bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 10:55 PM
"In the night forlorn the morning's born
And the morning shines with the lights of love
You will miss sunrise if you close your eyes
That would break my heart in two"

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 10:10 PM
my bathtub. it was a luxurious relaxing vacay from reality. i plan to do so again. very soonsmokin

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 10:08 PM
most intrigued by starseeds

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 09:13 PM
hopesthepolesbigenuffshades

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 09:00 PM
:thumbsup:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:33 PM

I've heard that they used to cut the right breast off of an Amazon to aid in their archery skills. Time for you to let the inner Amazon Warrior out now, Roberta. drinker
smokin yes.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:00 PM
my ex had breast cancer at a young age and had one breast removed when she was twenty she decided to tattoo her chest. (not just the typical nipple tattoo) to this day she has one of the most beautiful chests ive ever seen on anyone. of course a lot of women in my family have had mastectomies. my cousin jokes about tossing on her ******* to go grocery shopping.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:45 PM
did you see the helicopter glyphs on the egyptian tombs?

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:11 PM

i think too polareans are sometimes equated to angels or fey beings.

in fact funnily enough it just popped into my head: hitlers "perfect" race of blonde haired blue eyed people. interesting. (i am in no way supporting extremist actions i think it muse worthy albeit briefly)

flowerforyou There are humans that live on other worlds.drinker Other "Earths".:smile: Some may have even came from here,evolved before usdrinker Ancient Astronauts:smile:"Atlanteans":smile:And there are other types of beings that do not neccessarily have permanent physical forms as we do.:smile: Other Dimensional beings.:smile:
i think weve made a study of some very similar subjects. it will be fun to pick each others brains and share knowledge.:wink: bigsmile

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 03:15 PM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Fri 08/28/09 03:16 PM
hahahaha yeah rightwhoa welcome to my orifice of expertise...um office of expertisescared

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:34 PM
thesebootsweremadeforwalking

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:33 PM

yes.........they are here in Roswell, New Mexico. (Come on out, and you can see for yourself.)waving waving
im actually lookign for a book i just read a retired colonel wrote regarding top secret files that are no longer so top secret...it revolves mainly around grey interaction though in the roswell area. also if you get the chance research missing time articles and books.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:30 PM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Fri 08/28/09 02:30 PM
i think too polareans are sometimes equated to angels or fey beings.

in fact funnily enough it just popped into my head: hitlers "perfect" race of blonde haired blue eyed people. interesting. (i am in no way supporting extremist actions i think it muse worthy albeit briefly)

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:27 PM

isnt that what human beings want from reptilians themselves. they may have bred with us but considering the fact that the human race was supposed to have been bred as slaves and fodder for the reptilians i think earth is just a way to evolve a little less from under their thumb. just ONE THEORY mind you.

the interbreeding is just another way to control advancement with other more peaceful "races". who do you think controls the fact we wont relinquish the nuclear power that yes keeps us rather safe at the moment (except from manipulators such as the greys...who violate our basic rights as beings with the "missing time" stretches)they also keep us a threat to neighboring potential allies in this universe.

flowerforyou I think that humans have unexpected traits that the Draconians lack as well.:smile: Perhaps something of a spiritual nature.:smile:That is what a lot of sources say.flowerforyou
i most definitely agree. i think theres a LOT more to human history than just the draconian aspect. theres a reason why a race so young...or developed from another more ancient race is both feared respected repressed and bombarded treaties for peace. even the blues who desire peace with us fear the inherent threat human society as a whole represents now. and why do you think the polareans have such an invested interest in seeing us obtain our more spiritual capabilities (this shadows the lightworkers work ive been looking into and in fact there are hints that indigos may possibly have misplaced memories of the andromeda galaxy...interesting food for thought)and also a more peaceful way of life. plus our rapid advancement is intimidating. it will be interesting to see what 2012 brings. i think some of the alien oriented prophecies may have been planted by races such as draconians or greys or maybe some people will be making some interesting trips. either way the energy pulls are intriguing and becoming stronger year by year. i notice a lot more people are beginning to open their psychic awareness as well.
:smile: By our definition ,the draconians and most greys are basically evil.:smile: But there are other lifeforms amongst us that are working to help humananity ascend the density levels.:smile:Something the Draconians (and their grey servants)can't do.flowerforyouOur potential is so much greater than theirs:smile:The Draconians and Greys are limited to the existence they have now,but humans have a greater destinydrinker
i couldnt have said it better. i actually support the polarean and blue theorists. and believe they are very active in todays society.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:04 PM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Fri 08/28/09 02:07 PM

isnt that what human beings want from reptilians themselves. they may have bred with us but considering the fact that the human race was supposed to have been bred as slaves and fodder for the reptilians i think earth is just a way to evolve a little less from under their thumb. just ONE THEORY mind you.

the interbreeding is just another way to control advancement with other more peaceful "races". who do you think controls the fact we wont relinquish the nuclear power that yes keeps us rather safe at the moment (except from manipulators such as the greys...who violate our basic rights as beings with the "missing time" stretches)they also keep us a threat to neighboring potential allies in this universe.

flowerforyou I think that humans have unexpected traits that the Draconians lack as well.:smile: Perhaps something of a spiritual nature.:smile:That is what a lot of sources say.flowerforyou
i most definitely agree. i think theres a LOT more to human history than just the draconian aspect. theres a reason why a race so young...or developed from another more ancient race is both feared respected repressed and bombarded treaties for peace. even the blues who desire peace with us fear the inherent threat human society as a whole represents now. and why do you think the polareans have such an invested interest in seeing us obtain our more spiritual capabilities (this shadows the lightworkers work ive been looking into and in fact there are hints that indigos may possibly have misplaced memories of the andromeda galaxy...interesting food for thought)and also a more peaceful way of life. plus our rapid advancement is intimidating. it will be interesting to see what 2012 brings. i think some of the alien oriented prophecies may have been planted by races such as draconians or greys or maybe some people will be making some interesting trips. either way the energy pulls are intriguing and becoming stronger year by year. i notice a lot more people are beginning to open their psychic awareness as well.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:57 PM

Soooooooo .... Does this mean they would taste like fried alligator?
ohh thats some good stuff!
that means they taste like chicken!love

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:47 PM
btw im posting as i read...im only on page two of the threadblushing

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:46 PM

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:25 PM
i want those shoes. they look pretty lethal in the most delicious waysdrinker

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:24 PM
guru