Community > Posts By > petrochy

petrochy's photo
Mon 07/14/14 01:45 AM
wow! write more of it.

petrochy's photo
Mon 03/10/14 10:05 PM

I'm 30 years old and looking for a nice man about 30-33 who is college educated, has never been married, and has no children. I'm looking for someone to continue my journey through life with.

I love having my soft skin felt and appreciated and I enjoy going to movies, out to dinner, out bowling...anything that is fun I am more than open to trying. :)

I look forward to hearing from some hopefully decent folks on this site.

Hmmmm! you should have accommodated people like us that are 35..Lol..sad

petrochy's photo
Mon 03/10/14 10:01 PM

A pop up at the top of the screen just came up saying I have to click on the re-send button to complete sign up. I click the re-send email button and it says it has sent me an email and I have to enter a code. Well I've hit that button a few times now and I'm not getting the email any ideas what is going on.

sometime the problem is from your connection and due to that it might have some delay for it to come to email and when it comes the time duration must have lapsed then if you enter the code it wont go through.

petrochy's photo
Mon 03/10/14 08:18 AM

black is beauty

every colour, race, creed, religion, and whatever else you care to name has it's own beauty in some way

yes u r right bcos i could remember my friends telling me that they prefer black colour to white while others prefer the white colour to that of black and for me i cherish white colour most. the reason of the argument between my friends is because here in Nigeria we have white skins, black skins and mixed skins (chocolate colours)

that means that what u love another love differently. u see colour is a unique thing to individuals

petrochy's photo
Mon 03/10/14 08:15 AM

black is beauty

every colour, race, creed, religion, and whatever else you care to name has it's own beauty in some way

yes u r right bcos i could remember my friends telling me that they prefer black colour to white while others prefer the white colour to that of black and for me i cherish white colour most. the reason of the argument between my friends is because here in Nigeria we have white skins, black skins and mixed skins (chocolate colours)

petrochy's photo
Mon 03/10/14 05:01 AM

Ok its late in the game but I'm curious.

Welcome Jacktrades! Help yourself to the breakfast buffet for all the members posting in this thread!

Don't forget the coffee...

Good Morning Guys and Gals! Breakfast is served! drool

this is tempting, after this, are u sure that i will still want to go?

petrochy's photo
Mon 03/10/14 01:06 AM

First don't rush into anything, take your time and chose the right person. Then respect, honesty, and communication.

The time you are taking your time is the time you are learning the do's and dont's of the other and after knowin that it will now help you to know how to communicate with each other. it will also help u to respect each other since you have known him/her in and out then you now treat each others with honesty.

petrochy's photo
Mon 03/10/14 12:27 AM

being on the same page n good communication with each other!

I concur with that

petrochy's photo
Mon 03/10/14 12:26 AM

Love is. Something tht we never. Bagain for,it comes naturallyyy..so to have a lastin relation there b trust,pecivirance.and sincerity.and caring for. Each other. Tht wht I think tht can make a relationship.

agreed, it comes naturally when you attract it to come like doing things together with her/him, caring for each other, trusting yourself by not doubting what the other tells you.
Rather than punishing your partner, a better tactic is to reward the things you like and ignore what you don’t like.

petrochy's photo
Mon 03/10/14 12:12 AM

.hi..Pet.first thing. When you view a lady you want to message.. You want to see when the last time she was on the site.. if it says within last 2 days.. Then that is what is known as active...if it says last scene A month ago..that is what is known as inactive.. If you message her.. It may take her a month to respond.. If you message active member..you can expect a reply within 3 days.. If you don't receive a reply.. She's probably not interested.. Move on to the next one.. Repeat process. As many times as necessary.. In order for you to find that special someone.. Hope this helps.. And yes.. Welcome..2m2

Thanks for that info

petrochy's photo
Mon 03/10/14 12:11 AM
Am really feeling up spirited right now for your advice

petrochy's photo
Sun 03/09/14 10:20 PM

Sorrry u better find the other ways.

other ways like...?

petrochy's photo
Sun 03/09/14 10:16 PM
am looking for my heart:heart:

petrochy's photo
Sun 03/09/14 10:06 PM
black is beauty

petrochy's photo
Sun 03/09/14 09:20 PM
Your Email Please

petrochy's photo
Sun 03/09/14 09:10 PM
I have not engage myself in dating before and now i want to but don't know how to approach girls/ladies and anyone I manage to alert in this site, they don't respond.

petrochy's photo
Fri 03/07/14 12:37 PM
Edited by petrochy on Fri 03/07/14 12:40 PM
you need to be aware that most men are no��t mentally programmed for conversation in the way women are. They need more silence and internal time. In the other way round, most women are mentally programmed for conversation in the way men are not. They need more conversation time because they do no��t like staying quiet; to them, staying quiet looks like someone been rejected. rant :heart:

petrochy's photo
Fri 03/07/14 12:30 PM
am fine and u?

petrochy's photo
Sat 03/01/14 01:44 PM
As they say, "couples that plays together, stays together". I think finding a sport or hobby that u both love (no! watching of TV does not count) and make that a priority in your relationship.:heart: