Community > Posts By > AgathaDear

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 04:31 PM
I'm on the east coast and they claim we are getting snow tomorrow I will believe it when I see it.. Would Love to go skiing sometime this wintersad

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 03:16 PM
Past relationships....Usually has to do with me, but i dont look at it as a fault just a character trait.. lol I bounce off the walls and it is very hard to deal with me. lol most men think they can "tame the shrew" but just get exasperatedfrustrated I thrive on change and men I meet say they are like that, but really arent....at least not yet:wink:

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 03:03 PM

life's funny that way...and you couldn't make this stuff up! twist? yes, more interesting... i was a sextoy and friend of a girl that had a chance to go out with gene simmons while i was with her, i told her to go for it, for you'll always regret it. gene knew of me, and gave me respect for being selfless, and i said she's a great friend, and she would do the same for me....she has stories to tell, lol.....but she never did. miss her, we still went out for a while at the same time she was with him, till she moved to so fla, both of us were bummed.

Thats what I'm talkin about drinks

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 02:39 PM
I'll probably get beaten up over this but I would go for it. I would hate to wonder what if???? Life is too short and then my sig other can have a freebie too lol. Opportunities and chances should be taken when they present themselves...besides what a story I could have that I did Trent Reznor.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 01:59 PM
I am The Walrus - Beatles

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:40 PM
I think its been a vicious cycle of adults screwing kids up whether they/we mean to or not, makes me think what henry the 8th's mommy was like lol. Me personally I didnt turn out too badly in spite of the necessary screw ups of my parents and I have already apologized to my own son as well...lol

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 09:00 AM
absolutely nothing, if you have to be something your not to keep someone then whats the point?!?!?!!?!??

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 08:58 AM
Depends on how awful looking....better a nice turn down without turning them away. I have found that sometimes someone who you werent attracted to gets awfully cute when you get to know them. Come on even Marilyn Manson is sexy. lol

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 08:55 AM
I am told I flash a "Death Look"huh :wink:

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:08 AM
Would have to say my son, he is 22 now and grew up to be a really good person. Out of any accomplishments I could have, he is my greatest and reminds me of all thats right with the world.

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:44 PM
Down

Stone Temple Pilots

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:15 PM
Here is the Ultimate Love Song For A Man To Sing To ME...
No joke I'd be hooked...

Proclaimers 500

When I wake up yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you
When I go out yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you

If I get drunk yes I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you
And if I haver yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's havering to you

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked 1000 miles
To fall down at your door

When I'm working yes I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's working hard for you
And when the money comes in for the work I'll do
I'll pass almost every penny on to you

When I come home yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who comes back home to you
And if I grow old well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's growing old with you

When I'm lonely yes I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man whose lonely without you
When I'm dreaming yes I know I'm gonna dream
Dream about the time when I'm with you.

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:10 PM
Nine Inch Nails - Closer

I wanna ***k you like an animal

Could get you thrown in jail or could set you free...hard call lol

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:05 PM
Red Hot Chili Peppers

Breaking the Girl

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 03:50 PM
oh sickmaster86 that just wasnt edgy.

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:19 AM
drinker to the "edgies" out there! Just wish one of the male ones would show up on my doorstepfrustrated lol

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:01 AM
"edgy" for women is usually termed "crazy" for some reason. But if living outside the box and not being one of the "herd" crazy then you are looking at it .:tongue: lol

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:34 AM
My Violent Heart

Nine Inch Nails

1 2 4 Next