handouts rolling off the hill, why not wait in line to recieve thier "entitled" money. I mean it is governments responsibility to run and make decissions in thier business. I'll make a deal CEO's. Next time you and the Oil Executives have your meeting that you do once a yr that no knows what is disscussed, Let the goverbnment and public sit in on those meetings with cameras, Then maybe we will decide if you are entitled to that money. Unitl then, its your own fault for driving your business into the ground, so handle it yourselves

LovetoLiveLife's photo
Fri 12/05/08 02:33 PM
I recently just read a post by a woman attacking those who believe in assaination and it blew my mind. Whether democrat, republican, Independant or whatever are you saying that assasination is not ok. In the late 90's, we had foriegn intellignece saying where Bin Laden was and we knew exactly what building he was in. You wouldn't have pounced on the oppurtunity to have taken him out. The argument that often rebuttles this is, "well we didn't know what he was going to do." Maybe we didn't, but we did know what he has done. The bombings in Kenya, the previous bombing of the Wrold Trade Center, and the attack on the U.S.S. Cole. I can understand if you do not want to assasinate a foriegn politian that represents a democratic nation, but to be against assasination as a whole I don't understand. Were you against the assasination attempt against Hitler that failed. I sure hope not

LovetoLiveLife's photo
Fri 12/05/08 02:30 PM
Are you saying that assasination is not ok. In the late 90's, we had foriegn intellignece saying where Bin Laden was and we knew exactly what building he was in. You wouldn't have pounced on the oppurtunity to have taken him out. The argument that often rebuttles this is, "well we didn't know what he was going to do." Maybe we didn't, but we did know what he has done. The bombings in Kenya, the previous bombing of the Wrold Trade Center, and the attack on the U.S.S. Cole. I can understand if you do not want to assasinate a foriegn politian that represents a democratic nation, but to be against assasination as a whole I don't understand. Were you against the assasination attempt against Hitler that failed. I sure hope not