Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 06/15/23 03:55 AM
I sing, I dance and compose songs about love. I am also doing some painting when I feel sad.

I play guitar too.

no photo
Wed 06/14/23 07:35 AM
It's kinda sad to get attached to someone you really thought they had pure intentions, I'm really serious about having a long term relationship that will end up in marriage.

but why do guys always ask for sexual things?

I don't ask for money, I ask for respect.I ask for pure love and intentions. Is it really hard not to tell a girl that you love her and you can wait for the perfect timing? Making love can wait, but please don't ask for it here? 🥺🥺🥺

I'm losing hope. I just wish there's still a guy who doesn't ask for nudes and sex on call.

I just wish that there were still guys who asked about your day. Not your legs, not feet, not the color of your undies.

I just wish that there were still guys who wanted to see your messy hair, your not so perfect smile, not your boobs or your ***.

I just wish that there were still guys who love to see your future become successful not to brag about sex and position.

I just really wish.

no photo
Tue 06/13/23 11:11 PM
I think it's fun to learn about the differences of other cultures because you will know how to respect and be aware that all things matter.

In marriage, I don't know. I'm not married yet and still in college but I'm looking forward to having a serious relationship in a different country. I would be glad to know more and learn their beliefs and share mine.

no photo
Tue 06/13/23 08:23 PM
hi everyone please hear me out, especially to the men out there who're dumb asking for nudes and stuff ! Please :pray: if a girl refuses you to ask some personal question about her 'bed experience' stop asking for it! that's really disgusting, not everybody wants to tell you if they're still a virgin or not! We are here to meet new people and be friends with them not to fantasize about them in your bed! PLEASE STOP DOING IT IT'S REALLY DISGUSTING.

1 3 Next