Community > Posts By > valentino71

valentino71's photo
Sun 11/30/08 05:37 AM

alot of good opinions I myself have a theory as well I enjoy history and reading alot about the past of human kind and from that you can kinda figure out answers maybe not the right ones but answers just the same. Whne you involve religion politics and society it kinda becomes a scrabled mess for instance catholic preist are not alowwed to marry that was made up 100s of years ago by a certain bishop(his name eludes me at the moment)but none the less something that a leader of the church said and decided on and the people followed.
Humans are one of the few speices on earht that have intimate contact for pleasure not just reproduction along the way it became taboo to be open about that but if you read the quaterly reports adult entertainment is a multi billion dollar industry so who is buying this stuff.
Men are raised from childhood to be tuff no emotional and strong we can't talk about feelings or use that as a strength otherwise we would be considere less manly so to speak and women are raised to be proper submissive yet reserved if they are out spoken sexual aggresive then they are wrong kinda a catch 22.
So we arent perfect but hey we dont have to give up just be who you are and those that matter will respect you.

valentino71's photo
Wed 11/26/08 01:57 PM
IT really boils down to the people involved. It can be a difficult situation to put yourself in and can add problems to your already hectic life. The big question would be are you both mentally and emotionally mature enough to have that type of freindship.

valentino71's photo
Wed 11/26/08 04:27 AM
thanks for the warm welcome really appreciate it

valentino71's photo
Tue 11/25/08 02:27 PM
just wanted to say hello to all hope to hear from folks and make some new freinds:smile: