bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:21 AM

So, I just try to keep away from the a**holes now, regardless of race color, or creed--I guess we should add "gender" now. And that can take a little more work, and take more patience, but it's a much more realistic and fruitful approach to determining who you want to hang with.

Please feel free to add your moment if you have one.
and sexual orientation.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:18 AM
builds dog parks

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:13 AM
hahahah no joke. thank you. in this case its true that its the thought that counts.

papers dont have anything to do with respect bonds connection growth and trust

and it loses to scissors EVERYTIME in rock paper scissors. so there. paper sucks.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:02 AM
growing older but not upsmokin

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:59 AM
i saw him pick her up for a ride around the block. naughty man. that radio flyer belongs to lilia and i!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:58 AM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Fri 08/28/09 01:58 AM
stopwatchhappy

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:57 AM
dog whispererflowerforyou

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:54 AM
lol i thought it was finding the person you want to annoy for the rest of your life...or however long its convenient...because if it fails to please you...you can always annoy them infinitely in divorce as well

tongue2 no disrespect intended. just in a playful mood now

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:52 AM
something tells me this will be definite food for thought warring to get into my stillness in my mornings meditations.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:48 AM

You can really learn alot of french and or spanish if you read the shampoo bottles too!!!laugh laugh laugh
rofl

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:46 AM
flowerforyou

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:34 AM

Does noone pursue love and long lasting marriage? Kids and a stable relationship and family life? What are you alive for?
in todays society im seeing my peers viewing marriage as a convenience (sometimes just for survival) on a little slip of paper easily tossed in the paper shredder once it doesnt fit their m.o.

just to clarify im not by any means belittling anyones divorce or their journeys that brought them there and through them and beyond.

im just merely stating that as a young independent fairly stable young woman in her midtwenties of todays society the lack of respect to the THOUGHT behind marriage is appalling in my eyes. i could go on and on about this. and then flip the script and support a whole other view or perspective. i think ill just goodnight all insteadwaving

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:28 AM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Fri 08/28/09 01:29 AM

Your lives must be so shallower without the depth of love and family...I have fought my whole life for family and love...I do not try to force it but it is what I would love to one day have like my grandparents...! married for 62 years and the other 66 years...It brings a huge smile to my face o see them all happy and smiley and still so deep in love
you need to grow up.......first!!!! Go out and get married!!! See how long it lasts you......and then come to us with your IDEALS!!!slaphead Ive been married.....is that all there is to life???? I would rather find a life partner that I respect and who respects me than all that family/marriage crappola you just tried to ram down our throats!!! what a load of BS!slaphead
every person has a unique journey in life. isnt the point of life to learn to know accept and embrace ourselves to create bonds with those around us. instead of finding the dividing features within ourselves to maybe start looking for the unifying traits that interweave us in an interdependent web of life? so many people are so busy judging one another they really miss out on the connections that teach us not just of others but more importantly of ourselves in my minds eye. how do we see our environment and what do we want it to become? there is no set standard. but i think there are many different guidelines for those unimaginative enough to become the creator that settle for the role of bystander in their own life.:wink: breathe deep.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:23 AM

Your lives must be so shallower without the depth of love and family...I have fought my whole life for family and love...I do not try to force it but it is what I would love to one day have like my grandparents...! married for 62 years and the other 66 years...It brings a huge smile to my face o see them all happy and smiley and still so deep in love
something we both have been blessed to witness and experience. i am sorry for the loss to your life micheal but we both know it was a beautiful passing and the man that was meant to be at her side was there. this type of love really prevails over all odds. it is the strongest bond one can have with another in connection.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:19 AM
what you need micheal is a healing kiss on your forehead and a clear tap to that third eye.why do you think we are friendswhoa

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:17 AM
this is nagging at me ladylid2012. what do you know of the andromeda galaxy?

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:15 AM

if only i knew how to post pics, my aunt thats proof rite there that is!

shades Some people do have Draconian DNAshades
ive run across a lot of intriguing hints of lineages of people in powerful positions world wide have a draconian or reptilian related heritage. im very pleased to have found this thread quite by accident tonight. especially right under a lightworkers thread. im beginning to suspect the message that is sought to be given forth from lightworkers is polarean (spelling correction please) in nature and may possibly be a result of polarean implantation on this planet.

furthermore i think it is draconian influence on human society and also within nuclear power to help stal talks of peace and treaties with fellow neighbors such as the blues and polareans. just a hunch. im new at this.

human beings in general are a key factor in what will come to pass as far universal hierarchies. why do you think grays are trying to genetically manipulate their species with the more base of the human species. its a desperate attempt at survival. a grasping of straws.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:03 AM
i meant to comment on the intensity hes radiating in that picture and how yours compliments it in what seems a nurturing manner.

i wanted to take a moment to absorb your words.
thank you for sharing.flowerforyou

bohemianbugeater's photo
Thu 08/27/09 03:15 AM
those pics were taken by myself pre ike...but sometimes i think that woman is a completely different person though integral to my personal journey...just felt like sharing

bohemianbugeater's photo
Thu 08/27/09 03:08 AM