no photo
Wed 12/10/08 01:25 AM
"My choice is what i choose to do;
and if I'm causin no harm,
it shouldn't bother you.
Your choice is who you choose to be;
and if your causin to harm, then your alright with me."

-Ben Harper

Although he was addressing an "extra-curricular" activity in his case here, I think the sentiment can be applied in many situations.

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:18 PM
Eyes/Hair

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 10:04 PM
No bueno. noway

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:23 PM
But his sobbing apology seemed SO sincere??? LOL.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:19 PM
I try to keep it somewhat decent in front of small kids, but otherwise, I don't pay much attention to the audience.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:10 PM
On behalf of the 'some men' that don't pull this kinda sh*t, I apologize for the 'some men' that do. Nobody deserves this crap.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 10:56 AM
Please, do tell.....

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 03:40 PM
I kept mine for a few years, somewhat just because I forgot I had it. Came across it one day and realized it was better as cash in my pocket than an unnecessary reminder.

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 05:06 PM
Single

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 04:46 PM

Sounds to me like she ain't EVEN over him yet!!noway

I think I'd MOVE ON.....!bigsmile

What she said.

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 04:08 PM
Ok...I'm not gay myself, nor curious. I don't like infringement on peoples' right to be free, though. Personally, I respect a person's right to choose. I am a faith based person, though, and I understand what the bible says. My thing is that if the man upstairs says this is wrong, that will be between he and the individual when that meeting arrives. And I believe that meeting does not involve myself, or anyone else.

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 03:32 PM
I'm not one, but I will certainly cheers to you all!

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 03:09 PM

Hey all.waving OK time to VENT my pissiness. I'm kinda - well not kinda – I AM -frustrated that all the mean people are the ones getting married. I watched that stupid show the other day, Bridezillas. This chick, 20 some years old, sucked her thumb, and not only screamed at the top of her lungs at her fiancé in the store because she didn't want to use her own money to purchase stuff for HERSELF (she wanted his money AND got it) but preceded to yell at her father because she had driven to the gas station and had to wait a whole 5 minutes for him to follow her to pump her gas and pay for it!!! What I want to know is how this cow (yes I said COW - she chewed her food with her mouth open) who SUCKED her thumb for over an hour on TV, managed to have a good-looking, well mannered gentleman, who had a great job, and after all the verbal abuse, continued to say he loved her.... WTF??!!slaphead

As I was watching with my kids, I asked them what was wrong with their mommy. My daughter, who's 11, looked at me, and informed me I was too nice. Wow. From the mouths of babes. GO figure.

So- for all you men out there....What should us nice girls do?pitchfork I mean I won spile thigh high boots but ....drool I tried to be mean and I can't do it....

Something I try to always keep in mind about those shows...they're SHOWS. They're driven by ratings, and sensational behavior. They don't care if you watch because you think it's great or because you think it's so deplorable that you just can't look away. I know that these mis-matches happen in real life, but I don't think it's frequent. To answer your 1st question, I have no clue how this young woman got ahold of this good man. For the second question, keep being who you are....nice. :)

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 01:56 PM
I don't think that there's any justification for breaking up in a cowardly way. I don't know if you're talking about using the phone verses in person, or if you mean leaving without saying anything. But I do agree with some of the previous posts concerning drama. I think many people fail to see both sides. Some people are very prone to overeacting, dramatic behavior, and exagerated responses. If everyone reacted in a reasonable/mature way, it would be easier to cast stones at the cowardly behavior.

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 01:28 PM
huh?

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 01:17 PM

surprised What would you do if you came home and found your partner in bed with someone else?shocked

That would depend if there are any witnesses near by.

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 01:02 PM
hmmmmmm...

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 12:31 AM
Yes, Grizzly Adams did have a beard.

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 12:27 AM
Very nice.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 17 18