Community > Posts By > glamgyrrl_1

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 12:15 AM

Hell no. I don't let anyone in unless they are expected. Honestly... I do not even answer the door if I'm not expecting anyone.
me neither. scared

me three. when my doorbell rings and im not expecting anyone i dont even go to the peep hole. if they know me they can call me.

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 12:08 AM
yup, i did a good deed. im at work right now and just saved an ER patients life bout 30 min ago.

i guess thats a good deed, but i do it daily so i dont look at it as special. still good though.

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 01:36 AM
stay awake.

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 01:00 AM

it's happened to me a few times. It is usually the really attractive ones too. The ones that realize they don't need to be on here. lol

LOL LOL LOLbiggrin

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 03:41 PM
im pretty new to this site and i already have several friends and two that i have met in person.

not sure what the prob is for you. maybe your goin about it the wrong way (not wrong, but just not right)

the forums had nothing to do with me makin friends and meeting people. the two people that i met in person, i met them b 4 i had ever posted on the forum.

who knows, just keep tryin diff angles.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:34 AM

"well you might as well sleep with me because tomarrow im going to tell everyone that we did anyway!!"

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:28 AM
Edited by glamgyrrl_1 on Mon 01/19/09 10:29 AM
i may lose my keys, but that doestn't make me a loose woman.

i may have lost the battle, but a loose beotch lost the war.

i think im going to lose my mind because my head is screwed on to loose.

everybody cut loose, get loose, kick off ya sunday shoes.

this is fun.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:23 AM

For the rejects of the dating society? Ponder and answer!

honestly i use to think so, until i joined mingle2.

i always thought it was for losers, weirdos, rejects, uglies, etc., but...

i dont anymore, idk why, maybe because now i am an online dater and i dont consider myself to be any of the previously mentioned sterotypes.

which is better: meeting a complete drunken stranger in a bar and having an intoxicated conversation or meeting a person online and chating with them and getting to kno them for a while then deciding to meet? I personally think the latter is batter. lol (so corny)

people fear what they do not kno. plain and simple.

SO NO, WE ARE NOT THE REJECTS OF DATING SOCIETY, WE ARE THE ENLIGHTENED.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:53 AM
im single, never married, no kids, no rent or mortgage.

all the time in every day is for myself.

if i didnt work three, 12 hr nights per/week in a hospital saving lives i would feel like a selfish beotch, but...

since i have a career that is devoted to takin care of others i dont feel so bad.

and mostly on my days off i dont do a damn thing. i sit in bed eatin, watchin t.v. Or i do the same thing at a friends house. occasionally i get out the house (besides work) and go out to dinner or a movie or a bar/club or sumthin.

i sometimes feel sorry for people with kids (like my mother) cause they always have to do stuff for their "children".

i think all (good and decent) parents automatically go to heaven for their selflessness.

PEOPLE W/ KIDS, U ROCK. CAUSE W/O PEOPLE WITH KIDS, I WOULDN'T EXIST.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:35 AM
Edited by glamgyrrl_1 on Mon 01/19/09 09:39 AM
no.

i dated one man who had a 15 yr old son and an ex-wife.
he was used, damaged goods with way too much baggage for my taste.

i prefer fresh meat, unspoiled by some other beotch.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:17 AM
i reach the attic, open the door and i am mysteriously in the basement of the house. wtf!? i turn around and go back out the door and im back in the attic again. im trapped! so i decide to jump out the attic window. as i fall, plummeting towards the earth i feel at peace; like this crazy wacky day i have been having is comming to an end. as i approach the ground i start to see the basement concrete. i come to a hard, crash landing on the unfinished basement floor.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 02:13 AM
Edited by glamgyrrl_1 on Mon 01/19/09 02:14 AM

I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Andy would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Andy - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

hey there morgan freeman, i know tim robbins doesnt want his prison rape encounters broadcasted all over mingle2.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 02:10 AM
i notice that i am an astral body floating among new and strange galaxies. i feel light and free. i then begin to wonder/worry where the milky way galaxy and earth is. just as my fear begins i no longer feel light and free; i feel heavy and chained down to the earth as my higher astral body begins to plummet and descend down to my lower physical body.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 02:02 AM
as the man with 6 fingers stands in front of me a sword magically appears in my hand. i feel an intense urge to fight to the death.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:52 AM
i can only see darkness but i can hear crazy talk of malcome and mrs ex malcome i wonder: where am i, and what happened to the t-rex chasing me and the mysterious jeep driver; and who the hell is this malcome person.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:15 AM

"Of course not, honey....I NEVER fake it with you."

thats too funny.

mine goes sumthing like, " yeah, i came"

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 12:59 AM
Edited by glamgyrrl_1 on Mon 01/19/09 01:00 AM
i narrowly escape with the check in hand as the sparks ignite the leaking gas and the car explodes. i feel the intense heat of the blazing inferno as i continue to crawl further away from the burning wreckage and debris.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 12:54 AM
more people then not have some form of depression whether it has been clinically diagnosed or not.

we deal with depressed people every day and dont know it.

i would say it depends on how the person is managing thier depression. if they are seeking treatment then give them ur unconditional support and understanding; but if they are not looking for or refusing treatment and their disorder is causing a strain on the relationship then cut them loose. jump that sinking ship or they will take u down with them.

u cant help those who dont want to be helped.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 12:45 AM
i clench the steering wheel and brace myself for the fall. as my adrenaline spikes my senses are heightened and time seems to slow down; i turn the wheel but not fast enough to avoid hitting the mountain hiker.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 12:19 AM
Edited by glamgyrrl_1 on Mon 01/19/09 12:19 AM
as it turns out i had won publishers clearing house. the strange man and his t.v. crew barge into my house and start filming. all i can do is pray they dont walk into my bedroom and see the dead body.

Previous 1