Community > Posts By > whitebuffulo

whitebuffulo's photo
Tue 01/13/09 07:36 PM
you no i have a good life and people like you dont know whats up with me i was saying about women and how they are and what they are really here for so all the one's that didnt understand me well never mind

well to my experiace so far in my 5 years of just checking out these date sites i think that no one reall is here to find no one but to pretend they just want to check them out and just play willie real people are really here to find some one as for the older women that are over 30 they are still acking like young girls were they look at the person outside instead of the inside because sense by devorce i been looking for that good women that i didn't get its my misstake because i didnt see the real her but thats life and to women that has got hert from men im sorry to here that but theres guys out there that know how to be with a woman it's just that i see women just falling for these preaty boys that think just because they have money or a car you think they are all good guys but they are notbut im not here to say bad things about no one but just to say if you are really here to find someone then find them if you are here to just talk and play around then go play in the web sites like myspace.

OMG! What a sad life you can have !

whitebuffulo's photo
Thu 01/01/09 01:21 AM
you know i didnt even under stand that centence what were you saying to me

well to my experiace so far in my 5 years of just checking out these date sites i think that no one reall is here to find no one but to pretend they just want to check them out and just play willie real people are really here to find some one as for the older women that are over 30 they are still acking like young girls were they look at the person outside instead of the inside because sense by devorce i been looking for that good women that i didn't get its my misstake because i didnt see the real her but thats life and to women that has got hert from men im sorry to here that but theres guys out there that know how to be with a woman it's just that i see women just falling for these preaty boys that think just because they have money or a car you think they are all good guys but they are notbut im not here to say bad things about no one but just to say if you are really here to find someone then find them if you are here to just talk and play around then go play in the web sites like myspace.

Oh, and that's one heckofa runon sentence dude!!

Take 4x4's advice...use a period once in a while, some of us were at the eye drs today, but man oh man...Just sayin'

P.S.
I didn't really even read your "sentence" all the way through eithertongue2

whitebuffulo's photo
Sun 12/21/08 09:02 PM
i know theres good men out there im one of them even thow im a lone for right know but im trying to find her to

finding a good guy has a lot to do with being a good girl :smile:

I disagree sir!

whitebuffulo's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:24 PM

whitebuffulo's photo
Mon 12/08/08 05:41 PM
i thought i erased that thats why i did it again

whitebuffulo's photo
Mon 12/08/08 05:23 PM
Edited by whitebuffulo on Mon 12/08/08 05:36 PM
ok i have read to womens notes and i say, yes there is still men out there that know how to love and have a family and more but to my experiance of being devorce there are women out there like my x that use's men to the full and women like her that dont know when they have it good or have a good man they learn the hard way like my x she hurt me so bad i just dont want to say it so there, but i say this to women that a good man is there if you want it but sense women are so pickie that they pass them buy i am one that happens all the time thats why i cant talk to women because its so hard, and there is the sex part but im not going to say nothing because i don't know how to explain it well thats it