Community > Posts By > stellarMel

stellarMel's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:58 AM

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the 5th book. . . Yes there is another companion novel. Meyer has put it on hold because some idiot leaked her partial manuscript onto the net.

Anyway, it's called "Midnight Sun" and it is the story of "Twilight" told exclusively from the point of view of Edward Cullen. You can read the partial manuscript on Meyers, site. . . Sadly it only goes up to the meadow (Wink you know what i'm talking about) But it is soooooo good
i actually haven't read that one yet but i hope she does release it cuz i'd love to read edward's point of view. The movie was pretty good, love edward's reaction when he first meets bella in class :)

stellarMel's photo
Thu 11/20/08 05:33 PM

I'm so happy that I have finally found someone that's read four of the books. I stayed up for four days reading each book. It was crazy cause when I first bought the first one twilight I just wanted to read the book before the movie came out. I love vampire romance novels so I was just trying to get the inside scoop on the movie.But when I read the book and got to the end around four am. I had to know what was gonna happen with Jasper and the blood.Next thing I know I'm in target buying the New Moon. and three days later I"m finished the whole saga. Now I can't wait until friday. I'm Praying that they really do the books some jutice.

i'm sure the movie will be great!! cant wait to watch it...just a few more hours!! woo hoo!

stellarMel's photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:11 PM
any kind of chocolate makes me happy happy

stellarMel's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:08 AM
I am sam and john q also made me cry

stellarMel's photo
Wed 11/19/08 06:50 AM

soo i know i'm probably too old to have read those books but i liked em anyway and am really excited about the movie...anyone else??

got my ticket for the midnight showing thursday! :banana: :banana:
cool...i got mine for midnight too :) yay

stellarMel's photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:24 PM
how about...if you were a booger i'd pick you first! lol

stellarMel's photo
Mon 11/17/08 04:19 PM

its a sign....u should move to el paso!!!bigsmile

Lol! Sorry... I like right where I am.

haha just messing w/you

stellarMel's photo
Mon 11/17/08 04:17 PM
its a sign....u should move to el paso!!!bigsmile

stellarMel's photo
Mon 11/17/08 04:14 PM
bummer...so far awsad2 ay

stellarMel's photo
Mon 11/17/08 04:12 PM
so i'm new to this website...just wondering if there's many el paso ppl here...say hello ppl!!!

stellarMel's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:44 PM
yea i agree...i mean it looks pretty good, i just hope its not a really crappy movie.

stellarMel's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:32 PM
soo i know i'm probably too old to have read those books but i liked em anyway and am really excited about the movie...anyone else??

stellarMel's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:10 PM
wow..more el paso ppl..glad to see i'm not the only one

stellarMel's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:08 PM
hey i'm from el paso

stellarMel's photo
Sun 11/16/08 06:33 PM
funny movie. loved it!

stellarMel's photo
Sun 11/16/08 06:33 PM
p.s. i love you

stellarMel's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:48 PM
thanx happy

stellarMel's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:46 PM
hello everyone, so i'm new to this and still trying to figure this out. anyway, thought i'd say hello. happy