Community > Posts By > jazzinc

jazzinc's photo
Mon 06/25/18 02:58 PM

why do ladies,guys,men and women cheat in their relationship is because they lack the spirit of insincerity whice is the firs spirit we are to possess as humans to live a responsible life.

Now you have 6 full pages of a diversity of comments; I hope you have a better idea about cheating or...having fun somewhere!!

Tell us your conclusion about your topic

jazzinc's photo
Mon 06/25/18 02:36 PM
We all can find good and interesting persons(some kind of matches..) and meet for a coffee somewhere;but many people are preconditioned before the meeting; for several reasons; they are not open mind persons to start a new friendship chapter in their lives; that's the real problem; they don't want any kind of compromises with no one. They put so many conditions on the table. So; they can meet with many "matches"; but they hardly will initiate something serious with a X potential person. Many of them will see faults first more than qualities. For that reason; we have Mingle2 for a longtime from now.....

jazzinc's photo
Fri 06/22/18 11:01 AM
What is gasoline chemical formula?

I 'm UNserious and I like shorts....

jazzinc's photo
Wed 06/20/18 04:53 AM
in my 30's;suddenly; I decided to wear a tiny beard(only chin) and a discreet mustache; at that time; I was a full time long distance runner(sport); I was in total good shape and slim(medium).....all my family said a FULL NO to my curious beard and mustache. For me; wearing that was a curiosity and a little change in my look; but...almost I lost my family because of that!. One morning....total shaving at 100%. All my family congratulate me and hugged me.
Until now; I never ....beard and mustache anymore. I can't imagine my face with that; specially at my age.

But; I'm very surprised....beard and mustache are back in fashion! It's like an explosion in all areas....sport;work;arts,music...everywhere;;;;like never before. For me; beard and mustache must be clean and have a good shape; but "those hairs" are not for everybody. Curious but true.

jazzinc's photo
Tue 06/19/18 10:19 AM
Have you noticed many many men are wearing...beards?? It's like a new fashion and style.....suddenly many beards everywhere

what is that? where this "wave of hair" come from? and why?surprised

jazzinc's photo
Sat 06/16/18 11:46 AM
Are you a JEALOUS person with all your loved ones(family and friends included)??

Jealousy can become very fool,crazy and without control...and dangerous!

jazzinc's photo
Fri 06/15/18 05:18 PM
Divorces and separations exist because ALL ESSENTIAL ROMANTIC EXPRESSIONS gradually disappeared in the relationship. Sadly; it's like that.

jazzinc's photo
Fri 06/15/18 04:51 PM

What do you mean by "all paid invitation" ?

I put it above; but anyway; you wrote: you are here only for forums !!

jazzinc's photo
Fri 06/15/18 04:42 PM
Fortunately;the topic didn't involve a third element: LOVE

With that included; we can expect hundreds of comments all kind and colors..!

jazzinc's photo
Fri 06/15/18 04:15 PM
Edited by jazzinc on Fri 06/15/18 04:18 PM
People will meet when they are ready; they take their time to do that.

jazzinc's photo
Fri 06/15/18 03:45 PM
No complicated answer!

If civil marriage doesn't work as expected; then; by common agreement.....LEGAL DIVORCE!

Religious marriage(it depends on each religion)...is forever or not.!..under certain specific conditions.

jazzinc's photo
Fri 06/15/18 02:18 PM

What do you mean by "all paid invitation" ?

All kind of gentle invitations in a first meeting or dating in public places.

jazzinc's photo
Fri 06/15/18 01:58 PM
Some people always refuse "all paid invitation";specially in first meeting or dating.They don't accept no kind of generosity from anyone.

What do you think are the reasons for such behavior or attitude?

jazzinc's photo
Mon 05/21/18 01:21 AM
Many people tend to look for more and more to try to be happy;never satisfied in life;nothing is enough for them;these persons never will be entirely happy; it's their choice.

Normally; as we get older;happiness and satisfaction come from simple facts and things in life...to have a good family;be relatively healthy;to have good friends;to love and be loved;to love life as a gift from GOD. If we have all that; we can say we meet happiness everyday.

Be simple; give a nice word or a smile;be happy.

jazzinc's photo
Fri 05/18/18 05:22 AM
Happiness changes with age;our goals,hopes and successes change with age too.

What do you think?

I appreciate your comments

jazzinc's photo
Thu 05/17/18 04:00 PM
Sometimes; if you do or you give something good...you have to wait and wait;almost the same in return.

If you do or give something bad or wrong....you don't have to wait;the same or worst in return.

Life is strange very often.

jazzinc's photo
Thu 05/17/18 03:28 PM
Are you HAPPY AND SATISFIED about all you have done and all you do in your life?

jazzinc's photo
Mon 05/07/18 03:44 PM
Well; in one sense or another; if you are told "you look great and younger"; it's a nice and kind compliment; and you must follow your rules of daily life as better as possible. In the other sense; people and friends won't tell you nothing by respect;but you can expect some respectful advice about your appearance; just to tell that you can live longer and better if you change some important points.

Say a sincere "thank you" in both cases.

jazzinc's photo
Fri 04/27/18 09:06 AM

Are there advantages that go with being tall,and do short people lose anything for being short?

Medium-tall people and well proportioned are the best/women and men/

All is ok for them...clothes/shoes/places/even sex!....and more

jazzinc's photo
Fri 04/27/18 08:55 AM

It's greatly disappointing and quite depressing to conclude that life has no meaning. We give life meaning

You live that space of time called LIFE as you want and decide; your life has a certain meaning IF you decide give to it by...your actions,words,way of thinking and decisions.

Life can have a sense for you or not; you decide that. All those people you mentioned who died young; all of them decided the style of life they want to live. Some had accidents or casualties? ..yes! But; in general; they lived the life they decided with all the wrongs and the rights.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25