Community > Posts By > glamgyrrl_1

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 12:07 AM
i now needed to quickly get dressed inorder to dispose of the rotting corpse.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 12:05 AM
I began looking for a pair of gymshoes sans dog slobber.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 12:01 AM
im just looking. im finished with school, and im done with the whole bar scene dating, so i dont really ever meet new people for friends or for dating.

i just thought i would try it out. so far so good.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:44 PM
i lie about how many men i have had. i tell them im still a virgin. lol j/k.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:16 PM
fall!? i flew! ;)

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:12 PM
idk, maybe GOD. I would prob ask y?

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:33 PM
i wish i was not working. i work 7pm to 7am in a hospital and i am on the clock, right now, as i am typing this. i guess i dont have it that bad seeing how i actually have time to post this. lol.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:07 AM
i have an couple of ex-bosses who sat me down and told me that i was "termed" aka terminated, w/o notice. i never got a verbal or written warning. and i was not the only employee guilty of the charges ( one of the bosses that fired me did worse then i ). i was and still am bitter, for i have never been fired before.

i am truly glad that i dont work there n e more and getting fired was the best thing for my life (even though i didnt see it like that at the time). i have a much better job and i am much happier and i never would have left the old job had i not gotten fired.

but at the same time i feel that the way i was fired w/o forewarnings or notice was really bogus and unprofessional on my ex-managers part; and i hate them for it and i hate them even more because i hate them. sometimes i wish them death, but most times i hope that karma will catch up with them and teach them a lesson. but for now i will just be greatful that they released me from a situation that i would not have released myself from.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:09 PM
idk, but i pisses me off.

i once got stood up by this guy who comfirmed our date 3 times w/in the week and then the day of. i told him i was getting all pretty for him and he said he would call me in a couple of hours when he was ready to pick me up. i still have not heard back from him. i called and text him several times that night but still no response. to this day i have to clue what happened.

i love men but i hate them at the same time.

2 Next