Community > Posts By > atruebeiler61

no photo
Wed 03/12/14 06:30 AM
I'm a christian and I am on here but I just watch who I am txt'n with. No matter how far into a decussion I am into if it turns dirty I block or delete them from txt'n me

no photo
Wed 03/12/14 06:26 AM
Only if you eat thhe candy and leave the apple alone...lol...lol

no photo
Wed 03/05/14 10:00 AM
Hello everyone, No I have always had to make ends meet, cuz when I do buy something I feel better knowing I used my own money to get it. I have worked hard all my life and I have come across men and women in my friend's relationship and I see how she is with his money. She don't work and he is retired but she has sold most of his stuff to make sure she has money and I can't stand women who do that because when us good one come across the men who did have a good heart b 4 they ran into that lady then it makes it harder for them to believe us women that are really good women to be around and yes I hv come across men who hv tried to do that to women also..And I tell them this ain't your mama's house or yr daddy's home and this is not a government home either either make yr own money and lets work together on this relationship or don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split ya...lol..I wish ecerone good luck in fonding their one and only..

no photo
Wed 03/05/14 05:21 AM
Turn offs: men who r so stuck on themselves that they hv to down grade women..u then know that they don't hv self convidence

Turn on romance before you get to the bedroom maybe start in the morning with flowers then just tl it thru the day.then u will get ye treat leader...get it, got it. ...good..lol

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 11:35 PM
It also varies to what your age is and what u hv been through in life, me I want someone that doesn't value his car like a girl, his job as tho he's always got a secret there. But, keeps things going with a level head.....in otherwords works with me not against me. Is willing to talk when something needs to be said not hold it in till they r ready to walk out..just be yourself and take it day by day....Also want to do stuff on the outside when it is nice...and so on. But, like I wrote here its according to what they have been thru in other relationship And your age those makes a world of diff

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 05:13 AM
Well my hat is off to all service men and women you have gone before us is going now and will go after us. They may gain a lot but they lose a lot...They fight hard to protect us and for that I say "Thank you." When I see someone in uniform I always stop and shake their hand and just say thank you for protecting our country." I just wish I could see the others that have already been then a I could tell them the same thing. But if by chance you stop by here I'm saying the samething to you also "Thank You for serving our country also."

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 04:48 AM
I may finish last but then I'll really know what I'm gett'n.....flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 04:40 AM
It don't matter what color u are you will get those kind of men no matter what color it race u r u could be pokier dotted...(LOL just saying) and if they r shy withdrawn or just haven't been on the site for awhile they won't text and I'm white and not to shabby look'n...but maybe u might want to chance ye profile. I don't know what Yes says but mine is preety straight forward the only thing I will be adding is that I will even chat as friends but no under no reason will I text u if u want to talk dirty....I say that to u Cuzco if u add that u will even chat as friends then that could lead to more also...just a thought....:smile:

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 04:07 AM
Hello ever 1. I've been chatten n here but still new in here just started 03/03/14...good luck to everyone..flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 03:58 AM
Just remember sometimes it is easier for man or women to hide behind in front or even under phone...but when it comes to meet'n them they normally hv to be drinking or doing drugs to be able to do anything....but if they are persistent u could always invite them on a date then bring everyone that helped raise u to the date..LOL..LOL. especially ye later boyfriend and yr dad..and if they do show up they hv a sum sum look on there face and of course u could always hv a Bible study going....c u can hv as much fun as "they want" or "did want"..LOL..keep'a look'n there out there....

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 03:44 AM
I say that is right on with the pic. But I say too make sure your words r straight forward in ye profile also that does make a different. Keep try'n there out there.

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 03:32 AM
I hv gotten that too and sometimes I will make a joke with them and tell them they hv to come out of training pants b 4 they can walk with the adults..lolsome laugh And some get an attitude.. but I just click the block button and look to chat with others..life is to short to waste on the ones that don't respect you...

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 03:23 AM
U ain't just a whistlen dixix on that not...if they start to ask ? like so what do u look like I give the basics llike my head is on my shoulders and my feet on planted firmly on the ground oh and by the way did u read my profile? Then I just tell them I will hv a pic up soon for u to view ..if they don't chance the ?'s then I block'm. Then find someone else to chat with....just think'n outloud...LOL...keep look'n there out there...:)

no photo
Tue 03/04/14 03:14 AM
Thx for that answer. Its true I'm a women looking for old fashion values standards and morals..but ladies remember that button u pushed to text that one man who did talk that way well there is a block button too if u do it enough times you'll get to the ones at the top of the barrel that does respect the way they talk to u and you'll know where to stop at and really hv a good conversation...keeplook'n the good ones are on here..just say'n...keep a smiling.

no photo
Mon 03/03/14 09:48 PM
Most people won't believe until it happens to them and then they will say it is something else. But I do because it happened to me that is I had a an experience and I don't ? who what it is i just say feet do your duty and get me out of where I am at.lol. I even had to move out of a trailer because things was going on

no photo
Mon 03/03/14 09:23 PM
Maybe everyword was not tak'n in the right context but I understand where she is coming from so when I text men I just make sure they can meet me and then if I still ask ? About the place or the towns around them then I start turning them into all the singles places I can find. Even if they do come up with another I'd it is troublesome to them to hv to do that. Most of the time when I tell them I will start reporting them they go away and I report them anyway. Sorry this was so long just thought I would put my 2 cents worth...lol