bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:21 PM
the unadoptable (poetic license) old dog of the mingle kennel

thats okay i still love you and will play with you!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:17 PM
hollystichealing

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:13 PM
HEY! and not JUST on here. damnit. yahoo and myspace too:tongue: jk

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:12 PM
or we can just tradesmooched (can i still kick you in the ***? or did that power pull lay you low enough?)smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:11 PM
THEproclaimer (as long as youre walkin five hundred miles there lil)

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:08 PM

Redd ju meen laik dis

mii loaf ju lawng lawng taim

yayyyyy I dun when an done it now yayyyyyyyy

flowerforyou
lol i want to say i recall feral cat lady and becky having a misspelled word thread about a year back

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:05 PM

Strange...now that you mention it I think all my guns majically come to life, leave their safe when I am not looking, and go on shooting sprees on their own. *rolls eyes*

Give me a break. Gun don't kill people. Stupid people, drunk drivers, irresponsible parents/people, criminals, gangbanger wannabes, and any other number of things kill people.

Not once in my life, or in my time working in a gun shop have I ever heard of one single instance where it was the gun that killed a person.

I have a story about this. I have a friend in VA who is a gun collector. He use to buy guns at the gun show they have every year in Hampton. Well one year his favorite dealer doesn't show up. He asked around and he found out that as he was packing all his guns up a pile fell down on him and killed him. So see guns do kill people.
PS I use to own a Desert Eagle 50-AWESOME gun.
laugh i shouldnt be laughing at this. sigh im going to hell. lolwhoa

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 03:04 AM
midnite mingler

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 03:03 AM
kiss the southern mike?blushing maybe lolpitchfork

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 03:02 AM
*stretching* im off to bed guys. lol night all! in the wee hrs of the am!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:58 AM
waving welcome to the lone star state

were experiencing a cold front today...its only ninety five out!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:54 AM
:smile:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:53 AM
agreed. what is a white person anyway? gosh when i think about all the different cultures that make up my heritage i feel more i should be defined as a mutt...not a native american or a caucasian. i hate those damn little boxes.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:51 AM
rofl drinker morning

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:47 AM
my major complain with people today is there are too many that look at each issue as an all or nothing situation. how many times in life are we consistently proved wrong in this point of view. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!surprised

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:44 AM
does that mean i can blame misspelled words on my pencil?spock

roll with this people. lets hear all sides.smokin

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:42 AM

Ok soppose you are right and marriage and having kids is the whole deal. What are you suppose to do if you have had a good marriage and the kids are grown and gone and your spouse has died? Throw in the towel and just curl up and die somewheres? I don't think so.
heck no. this is your journey, you define it. and it defines you.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:39 AM

culturally, i have some problems with southerners, heh...
grumble and geographic location.whoa

my problem growing up was i was naive to most differences between humans. i was always an accepting child and searching for a unifying bond...not what made us different (though ive always had a unique respect for that even as a kiddo)im more likely to misstep on someones toes and offend someone by being too accepting and expecting you to be just as likeminded. maybe this is my personal form of racism lol. i also came out of a small private school and begged my parents to send me to a larger 5a school(the largest in texas actually) for the desire to jump into diversity (my class size went from eight people to hundreds). my culture shock was finding that people made assumptions about the way the inner workings of my mind functioned just because of my outer appearance. after it was made plain to me that i was categorized to think a certain way based on attributes that have nothing to do with my mind i became timid for many years always afraid what i had to say might offend someone.would this person think im racist or bogited or hypocritical if i touch on a torchy issue? it drove me nutswhoa . people should (not be judged but rather ) be praised for what they bring to the table. sometimes defining characteristics play a part in this sometimes they dont.

oh and i crack all kinds of inappropriate jokes. its become a survival skill.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:25 AM

shades I'm racist against Lizard Peopleshades

I know you are Mirror, and I am with you on that. I've read your posts extensively, but the name you give them escapes me for the moment-I believe it begins with a "D"; but yes, I am, without compunction or thought,with you in your battle against lizard people. It's people I feel obliged to decide individually about based on their words and behavior.
drinker Yes, they are called Draconians or sometimes Reptiliansdrinker
glad someone is.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:22 AM

like i say there is only 1 Race THE HUMAN RACE:smile: And i love you allblushing
:thumbsup: sometimes when asked my background i used to add a little box marked human and checked that.