no photo
Wed 11/09/16 09:45 AM

'People research the ideas that confirm their opinions, not ideas that inform their opinions'

(on PBS)

Unfortunately it's much easier to see the cognitive biases in others than in self.

Fortunately it is possible to see it with self awareness once one makes the effort.

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 04:03 AM
what about generosity?

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 12:57 AM
Hopefully he will start to see considering others interests is in his interest.

Hopefully the Presidency changes a life time of conditioning

Hopefully we all survive it

Hopefully we all learn something worthwhile from it

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 12:46 AM
Humble pie

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 10:14 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Tue 11/08/16 10:16 PM
You will feel better when you can differentiate better between a man and a imagined devil

Some men may have done things that have caused you pain.

You will benefit by learning to what degree it was your expectations or their actions that where the main cause.

Then you will be better equipped to avoid such pain in the future.

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 09:46 PM
pink and chrome

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 04:40 PM
I wish someone would save me from myself alsonoway

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 04:33 PM
A counter is where breakfast is prepared

What can you count on?

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 04:19 PM

People are more interested in talking about themselves than others.

This is good because you can use this to start a conversation and get to know them more before you tell them anything much about yourself.

Telling others too much about yourself at the start leaves you vulnerable to having them trying to be who you want rather than who they are.

Every one to some degree has the same problem as you talking to others. Its a bit like dancing, practice makes for improvement so practice talking to others where it doesn't matter like at the check out at the supermarket.

Hi I like your brasses, are you afraid your pants will fall down:smile:

I think if i said that to a guy that i just met, they probably will think that i'm crazy or just run awaya. lol.
the problem is that, other than i have problem to start conversation, i have low esteem as well. since i am boyish girl as appearance, i always think that guys just like feminim and pretty girl. so that what's make me never approach a guy in the first place :pensive:

Well mamorukun I am afraid you are wrong!
You are a handsome attractive feminine looking woman.

Let me ask you a question. If a guy doesnt like how you look would you want him as a boyfriend?
I hope you have enough self esteem to say no.
If not you need to work on your self esteem. Remember you are the creator of your self esteem. Don't give that power to others.

It may surprise you to know that a lot of males find overly feminine, pretty girls to be intimidating and unattractive.

I'm still wondering why you wear braces and I still think they look cool on you.winking

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 03:31 PM
securely attached to

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 06:41 AM
434waving

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 05:34 AM

Cannot believe this went on for 45 pages. Easy answer. You will find out the truth when you die. All the best.

Lulz... But for us atheists that answer's a bit of of a dead end since we're magot-food when we die.

The answer you favour in this life dictates whether you seek and generate your love in this world or whether it is diluted here by the perceived insurance you shall receive in an after life.

So to me God is a dilutter of love

Good point, Sir. By demanding love, and promising compensation for it, God diminishes it. For, true love has to be given, not taken.

Or, to put it another way: It is far better to be a good and loving person for the sake of being that way, rather than trying to be that way in order to receive a reward and/or avoid punishment from Skydaddy.

Loving God is just that reason. It's not about making browny points to gain anything, it's not about "assuring" your afterlife, it's not about avoiding punishment or in the hopes to receive a reward. It is loving God for he is God, he is our creator, our giver, our provider. It's for the plain sake of loving God, again not to gain anything or better assure anything for one's self.

To me you appear to be under the delusion that there would be no love without God.
I love existence with out any need to fabricate or have fabricated for me a god of any kind. In fact I believe it opens up the possibility of more love in this world.

no photo
Mon 11/07/16 10:54 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Once you work out we all have a personality disorder to some degree you'll be well on the way to getting yourself straight and join the majority with a reasonably balanced personality disorder:smile:

no photo
Mon 11/07/16 10:42 PM
People are more interested in talking about themselves than others.

This is good because you can use this to start a conversation and get to know them more before you tell them anything much about yourself.

Telling others too much about yourself at the start leaves you vulnerable to having them trying to be who you want rather than who they are.

Every one to some degree has the same problem as you talking to others. Its a bit like dancing, practice makes for improvement so practice talking to others where it doesn't matter like at the check out at the supermarket.

Hi I like your brasses, are you afraid your pants will fall down:smile:

no photo
Mon 11/07/16 10:15 PM

Cannot believe this went on for 45 pages. Easy answer. You will find out the truth when you die. All the best.

Lulz... But for us atheists that answer's a bit of of a dead end since we're magot-food when we die.

The answer you favour in this life dictates whether you seek and generate your love in this world or whether it is diluted here by the perceived insurance you shall receive in an after life.

So to me God is a dilutter of love

no photo
Mon 11/07/16 03:57 PM
Could depend on how much business gets done on the couch

no photo
Mon 11/07/16 02:44 PM

Is it really difficult to have a little conversations here? I still don't know why most of women don't wanna text back when someone say "hi", i think its called a prejudgment right!??

It's funny though, & probably a case of double standards but I reply to any of the women who say hi, or hello, or how ya doin' out of common coutesy, but l think women don't feel the need & jump to conclusions too soon, or maybe they're just downright ignorant!?!?!...........................HI LADIES!!! ;-)

Could be the ladies are avoiding prejudgement and assumed conclusions

no photo
Mon 11/07/16 02:27 PM
When imaginings become beliefs they become Large Horrifying ConCerns

no photo
Mon 11/07/16 02:07 PM
No Noah started the Navy

Will my contentment last?

no photo
Mon 11/07/16 02:04 PM
motivated by subliminal