Community > Posts By > _Amanda_

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:14 PM
I'll have to listen to the rest of it then :smile:

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:11 PM

I've only heard one song off it, but i liked it. :banana:

My profile is part of heartless haha. I love the whole cd its rare for me to like a whole cd. >_<

You need to broaden what(who) you're listening to then!! rmb/hiphop is normally not my thing, but I have to admit that i like what kanye has been putting out lately.

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:06 PM
I've only heard one song off it, but i liked it. :banana:

_Amanda_'s photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:01 PM

smittenWhat specifications and criteria have you when it comes to what you think is an attractive body?smitten
...well let's see- they have to have a huge vagina. Because size does matter as women say. So yeah a really really big vagina. The bigger the better. I'm not talking cameltoe package either. I'm talkin the whole kit n kaboodle. I'm talking serious frontal package. Like two ten pound bags of sugar down your pants. Carrying it like you stole it. Yeah, monster vaginas. They rock!

what ...to each his own lol

_Amanda_'s photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:45 PM
ive made friends in the forums, and have gone out on dates with people that ive messaged with

_Amanda_'s photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:43 PM
k krupa, I want a fairy holding a juvinile dragon, his head around her mid section and tail slightly wraping around her legs. she should be looking down on him with a loving expression.

it is going down the side of my ribcage.

i havent been able to get it just right yet, im too nit picky, specially when its me drawing it for me :-p

_Amanda_'s photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:32 PM
Peeweehermin

_Amanda_'s photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:25 PM
hmm, slightly athletic and a strong chest and back drool

_Amanda_'s photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:22 PM
both my cousin and i can, we can give it a try and see if you like it or not

_Amanda_'s photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:59 AM
Tiny Tim

_Amanda_'s photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:58 AM

surprised surprised rumor is alot these women's profiles are fakesurprised surprised

Thats right, I'm really a 87 year old man who smokes 4 packs a day. rofl

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:03 PM
lets watch the aristocats!!!!

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:53 PM

You know there are such things as whales with horns on their heads. I think they are a type of beluga whale?

I saw a special once from Jacque Cousteau who filmed such rare mammals.

its the nharwhale (sp?) that you mentioned in your original post that has the horn on its head. A beluga is all white with a smooth head. :) I believe that a unicorn like animal did exist once upon a time, as do i Dragons, which also apear in many cultures accross the world.

I personaly believe that something like what happend to the Dodo birds happend to Dragons and Unicorns...humans killed them off. There were many creatures that had some of the features of both "animals" prior to the ice age, whos to say some didn't make it through only to then be killed off?

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:41 PM

yeah but check this though i have never cheated on a girl in my life but have been cheated on like 80% of my relationships i ever had so tell me why i should make someone's fairy tale so they can make mine a ****ed up ever after?

If i knew you wernt serious about me, then i would have no qualms heading else where for affection.

If you were serious about them, then i think you need to change they type of girls your going after (for keeps).

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:37 PM

Mom always told me I am single till there is a ring on my finger...

Does anyone else believe that as well? what

No sometimes singles wear a ring so they don't get hit on when they go out.

I tried that...only it ended up seeming more like a magnet drawing the guys twards me...hmm...maby i should try that again slaphead

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:35 PM

ima princess...and im gonna be a queen someday..biggrin

Me too, even if it means i have to kiss a few frogs along the way rofl

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:32 PM
Maby she ment all three!!! laugh

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:28 PM
most girls i know are lookin for more than a hook up. We still like to believe in fairy tales flowerforyou

_Amanda_'s photo
Sat 12/27/08 07:03 PM

tatter tots

better watch out, im gonna squish your tatter tots pitchfork

_Amanda_'s photo
Sat 12/27/08 06:56 PM
chocolate love

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25