Community > Posts By > Adrenaline

Adrenaline's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:11 AM
Do I think you did anything wrong? No

Do I think he was justified for getting upset with you? No

Bottom line, your bf is a big boy. He knows what his responsibilities are (or at least he should) and he knows the consequences of his actions. It just sounds like he has a little priority problem. You need to talk to him and make it clear that you did what you did out of concern, not mothering. On the flip side, next time maybe you should let him discover for himself how valuable your advice is by not giving him any......

Adrenaline's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:02 AM
The fact that you are having second thoughts at just the mention of her having a child is bad news. Your either good with it or your not....your not. If it was just you and her I would say there is no harm in exploring a relationship, but not throwing a kid in the mix. This is going to sound stupid, but maybe you should start out being friends. That way you can get a little exposure to the kid and find out if it rubs you the wrong way or not.

Adrenaline's photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:53 AM
nyreekage, I wouldn't lose too much sleep over the guys that don't have the grapes to talk to you about what is going on. It just means that they are intimidated and scared of being an adult. It's much easier to run away and forget than it is to take responsibility and do the right thing. I had a commander in the Army that always said that a lot of times in life you have the choice between "the hard right and the easy wrong." Other than that saying....he was a prick :)

Adrenaline's photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:22 AM
I was in the Army at Ft. Bragg when my first wife decided to get a roommate while I was on a training exercise in California. I wouldn't say she was the love of my life since I was pretty young when I married her and the main reason to get married was the insurance would go down on my 4x4....still, it wasn't fun. I held a major grudge for a long time after that, but eventually moved past it.

Adrenaline's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:44 PM
No community is perfect, but you can't let that fact make it a free-for-all. When people stop caring, things start to spiral. People being homeless is not the way things should be, but lots of things aren't they way they should.

Adrenaline's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:12 PM
We used to wait until our friends were digging around in their lockers and then slam our knee into the middle of their thigh. If you do it right, that leg pretty much is useless for an hour or so and a nice lump in the muscle. ~sigh~...those were the good ol' days....

Adrenaline's photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:08 PM
It's all about a proper time and place for everything. I say, let everyone find out who you are and what your all about with your shirt on. The people that want to find out more can get the peep show if they want it. I'm all about freedom of expression...if I don't like what I see, I look somewhere else. However, true "community" is doing things for the common good of all and being considerate of others. Kind of like keeping the curtins closed if your going to run around naked in your living room.

Adrenaline's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:43 PM
<----- drinks legs......

:)

Adrenaline's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:29 PM
Thx.....I need a front row seat. I don't want to miss anything. I hope there will be drinks....

Adrenaline's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:14 PM
I heard that... Thx, your sweet. Takes a hottie to know a hottie :)

Adrenaline's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:10 PM
Hey all....

I'm new around here as of today. I liked the look of the site, the way it's laid out, and the user community looks like it kicks. Thanks for making me feel welcome and feel free to ping me any time for whatever reason.

:)

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next