Community > Posts By > _Amanda_

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:14 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Now that was funny, Mentork.

Decorating ideas are always welcome....

....i think it needs a plant or maby a fish or something..

I was thinking maybe the Grant Wood painting, "American Gothic" -- somewhere on the back wall.... and a lava lamp....

It doesnt look like there's too much room left on the walls :-p you may have to just settle for the lava lamp! laugh

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:11 AM

I just want you guys to know, you'll always have a place in my heart... blushing

do the shakles come with fur on them tongue2

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:09 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Now that was funny, Mentork.

Decorating ideas are always welcome....

....i think it needs a plant or maby a fish or something..

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:06 AM
...holly wow...

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:04 AM
have you tried talking to people yet, that sometimes helps..

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 07:58 AM
well of course it is if thats how you choose to look at it :tongue:

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 07:57 AM
I am happy to not have had that particular experiance myself. and not being a know it all, i have no idea what i am supposed to say next. what

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 07:51 AM

But even if something was left at the foot of your bed, the mouse would still be just as dead, yes?

yes, but stepping on half of a face, with an eye ball hanging out, some internal organs and a pool of mouse blood is not the best thing to wake up to.

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 07:50 AM
I think it equals out in the end. Its just hard to see that because the bad parts leave a stronger impression on us.

_Amanda_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 07:45 AM

I spend most of my time just making things up and people still think I am a know-it-all. They just keep pressing and I feel obliged to answer and make the story even more elaborate. But anyhow, for you know-it-alls: I got a mouse in the apartment, who appears to be able to lick all the peanut butter off the mousetrap, without setting it off. How do I finally catch this rascally rouse- he has foiled me for a week now it is almost beyond the point of getting a humane trap, it is WAR!!! Life or , the Eternal Circle, him or me. The Great Hunter must come home with the head of his prey to offer to the gods of not finding mouse turds on the kitchen counter (either that or throw out the bum, sleeping on my couch who is a disgusting slob, but has nowhere to go- he is a real nowhere man).

Get a cat.

Challenge me next time, will ya?

nah, then you have to worry about the cat leaving what it didnt eat of the mouse at the foot of your bed for you to step on when you get out of bed (trust me its disgusting). If the humane trap didnt work then you probably have a baby mouse, which equals lots more mice running around. I'd try the sticky paper next. ( i am an expert in this!! I had a cat, and used the humane traps and gave up trapping them when i had 9 in the tank ready to relocate pluss the numerous dead ones. needless to say i moved out of that place soonas my lease was up!!)

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:45 PM

music and snowboarding.

live to ride.

Im stoked!! im going bording at the end of the month for the first time since i got pregnant and had my son!
Its been wayyy too long!

my passion is adrenalin (yes i know i probably spelled it wrong :) )

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:24 PM
Ok, so this girl walks into a bar, and then says to her friend..

"ouch!!"

rofl

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:12 PM

kiss wherever she wants!

Kiss my @ss and I'll love you forever! biggrin

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:08 PM

That guy is a complete idiot. Egotistical a-hole.

good thing we're not talking about the guy then :tongue:

yawn

http://www.myspace.com/montyarei

Them and Queen are my favorites, and they're not egotistical @ssholes :laughing:

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:02 PM
kiss on the cheek!

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:57 PM

That guy is a complete idiot. Egotistical a-hole.

good thing we're not talking about the guy then :tongue:

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:54 PM
having a job drool

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:50 PM

Heartless is great...Lockdown...ehhh...

i think the vocals on lockdown are amazing, hes got a great set of pipes

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:43 PM
Haha, no!! Usually its me on the other end makin sh!t up and laughing all along!rofl

_Amanda_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:30 PM
hello!! im on the same side of the country as you rofl

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25