Community > Posts By > Tonebonetone

Tonebonetone's photo
Sun 12/21/08 01:16 PM
Why are you interested in women that are attracted to jerks? Stay away from a woman that makes poor decisions or you may wind up with one!

Tonebonetone's photo
Sat 12/06/08 08:17 AM
Edited by Tonebonetone on Sat 12/06/08 08:19 AM
Ouch!
I knew the gay thing was coming. I even left out that I'm a nurse and we are going to a play this week. lol I didnt want to cloud the issue. The hair thing to me was either sensual or really gay, depending on the outcome. The gay side of me is just trying to get laid by a woman I like.

Tonebonetone's photo
Fri 12/05/08 11:15 PM
Yeah, I figured the crush thing had come up before but I'm relatively new to the site. I also read my own advise on another post and should apply it. thx

Tonebonetone's photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:52 PM
Edited by Tonebonetone on Fri 12/05/08 10:14 PM
I met someone online. We talked for a month. I was reluctant to meet her. I had had a few bad dates the previous month. She asked if it would be better to hang out, run errands...I said sure. We meet and had a great day. We were together quit a bit for a couple weeks. I was getting a crush on her but she had given me no romantic signals. She asked me over to dye her hair. Maybe that was a signal but I dyed her hair and went home. I asked her if I would ever get the chance to kiss her. She seemed shocked, said we were friends only. I slowed down my contact with her and she increased hers. We spent a day together and I asked if she had a boyfriend. She said she was dating someone. After saying this she asked me to flat iron and comb her hair. She sat between my legs and I brushed. I didnt touch her because she made it clear we were friends. That night she asked me what present she should get this man for Christmas. I told her I couldnt help her. I do notice a pattern, she calls all week but I don't hear from her on weekends. Now my brain says great I have a new friend, just enjoy your time with her with no expectations. But when I'm around her I can't get rid of this crush. I actually do want to be friends with her. It's not that I don't want to be her friend because she won't "sleep" with me. I just can't stop thinking about her and I don't think its good for me? Do I end this new friendship?

Tonebonetone's photo
Mon 11/24/08 09:22 PM
Okay she's not a keeper but she does have some interest in you. Set a few bounderies and don't take this relationship seriously. Not every relationship ends in marriage, most just end. Enjoy the time with her when its convenient for you.

Tonebonetone's photo
Fri 11/21/08 04:41 PM
He seems like a nice guy. With any luck he'll get you pregnant.

Tonebonetone's photo
Fri 11/21/08 03:11 PM
I'm tired of looking at pics! I'm off all next week. Not a date, no chance at sex! I just want to get out of the house with an adult woman. Hiking, movies, bowling, coffee, lunch. I'm full of witty conversation!