Wed 05/07/14 11:31 PM
Sky blue
:smile: I'm calm and mellow today

no photo
Wed 05/07/14 11:26 PM
we did what last night

no photo
Wed 05/07/14 11:19 PM
there's alot of freaky crazy people in this world not to mention on internet dating sites so just be careful not to give out personal information because you will have scammers looking for that very thing , and never meet anyone unless its in a public place so be careful have fun and welcome to mingle lady flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 05/04/14 04:55 AM
I have a very good friend of mine that has MS I'm sure she would love to talk with you and help you along just Message me and I'll make it happen . I'm sending prayer's your way hope your better soon flowerforyou ... Terri

no photo
Wed 04/30/14 05:33 PM

Hmmmm apparently there are lots of military men in my inbox .. But they are mostly all fakes and scammers .. Good luck finding what you seek :-)

Lol and here I thought I had all the military men in my inbox stupid meslaphead

no photo
Wed 04/30/14 05:28 PM
surprised talk about a reality check but I wish you luck I think

no photo
Wed 04/30/14 03:26 PM
slaphead how about a hello and welcome to mingle

no photo
Wed 04/30/14 03:23 PM
blushing

no photo
Wed 04/30/14 11:22 AM
Omg I can be more then one slaphead

no photo
Wed 04/30/14 09:40 AM

Your listed profession states, miner. Is that the new term for gold digger? :)

laugh

rofl rofl rofl :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 04/30/14 09:28 AM

.. when did my ex wife join. mingle..laugh .

Jerseygirls your X wife...really?
just look under her pic and it shows when.

anyways I would a guessed a girl that looks better with her head buried in a pillow juring sex. or a pillow biter..one that
bites the pillow hiring sex or screams into the pillow.

I'm a ex wife just not his lol sorry
And besides I bet that s.o.b that called me a pillow princess just learned a new word and figured he'd use it lol.and trust me I am NOT nor have I ever been a pillow personpitchfork

no photo
Wed 04/30/14 07:52 AM
rainy, movie , relaxing

no photo
Wed 04/30/14 07:49 AM
huh let me put the popcorn in the microwave this should be a good one

no photo
Wed 04/30/14 04:10 AM
slaphead

no photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:00 AM

I was called a pillow princess today by some guy who asked for my number and I told him no sorry personally didn't feel there was any physical attraction so after a few hours it hits me what is a pillow princess ??? so of course I had to google it because we all know Google makes everyone look smart so not only do I feel smart now I'm explode off I am NOT nor have I ever been a pillow princess no disrespect to anyone who maybe but REALLY frustrated

The rude dude was simply trying to compensate for his shortcoming.

Shortcoming's is right lol

no photo
Tue 04/29/14 05:16 AM

I didn't know what it was either. I wouldnt think twice about him calling you that...he's just upset that he will never get the chance to see for himself.

Lol you got that right

no photo
Tue 04/29/14 04:07 AM
Edited by jerseygirlSINGLE on Tue 04/29/14 04:51 AM
well I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't know what this means .I was kinda mad when I first googled it but now I'm glad I didn't give the jerk my number. a person like that doesn't deserve a woman like me:angel: and I'm one of them people who definitely believe in karma

no photo
Tue 04/29/14 02:54 AM
Edited by jerseygirlSINGLE on Tue 04/29/14 03:10 AM
when he first said it to me I thought it was a compliment & that I would look good laying on a pillow boy was I wrong laugh

no photo
Tue 04/29/14 01:00 AM
I was called a pillow princess today by some guy who asked for my number and I told him no sorry personally didn't feel there was any physical attraction so after a few hours it hits me what is a pillow princess ??? so of course I had to google it because we all know Google makes everyone look smart so not only do I feel smart now I'm explode off I am NOT nor have I ever been a pillow princess no disrespect to anyone who maybe but REALLY frustrated

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25