no photo
Tue 07/11/23 05:19 AM
yes it does haha.

no photo
Tue 07/11/23 05:18 AM
Hello Martin :wave: let's be friends

no photo
Tue 07/11/23 05:16 AM
Because they have more experience in life and they will take care of you.

no photo
Tue 07/11/23 05:15 AM
I chose option C, cause the organization will help the other two options.

no photo
Tue 07/11/23 05:09 AM
Amazing! When the time is right I must follow your tips haha. thanks a lot!

no photo
Tue 07/11/23 05:07 AM
i can't relate haha.

no photo
Tue 07/11/23 05:05 AM
damn any woman between 25-45?:sob::joy:

You're so pretty :heart_eyes:

no photo
Tue 07/11/23 05:04 AM
HAHAHAHA I don't know the reason, just love yourself more.

no photo
Tue 07/11/23 05:02 AM
it's a good thing sometimes to feel sad and feel wrecked because of something you love. I hope you get well soon, just enjoy being with yourself now and do new things.

no photo
Tue 07/11/23 05:00 AM
time, I'm 20 and I feel like all the things I'm doing right now are useless. I keep doing all the hardships because they say you'll gain lessons and experience from within and I can't do about it haha, but why does it feel so slow? I'm working and studying at the same time because I want to experience being independent on my own and especially my parents can't afford to pay for my tuition fees but it's fine that's life here in PH, It's so hard haha. I lost friends and I don't have any social life my life is getting sadder day by day ,when I get a day off I just sleep and go to church with my fam. Why is it so slow? I want to feel alive again. I miss singing on the stage, laughing with my friends after school, I miss attending class and being a student, I miss wearing uniforms (I paid for that, but can't use it cause I'm working at day and studying at night)

PS: I JUST WANT TO RANT, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. HAHA LOVELOTS.

no photo
Fri 06/23/23 05:29 AM
Lately I was really busy studying all week long and suddenly I realized, I don't need a relationship for now. I'm just kinda really mesmerized by the other people telling their success stories about international relationships and I felt really happy. I'm too young and need to learn more. Thank you for making me realize that you don't have to rush things. I listened to all your opinions, and I think I did well haha. Lovelots :heart::heart: New friends will dooo.

no photo
Fri 06/23/23 05:24 AM
age does matter haha.

no photo
Tue 06/20/23 08:35 AM
At your age (20) I would say don't start a relationship expecting or wanting it to be too serious, dating should be fun for both of you and to see how you get along. Things will develop if they are meant to be. If you have been dating for some time already you could ask him if it is monogamous between you, or if he wants it to be monogamous between you both, that may give you an indication of how serious he is about dating you. As others have suggested here 'What's the Rush'.

thank you very much. I really appreciate your help.

no photo
Thu 06/15/23 08:10 PM
?????

no photo
Thu 06/15/23 07:46 PM
I feel really pressured right now, 2 more years I'm going to Graduate from college. I'm a working student it's really hard making yourself strong all the time. Life's hard but I'm still making myself choose to be a good person everyday because you'll never know if you're gonna die tomorrow, at least you did a good deed. this forum makes me feel I am valued and feel loved, I don't have a lot of friends in real time but I'm still looking for a strong bond friendship that will last. I know 20 years old is still young for a lot of people here but for me it feels like I'm running out of time, I'm not sure if my life is going to be the way I wanted. What if I failed? I'm scared. My parents are starting to get old and it makes me feel sad because I can't treat them or give them the life that I really want for them.

no photo
Thu 06/15/23 06:59 PM
How to know if someone is serious about you? I need an answer. Thank you very much.

no photo
Thu 06/15/23 06:53 PM
I'm from the land of Pearl, Philippines! hello everyone.

no photo
Thu 06/15/23 04:06 PM
really, admirable thought. If we're on social dating platform, definitely everone here to serch for new thing, relationship, exploration n fun but must think about that everyone has his or her self respect n every one must honour that :pray:

YES. THAT IS RIGHT

no photo
Thu 06/15/23 04:06 PM
I can honestly say that I have never asked anyone that question. How does the conversation even get to that point? If it is asked just out of the blue & it makes you uncomfortable, then you are justified in ending it right at that point.

First they'll want to know you, and pretend to be a good person then they'll ask for pictures, ask for a video call then send you a nasty picture, and ask for sexual things. People have different motives. :disappointed::disappointed:

YES, I blocked them.

no photo
Thu 06/15/23 04:02 PM
Salute to all the men out there who are still respectful. Thank you for being gentle man and a good one.

I blocked all those kinds of stupid guys, they should be reported to this platform. A lot of people here want to explore different cultures who are looking for someone to love and have attachments to them that will end up to marriage, and some of them want to have friends and hangout in real time.