Community > Posts By > _Amanda_

_Amanda_'s photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:54 AM
I'm stoked to hear that its as good as it looks!! Now i just need to find someone to go with me so when i jump out of my seat they can catch me!! scared

_Amanda_'s photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:34 PM

I think so, I'm not talking extream body builder type women, but fit and tone women.

I was an athleet althrough out highschool and when i was going to college, and I thought it was amazing to see the muscles on mine and others bodies move so fluidly. It takes dedication to get your body to look like that, and I think that says a lot about the person.
Thank you flowerforyou :wink:

your welcome waving

_Amanda_'s photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:30 PM
I think so, I'm not talking extream body builder type women, but fit and tone women.

I was an athleet althrough out highschool and when i was going to college, and I thought it was amazing to see the muscles on mine and others bodies move so fluidly. It takes dedication to get your body to look like that, and I think that says a lot about the person.

_Amanda_'s photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:12 PM

I just say "Sorry, I only give my number to pretty girls"

that just might get you smacked in the face rofl

I try twice. If they don't respond back, tough sh!t, their loss.

_Amanda_'s photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:00 PM
sure it is, if you can hurt a baby by shaking it, i think the same would apply to that grown baby...you just cant tell while doing it because youve got such an adrenalin rush (and thats why i love it biggrin )

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:36 PM
tooslow

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 01/07/09 08:27 PM
speeddeamon

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 01/07/09 05:04 PM
I still dont know what a snipe is?!!?!?what

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:28 AM
milk, catsup, and old left overs

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:31 AM
ok, so i sit in the middle of a field/woods with a paper bag and wait for something to jump in...what exactly is a snipe?

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:25 AM
cute makes you smile, beautiful makes your jaw drop shades

_Amanda_'s photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:16 AM

hi 25 year old white m warwick rhode island desperate search for single females 20s 30s or 40s hispanic asian black providence area if interested leave a comment

umm...yeah, i just ranaway and hid under a rock when the word desperate came up scared

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:22 PM
ive always wanted to go cow tipping, but noone else ever wants to go, and i have no idea what snipe-hunting is what

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:20 PM
the departed

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:13 PM

A female tweety!! :banana: And then curtains for the cage!!winking AND no putty-tat!

Why curtains? You two would be the only ones on the island! laugh

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:05 PM
If your refering to the ones who cost money then i say theyre full of sh!t

However, i do believe that some people do have the gift of foresight.

my mother for instance, had a what she calls "real" dream where my father died in a car accident...and what do you know, he did. She also had one about me with a baby in a pickup truck in her driveway. Three months later I called home to tell her that I was pregnant and wanted to move back home, not too long after i moved home my stepdad got a pickup truck from work. Mind you she didnt tell me any of this till after the fact.

So the other day when I had trouble with my car, she came and picked me up and drove me to work even though I had gotten my car jumped and it was running. She said that the night before while she was reading, she just had the urge to tell my stepdad that they needed to buy a new car because they needed to give me theirs...so far I havent gotten their car yet, but i do need to get a new one. We'll see how this pans out.

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:54 PM
Willson

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:32 PM

How should i change my profile so guys stop trying to just hook up with me?
Read mine and it might help you

rofl you know, i do want some people to talk to me at least!!

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:44 AM

In the dog world "How to sell Myself" is code for Horney and Lonely. I think it means the same thing in Zwahili.

Try a different into.

That and you are going to run into a lot of players and pretenders on ANY dating site.

It goes with the territory!

spock

Just stay frosty and try to have fun even in light of those annoyances!drinker

hmm... it was ment to be silly, but i see where your comming from. I'll have to come up with a new catch phrase.

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:12 AM

Humm... tasers, now that's hard core, i was thinking we'd start with clamps or candle wax or something, but if it's tasers she wants, it's tasers she gets. ^_^

umm...yeah ill take a raincheck on that one.. :laughing:

now its off to get the little one that i am supposed to be writing three paragraphs about, I am being beconed..naps all done i guess:tongue:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25