Community > Posts By > Phuque2

Phuque2's photo
Mon 01/09/12 07:56 PM

Hi, how are u?. My name Is John & Im 22 years old

Hi John, my name is Mike and I'm old as dirt. Welcome to the jungle...

Phuque2's photo
Mon 01/09/12 07:45 PM

and then we want them to be "womanly" and cook and clean and put the toilet seat down?? (no stereotyping intended)
where does it ever end?? laugh find a man who floats your boat and enjoy the ride! JMHO

What she said...laugh rofl laugh

Phuque2's photo
Mon 01/09/12 07:40 PM
Edited by Phuque2 on Mon 01/09/12 07:41 PM
Hope all is well with you Bastet. Nice to be back around ol friends.

You should have Cabana Boys taking care of Ptooooeys. It is written, and it is so....

PS...flowerforyou

Phuque2's photo
Mon 01/09/12 07:26 PM
Life is good K, but it's not for sissys.

And right back atcha (((((((((((Sneaks))))))))))))))

Bastet, watch that ptooooooey, someone could slip and get a big bruise.......

Phuque2's photo
Mon 01/09/12 07:07 PM
Hey Krupa, it's spelled PHUQ......

Hi Bastet:wink:flowerforyou

Hi Ruthflowerforyou :tongue:

Phuque2's photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:58 PM

I just broke up with a woman I was with for the last year. It is not fun, not pretty, and not any details I want to talk about in here.

So, what happened? :wink: :tongue:

Good to see you back here, Phuque. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I ain't tellin:tongue: . And it is nice to be back in the land of the living...

Phuque2's photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:51 PM
I just broke up with a woman I was with for the last year. It is not fun, not pretty, and not any details I want to talk about in here.

But all I will say is be honest, be straight forward and move through it as soon as you can. And if you are very, very lucky you can still have a friend at the end.

And Ruth, you look MAHVAHLUSS.

Krupaaaaa, wassup??

Phuque2's photo
Sun 01/08/12 07:39 AM

rofl :laughing: Burp, Fart, Scratch myself, watch some football, get something to eat later, and start over again with the Burps, Farts, and Scratching myself. :laughing: rofl

Are you going to record these activities for our listening pleasure?
rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing:

No videos needed on the scratching part...:laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing:

Phuque2's photo
Sun 01/08/12 07:31 AM
I am setting myself FREEEEEEeeeeeeeeee

Phuque2's photo
Tue 12/20/11 12:32 PM
Bevis, no...no wait, I mean Butthead

Phuque2's photo
Tue 12/20/11 12:30 PM
Wassssup, I am doing a drive by. Haven't been hear in a long while....Ya can hear an echo in this place...lace...ace...ace....ace

Phuque2's photo
Mon 10/24/11 11:57 AM
Wishbone Ash~~~Slow Draft(I think)

Phuque2's photo
Mon 10/24/11 11:49 AM
Settin off fire alarms, cause shes to hot to handle

Phuque2's photo
Wed 09/28/11 01:55 PM
I feel somewhat normal....Isn't that the craziest thing you've ever heard???????

Phuque2's photo
Wed 09/28/11 01:51 PM
Sherri....First, I speak from experience. You know a little about what my youngest Son has gone through. It has been a battle all of his life and continues today. You ARE NOT a failure, you are a Mother and a human that is as fragile as I am. But we go on and smile and laugh when we can. This thing called life is a struggle, but it is our only game we have. You are doing, and have done your best. Keep that with you every day, just like I do.

I am not a big prayer kind of guy, but I can only send streanth your way. YOU must take care of YOU and let the system ease your burden as much as we parents can allow. Take a deep breath and hold it, hoooold it, a little longer, and hold it some more, a little longer. Dizzy yet??? Said with Love and knowledge that this will get better and that we are only humans that do the best we can...

Try to smile and laugh, and if you have to cry and hit your pillow and scream.... Peace our girl scout. Big hug for you (((((((((((YOU))))))))))))))

Phuque2's photo
Wed 08/03/11 02:27 PM
A hundred miles from water, and two feet from hell.

Phuque2's photo
Wed 08/03/11 02:24 PM
Gimme your money...

Phuque2's photo
Wed 08/03/11 02:20 PM
Edited by Phuque2 on Wed 08/03/11 02:22 PM

You people fail to realize there is no "nice" or "bad" guy. It is all relative to the observer, but generally "nice" guys are pansies.smokin

We're pansies??? So since I went through fiery hell and faced death without backing down (Vietnam) I'm a pansy? What does that make a "bad" guy who wasn't there, below the muck I scrapped off my pansy combat boots?

See, you got me started now. RRRRrrrrRRRRRRrrrrrrr

Generally, but that's okay, usually people don't like my blunt honesty so they only hook one part of the conversation...I forgive you, though.smokin

Edited to say....MMMMmmmmmmmmyka

Blunt honesty just sounds so cool. Thats all I have to say....I've been away so long I forgot how to Mingle.

Phuque2's photo
Wed 07/06/11 05:39 AM
They say confession is good for the soul......Well here goes.....I was a bouncer near a military base at a Disco club. Had the while shirt with short sleeves to show off the guns and black wrist bands. And screaming tight black pants to show of the....well you get it..

And the confession......I liked Disco for a year.....But then the drugs wore off and I had a three day, 12 keg, 3 bands....Disco is Dead party to get back to my roots of Rock & roll. I still have the poster that I sent out to over 200 people that showed up at the party....

Stayin alive, stayin alive oo ooo ooo oo , stayyyyin aliiiive

Phuque2's photo
Mon 07/04/11 05:57 PM
I was thinking of a friend that I wanted to build a tiki hut for....Hi ol friend.

flowerforyou

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25