Community > Posts By > Adrenaline

Adrenaline's photo
Mon 11/24/08 12:59 PM
The smaller technology gets the more likely it is to be forgotten, overlooked, or lost. I bet if it was the size of the old 80's "mobile" phones you wouldn't forget it was there. Course, then you would have to worry about pulling your neck muscles trying to keep your head from lolling to one side. :)

Adrenaline's photo
Mon 11/24/08 12:55 PM

Definitely, the older I get the more I want to be in a committed relationship. There's something about the thought of growing old and being alone that makes me want to sit in a corner and shiver. :) That's a sad sad sad thought.

Dude...with your looks, I dont think thats gonna be a problem for ya!

LOL....thanks but you've never lived with me....I can be a real bastard.

Adrenaline's photo
Mon 11/24/08 12:54 PM
I don't know....the term "laid back" to me means that you don't sweat the small things. I don't really associate it with being irresponsible(although that is something to think about), but more a general calm personality that is less prone to run into the night screaming about something that isn't really that critical. I would think that the opposite of laid back would be stressed out, and if given the choice between the two I would pick laid back. At least you can save money on your pharmacy bills by not having such a high Prozac consumption rate. :)

Adrenaline's photo
Mon 11/24/08 12:48 PM
Definitely, the older I get the more I want to be in a committed relationship. There's something about the thought of growing old and being alone that makes me want to sit in a corner and shiver. :) That's a sad sad sad thought.

Adrenaline's photo
Sun 11/23/08 07:09 PM
Anyone there?

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 04:50 PM
Liz! We are in a public place! we cant do that here!

j/k :D

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 04:47 PM
No, I put it up because I know you like it and I like doing nice things for you :D

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 04:42 PM

and looked for ubigsmile

Ur too cute :D

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 04:38 PM
How was your day? Pretty uneventful here. Went in to do a little work, hit a bucket at the range, picked up some things at the store, and puttered around the house. Excitement city.

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 04:33 PM
Ha...there u are! Ive been looking for you baby :)

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 04:20 PM
Pretty quiet. Too quiet. How is yours?

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 04:18 PM
Anyone around?

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:12 AM
thinking is for losers...

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:07 AM
I don't think I could eat popcorn and watch this at the same time. I mean, to eat you have to be able to close your mouth and my jaw is on the floor......

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:02 AM
nuttin wrong with being bad as long as you do it good....

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:01 AM
Hey....I was in this corner first. Oh well, I guess there's room for one more :)

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:53 AM
Which thread is the active one?

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:49 AM
So this is where all the cool people hangout....Mind if I stand in the corner and watch? :)

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:42 AM
:( Apparently I was sent here to stay out from underfoot.

Adrenaline's photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:40 AM
Nothing says "I love you" like holding hair out of the toilet....