no photo
Thu 06/02/11 05:45 PM
hello & welcome to mingle waving

no photo
Wed 06/01/11 07:20 PM
waving

no photo
Sat 05/28/11 10:43 AM

i come from a big italian family 5 girls 3 boys we never talked to anyone like this or did we ever do any disrespecing to an elder in the family or not in the family ........ and my mom and dad did not play games when it came to stealing or anything else as far that go's as for my nephew i asked for my questions answered befor i hit him but he called me a mother f..... thats when i hit him and im not jumping to any conclusions that he took my cross i have the paper from the pawn shop.....

So how does the paper prove it to be him?? Couldnt it have been anyone?

I also wanted to ask, what made you go into the pawn shop initially....?
when you pawn something in in nj the pawn shop makes a copy of your ID or drivers lic that has his picture on it and a picture of what he pawn ( my cross) .... and what made me go to the pawn shop was the kid was asking for money that sameday he was at my house at 7 am on the 24 and he pawned my cross on the 24 at 12 :30 but i didnt miss my cross till after 8 pm on the 24 so i stoped in the pawn shop on the 25th i walked in the pawn shop asked if anyone pawned in a gold cross with a green stone the guy told me ya it was pawned in on tue .......

no photo
Fri 05/27/11 10:01 PM
i have been a single mom for the past 4 yrs i have 2 kids my girls 22 my sons 15 flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/27/11 09:54 PM
i come from a big italian family 5 girls 3 boys we never talked to anyone like this or did we ever do any disrespecing to an elder in the family or not in the family ........ and my mom and dad did not play games when it came to stealing or anything else as far that go's as for my nephew i asked for my questions answered befor i hit him but he called me a mother f..... thats when i hit him and im not jumping to any conclusions that he took my cross i have the paper from the pawn shop.....

no photo
Fri 05/27/11 09:07 PM
she's no friend if she keep's doing this to youflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/27/11 01:11 PM
i did talk to my sister and the kids dad but they say hes 18 ... and i was fine talking to the kid till he called me a mother f ..... thats when i hit him so mayb i was wrong for hiting him but i did so i cant take it back now

no photo
Fri 05/27/11 05:58 AM
i talked to his dad about it so he gave the kid a drug test he came up clean ..... i just wish the kid would say sorry and man up and say aunt terri i took you cross then i would let it b cuz hes 18 he was talking about going in the military and that would b the best thing for him.......... but no hes telling the family he didnt take my cross thats why i have his drivers licens and a picture of my cross on the bill of sale from the pawn shop so how can he say i didnt do it....so he will never confess to it frustrated

no photo
Thu 05/26/11 08:22 PM
Edited by jerseygirlSINGLE on Thu 05/26/11 08:25 PM

did you ever have someone in the family take something from you ........i just had my gold cross takein so i go to the pawn shop and theres my cross my sisters 18 yr old kid took it...i had to pay 50.00 to get it back so would you call the cops or do you keep it in the family !!!!!!
First how do you know it was him who took it? did he confess? or did the pawn shop say who brought it in? cause its against the law for them to buy stolen Jewelry and they can't charge you 50 dollars to get it back . but anyways i would have a good talk to him and find out the reason he did it first but no need for cops if family unless he steals your car lolll and smashes it all up then you may need the cops :thumbsup: but i would see why and how sorry he is for stealing it and why he needed the money and talk to your sister a lot has to do with how a kid is raised too not saying shes not a good parent does he have a dad there too? the kid that stole it ,also make sure he pays you back the 50 darn kids today i tell ya
slaphead when you pawn stuff in out here they copy you driver license and the item you sell them so the guy from the pawn shop gave me the bill of sale

no photo
Thu 05/26/11 11:07 AM
im sure someone will call the cops on him soon cuz if he did it to family .... he will keep doing it to everyone and anyone

no photo
Thu 05/26/11 10:55 AM
Edited by jerseygirlSINGLE on Thu 05/26/11 11:00 AM
ooo i did keep it in the family the old school way i beat the sh&t out of him last nite :thumbsup: and its more of a italian thing but being from jersey helped im sure

no photo
Thu 05/26/11 10:47 AM
did you ever have someone in the family take something from you ........i just had my gold cross takein so i go to the pawn shop and theres my cross my sisters 18 yr old kid took it...i had to pay 50.00 to get it back so would you call the cops or do you keep it in the family !!!!!!

no photo
Sat 05/21/11 08:00 PM
damn 1st time this week it didnt rain :banana:

no photo
Thu 05/19/11 06:18 PM
rara:tongue:

no photo
Thu 05/19/11 06:07 PM
spock well lets see how good you all are what am i.... and b nice

no photo
Thu 05/19/11 05:58 PM
waving