Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 09/04/23 03:48 PM
i dont know what culture allows to go behind a mans back and charge extra on his credit card lmao.

no photo
Mon 09/04/23 03:33 PM
she tried to do it behind ur back without telling u 100 percent yes

no photo
Mon 09/04/23 03:27 PM
ok i read most of it but why would u want to be with someone like this in the first place. She was getting beat up by her ex bf and she didnt leave thats toxic as hell in the first place. Shes damaged goods and doesnt know what a decent relationship is.

Women like this will bring trouble to u ur whole life. They use to toxicity and if they get into a normal relationship and since they use to toxicity and they dating someone that is normal they will go out and bring the toxicity to u. Its like an abused women they use to the abuse so when they finally date someone normal they use to the tension and that drama and since u not giving them that they will go out get drunk and cheat or something.

This woman is damaged goods for her to stay with a guy like that and have a kid with and why the hell would u want to be with someone like this. Good luck to u bro i have nothing else to add

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 02:05 PM
aint no high value guy whos single who makes decent money is going to go for a woman with kids im sorry that is not happening.

You can find a man who is in the similar situation as yourself and can get together but again aint no man whos single who makes decent money is going to come along and get with u. They might mess around with u thats about it. Its not worth it for a man to take care of another mans kids. First its the financial burden again he can just find another woman who doesnt have kids.
2 he cant discipline the children like he can if he had kids of his own
3 if the father is still in the picture there for the most time always will be conflict

no photo
Thu 08/31/23 04:43 PM
LUNG154 u see that an what i said about my previous posts and when i compared the abrahamic religions to the of the eastern ones? What more u want me to say look what the person above is saying only this way is right and everyone else goes to hell. My point exactly what i mentioned in my post above this persons

no photo
Thu 08/31/23 05:58 AM
in the verse in the quran where i put up the 3 options for non muslims it says to subjegate them meaning humilaite them when paying the jiyza. In anicent societies the dhimmis could only get menial jobs and look it up.

If islam was interpretated the way u are saying the world would be a better place but its not.

In the quran "it is he(allah) who has sent his messenger(muhammad) with the religion of truth(islam) that he(allah) may make it prevail over all other religions even though the mushikoon(non muslims) dont like it.

In the bible christ is the only way to salvation everyone else goes to hell but the difference is the bible says to love your enemies. In the quran it says whoever says jesus is the son of allah will go to hell. There is a big difference in teachings when it comes to the abrahamic religions.

In my opinion the eastern religions are more tolerant buddhism hinduism ect
In buddhism there is no mention of a dogmatic practice.

In hinduism in the bhagavad gita Lord Krishna(god) - says those who worship me sincerly giving up their who lives in devotion find in me their hearts fufillment and even those who do not know me(everyone else) if their actions are loving, just and straight forward they venerate me with worship in the purest form. I abandon no one and no matter how great your inner darkness is you are never seperate from me.

There is a big difference in teachings between the west and the east. Christainity islam are more salvation theologies meaning one has to subscribe to their religions to be saved from hell. The religions from the east view life as more as an experience through numerous amount of lives until one gets it right.

no photo
Wed 08/30/23 10:45 PM
the islamic state is justifying their behavior from verses from the quran. About women whom their right hands possess they say thats why they taking sex slaves and selling them on the market. THere is a verse that allows that in the quran. They following it word for word they taking it literaly. Again im not a scholar on islam and i never pretended to be but they quoting verse and scripture. The problem is islam never went through reformation like other world religions. And it seem slike they going through one now

no photo
Wed 08/30/23 06:34 AM
Even sunni and shiites killing each other in the middle east. I am not a scholar on islam in any means but there is a huge problem within the doctrine

no photo
Wed 08/30/23 12:05 AM
This is ******** what u are saying. Muslims are committing terrorist attacks all over the world and why? Every nation that borders a non one there is fighting and why?
Jews vs muslims in the middle east. Pakistan majority muslim fighting against india majority hindu. Look at europe whats going on in france germany sweden denmark france uk ect. Look at africa in nigeria with boko haram in sudan ect. WHy is it happening? Whenever muslims become a majority even in a city in a non muslim country they want to take part of that land in turn it into an islamic state. Whats going in thailand samething against the buddhists. There is a bigger issue in hand then muslims being marginalized.

no photo
Tue 08/29/23 07:19 PM
Devout????????? Thats what the quran teaches them. They have to follow the religion blindly without any question. Every aspect of their life is controlled there is no freedom of thought. The way you wash yourself there is a certain way, the way you eat there is a certain islamic way, every aspect of their life if you follow word for word is controlled and its like your a mindless zombie. Again there is no freedom of thought at all.

no photo
Tue 08/29/23 01:06 PM
Also you forgot to mention 2nd class status and no dhimmi can have a position of power any muslim and only required to do menial jobs. So tell me what happens to buddhists hindus ect?
Islam divides people into believers and non-believers and allah is the enemy of non muslims and he wants nothing but there destruction.

Muhammad made up the religion as he went along when muhammad took his step sons wife for himself because he suddenly received a revelation to do so his wife aisha said it best in the hadiths "It seems like allah is always willing to grant muhammad his desires"

no photo
Mon 08/28/23 02:27 PM
I am not trying to promote hate since this is a forum about religion but islam mandates warfare and a state of subjegation against non believers.

Non-muslims have 3 choices
1. Accept islam peacefully
2. If not pay the jizya tax and accept second class status because muslims are superior
3. if not fight them.

If you look at number 2 thats for people of the book jews and christains if u hindu buddhist ect its usually conversion or death because they are not people of the book.

Islam is not a peaceful religion at all and peace will only come when the whole world is under islam but for myself I dont think that will even bring peace. In afghanistan which is predominately muslims its sunni vs shias, its moderates vs extremists, heck even the extremists are fight killing each other taliban vs isis k they both killing each other and calling each other infidels.