Community > Posts By > Phuque2

Phuque2's photo
Thu 02/02/12 06:15 PM

For those that have had the blues so bad, it'd make a stone cry...

Janiva Magness - you were never mine

http://youtu.be/3tYH7tLMbts

:thumbsup:

Betty Swann....."Tell It Like It Is"........flowerforyou

http://youtu.be/LQbjaSTMokM

Great, I saved that one...

Phuque2's photo
Thu 02/02/12 06:05 PM
For those that have had the blues so bad, it'd make a stone cry...

Janiva Magness - you were never mine

http://youtu.be/3tYH7tLMbts

Phuque2's photo
Thu 02/02/12 05:54 PM
For anyone that like this song.

Susan Tedeschi~~~Rock Me Right

http://youtu.be/xigwtXcrXBA

Phuque2's photo
Thu 02/02/12 05:36 PM
Edited by Phuque2 on Thu 02/02/12 05:37 PM
Eric Clapton~~~River Of Tears
How long do I have to keep running?
7 hours, 7 days or 7 years
All I know is since you have been gone
I feel like I've been drowning in a river of tears.

http://youtu.be/aCubnzzgQAQ

Phuque2's photo
Thu 02/02/12 05:24 PM
Polar Bears best treat is a full igloo...Crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside.

Phuque2's photo
Thu 02/02/12 05:12 PM
That is so cool K, happy for you man.......

Phuque2's photo
Wed 02/01/12 07:12 PM
Edited by Phuque2 on Wed 02/01/12 07:12 PM
But you can write a mean comic bookbigsmile

Phuque2's photo
Wed 02/01/12 07:11 PM
"This is for all the lonely people, where do they all come from?"

That is the motto of the Lonely Hearts Club.(LHC)

Signed::Presedent of LHC

Phuque2's photo
Wed 02/01/12 07:07 PM
I was here in early 2007 as Mikesfunfarm, then changed my name to Phuque in 2008. Damn, thats a long time. Were are the wimins???

Phuque2's photo
Sat 01/21/12 07:16 AM
When I take a date out for a candlelight dinner, there are always two people pizzed of at me and I just don't get it.....The date and the manager of McD's when I pull out the candle and light it.

Phuque2's photo
Fri 01/20/12 09:10 PM
Hi Carolewaving

I decided to come in from the cold and get back into the forums every so often....Hope all is well with you...

Phuque2's photo
Fri 01/20/12 05:17 PM
Back a million years and in the haze of some great smoke, I was a bouncer at a great live band bar.....One of the waitresses, MMmmmm Deb and I were just made to kiss. At the band breaks we would go to the back room and just kiss, sweet, passionate kissing. Never had a better kisser.

Phuque2's photo
Fri 01/20/12 03:18 PM
I have jumped out of a perfectly good C-130.......Without a parachute.

I took two of my men (with chutes) and pulled them out the back end of the plane on my last training mission with them.

Phuque2's photo
Wed 01/18/12 04:40 AM
I would teach any person in this Lonely Hearts Club that the wheel keeps turning and this thing called life goes by like the twinkle of an eye.........Live life and live it with all you are.

Phuque2's photo
Wed 01/18/12 04:33 AM
This online stuff is like Disneyland. It is not real until you get there and see it.....Wanting a ride at Disneyland behind the putor screen will never get you on the ride in real life.....It ain't real until you meet and spend time together.

Phuque2's photo
Tue 01/17/12 11:06 AM
Sometimes it's a coin toss, but toss it you must.....

Phuque2's photo
Tue 01/10/12 07:32 AM
Auto Zone is the best place for car parts. I have a garage full of car parts. Get in the Zone....Auto Zone

Phuque2's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:19 PM
Edited by Phuque2 on Mon 01/09/12 09:26 PM

I was watching a tv show recently and this married couple were arguing over the fact that the wife thought her husband should be able to build a diy porch. Her arguement was that he's a man, he should be able to do it.

Now as ridiculous as this sounded, I could see her point. I do expect a man to be manly. I grew up around cousins who built their mother's house by hand, can fix everything, work hard on a farm plus they can all cook, iron etc. Actually one of them taught me how to bake bread, but all that cooking stuff was just me bragging. What I want to know is do we still expect men to be "manly"? Should he only cry if his favourite soccer team loses? Must he atleast own a couple of tools and know what they are for? Should he only go to the mechanic when his engine is beyond repair?

No, I don't think a man has to prove he is manly to be a man. He should just be himself. If he can fix something then fine; if not then I wouldn't think any less of him. I know that men think I am less of a lady because I have power tools and do my own renos. I do cook, sew, and clean house; as well as wear dresses but doing what is considered a man's job makes me less a woman. Whatever.

Marry me, well lets live together for a while, at least til I get the roof fixed...You wear dresses??? I'll hold the ladder...Opps, I'm a pig...Signed "DOC" USN Ret.

Phuque2's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:14 PM

I was watching a tv show recently and this married couple were arguing over the fact that the wife thought her husband should be able to build a diy porch. Her arguement was that he's a man, he should be able to do it.

Now as ridiculous as this sounded, I could see her point. I do expect a man to be manly. I grew up around cousins who built their mother's house by hand, can fix everything, work hard on a farm plus they can all cook, iron etc. Actually one of them taught me how to bake bread, but all that cooking stuff was just me bragging. What I want to know is do we still expect men to be "manly"? Should he only cry if his favourite soccer team loses? Must he atleast own a couple of tools and know what they are for? Should he only go to the mechanic when his engine is beyond repair?

different women are attracted to different types of men, but for me,,,

yes, I prefer a man who is 'masculine' and able to read directions,,,,

I don't always read directions, but I know how to read minds.....I know a little about love, but I can always guess the rest....

Phuque2's photo
Mon 01/09/12 09:12 PM
I'm a lumberjack, and I'm ok...I dance all night, and I sleep all day.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25